DS thread #106

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Stooo » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:30 pm

Guest wrote:Failing that there’s a great story in the Mail today about a transgender who identifies as a dog! Lol

That would be a good one to get them going. :mrgreen:

Trans-species or a furry? Trangender is a whole different countryside when you start to identify as an animal.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:42 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:Failing that there’s a great story in the Mail today about a transgender who identifies as a dog! Lol

Trans-species or a furry? Trangender is a whole different countryside when you start to identify as an animal.

Ah yes, furries. Never happens though, like a lot of other things. Nappies too :whistle:

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:56 pm

That must be a bitch!

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:34 pm

A false rape claim thread. Will self-appointed DS Rape Crisis Management Officer Christa make an appearance to comment one wonders?

<tumbleweed>

Postby TWAT » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:03 pm

Started by GD's Men's Right's Management Officer, Kelly88k ..
TWAT

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:One wonders why Fairyprincess0 or any of the other DS transformers haven't made a thread about the chap who raped women only to declare himself
a woman and be banged up in a woman's prison only to sexually assault some more.

I was thinking the exact same! I think we all know how that thread would go.....

Their silence is deafening!

Not half as awkward when that bastard Scully-Hicks abused and murdered an 18 month old little girl him and his husband had adopted. DS gays were more concerned about media reports using the 'gay' word than the brutality of the offence. Utterly mind boggling insensitivity and very disturbing to read some reactions.
Grafenwalder

Postby Grafenwalder » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:16 pm

Guest wrote:A false rape claim thread. Will self-appointed DS Rape Crisis Management Officer Christa make an appearance to comment one wonders?

<tumbleweed>

She'd find some way of blaming the guy! :roll:
Grafenwalder

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:36 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:One wonders why Fairyprincess0 or any of the other DS transformers haven't made a thread about the chap who raped women only to declare himself
a woman and be banged up in a woman's prison only to sexually assault some more.

I was thinking the exact same! I think we all know how that thread would go.....

Not half as awkward when that bastard Scully-Hicks abused and murdered an 18 month old little girl him and his husband had adopted. DS gays were more concerned about media reports using the 'gay' word than the brutality of the offence. Utterly mind boggling insensitivity and very disturbing to read some reactions.

Jesus really? I can't remember that thread. Sounds bloody awful. Is anyone going to have the guts to start a thread on this?

Postby Grafenwalder » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:53 am

Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Guest wrote:

Jesus really? I can't remember that thread. Sounds bloody awful. Is anyone going to have the guts to start a thread on this?

No need to. Here is the actual thread so you can judge for yourself. Four posts in and Prumeister starts to wail. Before long he's joined by jjwales and designer84 leaving no doubt as to where their concern lies. Sick twisted fuckers.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2251226/elsie-scully-hicks-dad-of-adopted-baby-guilty-of-murder
Grafenwalder

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:43 am

Grafenwalder wrote:
Guest wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
Guest wrote:

No need to. Here is the actual thread so you can judge for yourself. Four posts in and Prumeister starts to wail. Before long he's joined by jjwales and designer84 leaving no doubt as to where their concern lies. Sick twisted fuckers.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2251226/elsie-scully-hicks-dad-of-adopted-baby-guilty-of-murder

Sorry i meant a thread on the transgender story!

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:53 am

How come the Tories on DS are so thick? I know there was research which concluded Labour voters were smarter but I never believed it until now. People like Jilly and SULLA are really thick as shit.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:18 am

Guest wrote:How come the Tories on DS are so thick? I know there was research which concluded Labour voters were smarter but I never believed it until now. People like Jilly and SULLA are really thick as shit.

Who is Jilly on ds?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:29 am

Guest wrote:How come the Tories on DS are so thick? I know there was research which concluded Labour voters were smarter but I never believed it until now. People like Jilly and SULLA are really thick as shit.

You loose a substantial amount of brain cells when you get past 45. But what you loose in brains you gain in blind arrogance.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:54 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:

You loose a substantial amount of brain cells when you get past 45. But what you loose in brains you gain in blind arrogance.

Loose?

Wow, what a brainiac you must be!

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:21 am

Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Loose?

Wow, what a brainiac you must be!

I’m over 45. :gigglesnshit:
Lady Murasaki

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive