DS thread #106

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:17 pm

Fletch wrote:Does the new account #2MarkJones mean that the old MarkJones and some numbers account was a shared account? He's always come across as having two personalities or it is a shared account, one left wing and the other right wing. It's all very odd. :dunno:

You're not the only one who has noticed that one moment he will be right wing then the next left wing. His views change depending on the day.

Currently he seems to be parroting Tory HQ shite so I think its one of those shill accounts that might have a few people using it.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:Does the new account #2MarkJones mean that the old MarkJones and some numbers account was a shared account? He's always come across as having two personalities or it is a shared account, one left wing and the other right wing. It's all very odd. :dunno:

You're not the only one who has noticed that one moment he will be right wing then the next left wing. His views change depending on the day.

Currently he seems to be parroting Tory HQ shite so I think its one of those shill accounts that might have a few people using it.

It's odd how he went from this account
https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... ark_Jones9

to this one
https://forums.digitalspy.com/profile/d ... 2MarkJones

quite seamlessly and without any fanfare.
Also odd that no-one has commented on the fact that it's the same user with a brand new account

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=MarkJ ... 4ffdAhUGKs

brings up this for example
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... e-beef-and

see post 30's quote nest for proof.

09 wasn't banned,the account's still open, so I can't see why they've been allowed to start a second account :dunno:

Postby jra » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:10 pm

Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Decent:
1. Me, obviously :whistle:
2. GreatGodPan - a proper lefty :wubbers:
3, MidnightFalcon - one of only two remainers on there whose posts are worth reading.
4. TimCypher - the other one, although why he has to sign each post when his name is right fucking there next to it is fucking beyond me. In fact, fuck him, the stupid c**t.
4. paulschapman - tries his best to score points against GGP but is easily parried. Still light years ahead of all the other neoliberal crap on there, though.
5. SULLA - winds up morons who are too fucking thick to realise they're being wound up :mrgreen:

Shitty:
1. Sandy Nerja - ranting, brain-dead, cross-eyed c**t who was born wrong, will live a life being wrong and will die wrong.
2. Landis - abject tosser positively dripping with little man syndrome, who can only resort to baiting because he's too fucking thick to debate.
3. Net Nut - fuck off and take your fuckwitted polls with you, you fucking tedious gimp.
4. HR Guru - a legal professional in the same way James2001 is a cage fighting professional, or thenetworkbabe is a military professional.
5. Mr Oleo Strut - if they had made 158 series of The Fast Show the joke would still be stretched considerably less thinly than this one trick pony's witless act.

SULLA isn't on a wind up. He really believes what he writes in the same way Jilly used to. Both are thick as pig shit but SULLA is almost 80 so probably also senile. That's why no one ever bothers to flag him up to the mods, he gets their pity.

I think SULLAs age is why the mods go easy on him. Poor sod is almost a century old. They probably haven't got the heart to bad him, though when Corbyn wins the next election he will probs croak it with the shock. :gigglesnshit:

Why don't you just STFU with this age crap. We all should get old. It isn't a disease, just a natural progression of life.

Ageist people like you piss me off, simply because you think it's an insult to call people old, so you're not worthy anymore.

Show some respect for your elders, because you'll most likely be in that 'elderly boat' one day and then see how you like being insulted simply because you are old.

What's with all the spamming the board lately with this old age crap? You talk like you're 75 instead of a capable fifties who likes to go to hip pubs and chase 20 year old girls saying age difference relationships can work. :dunno:

I'm replying to posts Fletch, not spamming (look up what it means). I didn't bring up the subject in this case, so turn off your moron switch.

As for chasing 20 year old girls what the fuck is that all about.
jra

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:16 pm

More and more general discussion has become a left wing echo chamber safe space. If you have any opinion other than those pre-approved by a certain group of posters you really might as well not bother, and these people get away with posting in a way that no one else ever would.

I need to find something else to read!

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:19 am

Guest wrote:More and more general discussion has become a left wing echo chamber safe space. If you have any opinion other than those pre-approved by a certain group of posters you really might as well not bother, and these people get away with posting in a way that no one else ever would.

You mean Tory supporters are a bit thin on the ground these days and it hasn't sunk in yet. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:37 am

Guest wrote:More and more general discussion has become a left wing echo chamber safe space. If you have any opinion other than those pre-approved by a certain group of posters you really might as well not bother, and these people get away with posting in a way that no one else ever would.

Oh FFS! Man up (or woman up) you feeble Tory snowflake :pointlaugh:

Bet you didn't complain when the DS boards read like a toned-down version of Stormfront did you? When racists were free to post their shite without so much as a warning from the DS mods? When every second thread was a variation of the Muslims are evil, immigrants are scum theme etc?

Were you worried when DS was an "echo chamber safe space" for the BNP? No, you weren't, so stop being such a whiny moron :dafinger:

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:30 am

Sorcha Taglet and now Christa in the man gives woman a note are literally insane. How do they think their parents all met? In their world all men are predators and criminals and any form of human interaction is from from creepy knuckle dragging rapists.

Postby guest » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:40 am

You are quite right as soon as a Brexit thread is opened the same 10 people are in their before you can blink, I have even started playing Remainer Bingo when a thread starts and you can guarantee you will have crossed Ads, Eurostar, HR Guru off before the first 10 posts have gone past.

Postby jra » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:00 am

Guest wrote:Sorcha Taglet and now Christa in the man gives woman a note are literally insane. How do they think their parents all met? In their world all men are predators and criminals and any form of human interaction is from from creepy knuckle dragging rapists.

Having read part of the thread, it's no wonder why many men are reluctant these days to approach women for a date etc., as people like them have got a serious anti-man attitude, so why bother. It's just not worth the hassle.
jra

Postby guest » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:16 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:Sorcha Taglet and now Christa in the man gives woman a note are literally insane. How do they think their parents all met? In their world all men are predators and criminals and any form of human interaction is from from creepy knuckle dragging rapists.

Having read part of the thread, it's no wonder why many men are reluctant these days to approach women for a date etc., as people like them have got a serious anti-man attitude, so why bother. It's just not worth the hassle.

A woman I work with claims all men are rapists, she says all the married men "rape" their wives because they expect sex and the women just give in, she says most married women don't want it but the men moan and get moody if they don't get some, so in her eyes she doesn't really want it but he in a way makes her and expects it.

Postby Bestest Guest » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:46 am

Sorcha Healey is fucking weird.

In other news, bitchy-gay prickweasle dee123 has conducted an experiment to root out Trump supporters by slagging off Melania's pith helmet.
Bestest Guest

Postby Middens » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:14 am

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Middens wrote:How do you join here? I tried to register. There's a person I really need to hide on this thread and you can only do that as a member! :pmsl:

Try not to use a Yandex email and a Russian proxy...

:ooer: Zen internet isn't a russian proxy. They and BT are the only ones in my area that offer ultrafast broadband.

https://www.zen.co.uk

I used Yandex as a joke, I thought the email didnt matter, just a real IP. Never mind!

If I think that a signup looks legit then I explore the sign up options, Yandex, seriously? I didn't check the IP simply because you used a site that spams us with around twenty bots a day in your email field.

It's like herding cats on here anyway so stop twatting around and make life easy for all of us.

:oops: I'll do it properly later and not be a smart arse. Sorry!
Middens

Postby Middens » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:26 am

You need to find some Tories to post with. So grab a token blonde, get your 'fuck the NHS, I love Russia t shirt ' , draw on Hilter tache and rock DS.

Middens

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:32 am

Bestest Guest wrote:

Sorcha Healey is fucking weird.

In other news, bitchy-gay prickweasle dee123 has conducted an experiment to root out Trump supporters by slagging off Melania's pith helmet.

Dee123 is a man? :yikes: It’s funny how so many of these people talk about respect for women and not slagging them off on their appearance but apparently it doesn’t apply to Melania.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:05 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
creamcheese wrote:Name 5 decent DS posters and 5 shitty ones. I'm off for a bath while I think of who I'd choose.

Decent:
1. Me, obviously :whistle:
2. GreatGodPan - a proper lefty :wubbers:
3, MidnightFalcon - one of only two remainers on there whose posts are worth reading.
4. TimCypher - the other one, although why he has to sign each post when his name is right fucking there next to it is fucking beyond me. In fact, fuck him, the stupid c**t.
4. paulschapman - tries his best to score points against GGP but is easily parried. Still light years ahead of all the other neoliberal crap on there, though.
5. SULLA - winds up morons who are too fucking thick to realise they're being wound up :mrgreen:

Shitty:
1. Sandy Nerja - ranting, brain-dead, cross-eyed c**t who was born wrong, will live a life being wrong and will die wrong.
2. Landis - abject tosser positively dripping with little man syndrome, who can only resort to baiting because he's too fucking thick to debate.
3. Net Nut - fuck off and take your fuckwitted polls with you, you fucking tedious gimp.
4. HR Guru - a legal professional in the same way James2001 is a cage fighting professional, or thenetworkbabe is a military professional.
5. Mr Oleo Strut - if they had made 158 series of The Fast Show the joke would still be stretched considerably less thinly than this one trick pony's witless act.

SULLA isn't on a wind up. He really believes what he writes in the same way Jilly used to. Both are thick as pig shit but SULLA is almost 80 so probably also senile. That's why no one ever bothers to flag him up to the mods, he gets their pity.

Sounds like you really believe what you just wrote. If you read the politics forum regularly you'll know he's far too canny to be some senile old duffer. Some of his wind-ups are just sublime, he knows exactly where the boundaries are and he never, ever rises to baity twats like Landis.

In short, he plays that forum like a fucking piano :mrgreen:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive