DS thread #106

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Middens » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:02 pm

Guest wrote:The thread on the American mid-terms is quite amusing. They basically went exactly the way they were expected to by everyone outside of the DS Politics bubble. But our esteemed DSers had convinced themselves that a Blue Wave would sweep away Trump. Instead we got a blue trickle, and once again the DSers have to face the harsh reality that not everyone agrees with them :flog: .


:pmsl: Just because Donnie tweeted that it was a great victory for him doesn't make it so. Plus I can despise him and everything he stands for and still predict that chances are, he'll probably win in 2020.
User avatar
Middens
 
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:36 pm

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:25 pm

Guru must be butt sore. Gigs handed him his arse on a plate today :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:32 pm

Middens wrote:
Guest wrote:The thread on the American mid-terms is quite amusing. They basically went exactly the way they were expected to by everyone outside of the DS Politics bubble. But our esteemed DSers had convinced themselves that a Blue Wave would sweep away Trump. Instead we got a blue trickle, and once again the DSers have to face the harsh reality that not everyone agrees with them :flog: .


:pmsl: Just because Donnie tweeted that it was a great victory for him doesn't make it so. Plus I can despise him and everything he stands for and still predict that chances are, he'll probably win in 2020.

Fear not! Ads has said he's very likely to win in 2020. The only surer sign of a nailed-on democrat win would be if eurichie ever predicts a Trump victory :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:23 pm

Guest wrote:Guru must be butt sore. Gigs handed him his arse on a plate today :pmsl:


I saw that and give him a :thumbsup: despite playing dumb HR would do well to remember that he DID claim Merkel had signed off on Chequers. I remember it well. In fact it might be worth bumping the thread for a laugh.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:49 pm

God how annoying is sorcha_healy27 now ? and why does she suddenly have her tongue up Little Monsters arse so much?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #106

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:59 pm

nah guest, you're not outting dog's members DS names
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7612
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:02 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:nah guest, you're not outting dog's members DS names


Why not?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35764
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread #106

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:14 pm

because they can sign in and do it without being a coward
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7612
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:17 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:because they can sign in and do it without being a coward


Guest make accusations all the time, why is outing a username any different to what you already approve?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35764
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread #106

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:21 pm

People sign up here with different names for lots of reasons, maybe they want to be anonymous

if other members out them so be it, but I've always made it clear that I won't approve guest posts doing it, it's not a new thing
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7612
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:25 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:People sign up here with different names for lots of reasons, maybe they want to be anonymous

if other members out them so be it, but I've always made it clear that I won't approve guest posts doing it, it's not a new thing


You were happy to out LM for guest posting on here though. Does this new rule of yours only apply to people you like?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35764
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:29 pm

When did HR Guru switch from being a remainer to a hard core Brexiteer? it wasn't so long ago he was convincing everyone Theresa May was secretly out to keep us in the EU in all but name.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #106

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:29 pm

I'm a member and I'm signed in posting

there has been no new stance, for the record they were trying to out someone I'm not keen on, it applies to all members and all guests irrespective

I'm not going to carry this on with you, not today

I'm not answerable to you, if you want a civilised conversation feel free but I'm not going to be badgered
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 7612
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:33 pm

Guest wrote:Guru must be butt sore. Gigs handed him his arse on a plate today :pmsl:


Hahahaha as if.

Giga why don't you log in? We all know that every post from "Guest" about HRG comes from you as does every response. You really need to get over your obsession... it's not healthy. At all.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Dean » Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:36 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I'm a member and I'm signed in posting

there has been no new stance, for the record they were trying to out someone I'm not keen on, it applies to all members and all guests irrespective

I'm not going to carry this on with you, not today

I'm not answerable to you, if you want a civilised conversation feel free but I'm not going to be badgered


Badgered? Are you wearing jra’s victim mode trackie bottoms? :roll:

I’ve seen loads of DS usernames outed by guests in the past. I’ve also seen you out members for posting as a guest. Maybe if you were consistent it wouldn’t be mentioned. You can ignore this and pretend to be badgered though...Saves you having to answer and justify your bias... :thumbsup:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35764
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests