Re: DS thread #107

Postby Niv » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:Are we back to discussing all things bleeding jewish again. :dunno:

Roll on rent day.

Don't engage :dunno:

I'm not, you can chat about someone without engaging. :thumbsup:

I've got him on ignore, along with others, it's a dream to just see the posts, and posters to choose to. It's also amusing that they may be typing all manner of shit to you, and you can't even see it. :yess:
Niv

Postby travelguy » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:33 pm

Well all i know that if Digital Spy were more supportive then I would still be on there
travelguy

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:39 pm

travelguy wrote:Well all i know that if Digital Spy were more supportive then I would still be on there

Always someone else's fault?
Amuses me when banned members complain, a bit like the many convicts who claim they're 100% innocent. :whistle:

Postby Cobs » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:40 pm

travelguy wrote:Well all i know that if Digital Spy were more supportive then I would still be on there

Maybe it was tough love.
Cobs

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:41 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:Are we back to discussing all things bleeding jewish again. :dunno:

Roll on rent day.

Don't engage :dunno:

I'm not, you can chat about someone without engaging. :thumbsup:

I've got him on ignore, along with others, it's a dream to just see the posts, and posters to choose to. It's also amusing that they may be typing all manner of shit to you, and you can't even see it. :yess:

I skim, just as effective, leaving them talking to themselves. :smilin:

Postby VR6storm » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:44 pm

Guest wrote:

I still LoL when he thought he’d be showered with praise for posting the Luton Yates avvie but instead everyone thought he was a creepy weirdo. :gigglesnshit:
Oh dear - so wide of the mark it's pathetic. I didn't have any expectations at all, least of all a guest spotting it before JR'tha did - now THAT was funny! So, you and the other Guesticles - this stalking thing. Either you have the word confuddled with something else or your definition vastly varies from the true definition of the word.

If you think hoisiting up a couple of posts on a cheesey forum merits 'stalking' status, then so be it. Horses for courses and all that. But there is so much more i COULD do, which would be far more worthy of the word. Do you want to see me REALLY sink my teeth into the subject matter?? :leer: :leer:

It would knock your stalking definition into a cocked hat. And it wouldn't be difficult either....... but i won't...... :more beer:
VR6storm

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:53 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:

I still LoL when he thought he’d be showered with praise for posting the Luton Yates avvie but instead everyone thought he was a creepy weirdo. :gigglesnshit:
Oh dear - so wide of the mark it's pathetic. I didn't have any expectations at all, least of all a guest spotting it before JR'tha did - now THAT was funny! So, you and the other Guesticles - this stalking thing. Either you have the word confuddled with something else or your definition vastly varies from the true definition of the word.

If you think hoisiting up a couple of posts on a cheesey forum merits 'stalking' status, then so be it. Horses for courses and all that. But there is so much more i COULD do, which would be far more worthy of the word. Do you want to see me REALLY sink my teeth into the subject matter?? :leer: :leer:

It would knock your stalking definition into a cocked hat. And it wouldn't be difficult either....... but i won't...... :more beer:

yeah... ummm okay. This post isn’t.... at all.... weird.... or creepy..... :ohdear:

Postby travelguy » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:54 pm

Cobs wrote:

Maybe it was tough love.

Not really. I know I have my issues which I am trying to sort out but Digital Spy could have given me a date to allow me back instead of saying it was a ban that would go on forever.
travelguy

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:57 pm

travelguy wrote:
Cobs wrote:

Maybe it was tough love.

Not really. I know I have my issues which I am trying to sort out but Digital Spy could have given me a date to allow me back instead of saying it was a ban that would go on forever.

Sam is that you? travelguy :dunno:

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:58 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:Image

I see the threat of a few low flying palm punches are in the wind :kinell:

I see another twat guest, but what can you do?

You're too unhealthy. Get sorted.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 7:59 pm

The site doesn't support bullies.

Postby VR6storm » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:05 pm

Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:

yeah... ummm okay. This post isn’t.... at all.... weird.... or creepy..... :ohdear:
You're right. It isn't. It what's called being honest.

But anything to score a few brownie points eh?? As i said - i won't. :whistle:
Last edited by VR6storm on Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VR6storm

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:05 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:07 pm

Sam the Football...sort yourself out.

Postby travelguy » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:07 pm

Guest wrote:

The site doesn't support bullies.

Well its a good job im not a bully then. I can name other bully's on there anyway that have been allowed to stay on. Posters such as
msreluctant and Chasing Shadows, all still on digital spy and all are rude posters
travelguy

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive