DS thread #107

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #107

Postby LordRaven » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:10 am

bogtrotter wrote:
travelguy wrote:i love it thanks hobbit i am so passionate about tourism and travel so anything related to that is fun :smilin:

So you like travel.

Well fuck off then.

:gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby jra » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:17 am

Guest wrote:
Me Again wrote:Have andykn or BanglaRoad ever given any indication that they have a sense of humour?

Both have a much better sense of humour then JrA does

See what I mean about random name checks?

bogtrotter wrote:
travelguy wrote:i love it thanks hobbit i am so passionate about tourism and travel so anything related to that is fun :smilin:

So you like travel.

Well fuck off then.

Point proven.

bogtrotter wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:It's a pity that Axtol has left DS and here, I'd like to hear his opinion on this story.

Sammy Woodhouse: Rapist Arshid Hussain 'offered chance to see victim's child'

A victim of child sexual exploitation has called for a law change amid claims a man who raped her has been invited to play a role in her son's life.Arshid Hussain, who was jailed for 35 years in 2016, was told by Rotherham Council he could seek visits from the child he fathered, The Times reported.
Sammy Woodhouse told the BBC she was devastated when she was informed at a court hearing.
Ms Woodhouse said Hussain had not made any application to see her son.
The Ministry of Justice said urgent efforts would be taken to "address the failings in this case".
Ms Woodhouse described Hussain as "a danger to myself and to other children".
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-s ... e-46368991

When we leave the EU it should be relatively easy to change the law without going through the relevant bodies in Europe/the EU.

My opinion. Yes, the law should be changed. The problem with some aspects of human rights is the rules apply to everybody, whether you are a serial killer or a nun.

We're not leaving the EU. If that hasn't sunk in yet with you brexiteers, then you really are thick as pigshit.

Want to have a civilised discussion? Try being nice for a change. :thumbsup:

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:Are we back to discussing all things bleeding jewish again. :dunno:

Roll on rent day.

Don't engage :dunno:

I'm not, you can chat about someone without engaging. :thumbsup:

Its the best way. :thumbsup:

Or you can just STFU about it. :thumbsup:

Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:

I still LoL when he thought he’d be showered with praise for posting the Luton Yates avvie but instead everyone thought he was a creepy weirdo. :gigglesnshit:
Oh dear - so wide of the mark it's pathetic. I didn't have any expectations at all, least of all a guest spotting it before JR'tha did - now THAT was funny! So, you and the other Guesticles - this stalking thing. Either you have the word confuddled with something else or your definition vastly varies from the true definition of the word.

If you think hoisiting up a couple of posts on a cheesey forum merits 'stalking' status, then so be it. Horses for courses and all that. But there is so much more i COULD do, which would be far more worthy of the word. Do you want to see me REALLY sink my teeth into the subject matter?? :leer: :leer:

It would knock your stalking definition into a cocked hat. And it wouldn't be difficult either....... but i won't...... :more beer:

If he had noticed it straight away the site would have been leaking with his tears. Like when he always tries to gloss over not getting a joke or posters have misunderstood when his nonsense is corrected with facts.

Leaking with my tears. You don't half talk bollox. That applies to all your post.

Guest wrote:David Brent is sliming away in Luton.

You taught me everything I know.
jra

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:25 am

Bog-roll replacing has finished I see and the ever so witty replies have started. Lucky, lucky us.

Postby Nucks » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:20 am

Less is more sometimes.
Nucks

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:50 am

jra wrote:See what I mean about random name checks?

bogtrotter wrote:

So you like travel.

Well fuck off then.

Point proven.

nobody there was talking to you, or about you :roll:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:13 am

HobbitFeet wrote:

bogtrotter wrote:

So you like travel.

Well fuck off then.

Point proven.

nobody there was talking to you, or about you :roll:

To be fair him and Sam are like twins, so I get the confusion on jras part here.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:25 am

Guest wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
travelguy wrote:I wonder if DS will ever have another Ban amnesty. Just thinking how much the site is going down hill right now

I hope not, those that have been banned needed to go. They weren't happy on the site, and the site wasn't happy them being there. It's worked out win win all round. There's enough activity on there to keep it flowing at a good pace. For all those that are banned, or leave, others join. It's doing OK :smilin:

The place seems a lot better for getting rid of the riff-raff, especially the ones who threated it like some sort of sex, dating forum.

Yeah, trevgone's constant attempts to experiment with heterosexuality by getting into Christa's knickers were particularly icky :pukeup:

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:39 am

Me Again wrote:Have andykn or BanglaRoad ever given any indication that they have a sense of humour?

Most of their clique are utterly joyless tossers. It's like being in a Morrissey impersonator's convention, except that Morrissey himself doesn't pretend to be anything other than a right-wing twat :mrgreen:

Postby guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:25 am

So did Cornish Piskie get a permanent ban then? I'm surprised that she got banned at all being a woman of comfortable shoes. You can seemingly be as rude as you like on there as long as you're a homosexual.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:42 am

guest wrote:So did Cornish Piskie get a permanent ban then? I'm surprised that she got banned at all being a woman of comfortable shoes. You can seemingly be as rude as you like on there as long as you're a homosexual.

So far, so banned, so good :thumbsup:

However, I'm sure the guest who pretends to be in the know on all things to do with DS mods will be along shortly to clarify the situation :roll:

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:01 am

guest wrote:So did Cornish Piskie get a permanent ban then? I'm surprised that she got banned at all being a woman of comfortable shoes. You can seemingly be as rude as you like on there as long as you're a homosexual.

Wrong forum for dipshit anti-gay whingers

Run along now Mike H/Scurlogue/gaz, DTV’s over that way ——->

Postby TWAT » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:31 pm

See what I mean about replying to every mention of your name ?

Nobody held a gun to your head and forced you to reply to that did they ?
TWAT

Postby travelguy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:41 pm

why cant we all just be nice to each other. :smilin:

I know its a thread about digital spy but honestly the arguments hear are terrible and can get quite personal
travelguy

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:48 pm

travelguy wrote:why cant we all just be nice to each other. :smilin:

I know its a thread about digital spy but honestly the arguments hear are terrible and can get quite personal

Is this for real? You lecturing on being nice to fellow posters. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:52 pm

Or a feminist. If you are a lezzer AND a feminist then you’re practically bulletproof.

She’ll be back.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive