DS thread #107

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #107

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:11 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:Image

I see the threat of a few low flying palm punches are in the wind :kinell:

I see another twat guest, but what can you do?

You're too unhealthy. Get sorted.

I have to correct you there, sorry. The problem is everyone else not jaffa. :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:18 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:

I still LoL when he thought he’d be showered with praise for posting the Luton Yates avvie but instead everyone thought he was a creepy weirdo. :gigglesnshit:
Oh dear - so wide of the mark it's pathetic. I didn't have any expectations at all, least of all a guest spotting it before JR'tha did - now THAT was funny! So, you and the other Guesticles - this stalking thing. Either you have the word confuddled with something else or your definition vastly varies from the true definition of the word.

If you think hoisiting up a couple of posts on a cheesey forum merits 'stalking' status, then so be it. Horses for courses and all that. But there is so much more i COULD do, which would be far more worthy of the word. Do you want to see me REALLY sink my teeth into the subject matter?? :leer: :leer:

It would knock your stalking definition into a cocked hat. And it wouldn't be difficult either....... but i won't...... :more beer:

yeah... ummm okay. This post isn’t.... at all.... weird.... or creepy..... :ohdear:
You're right. It isn't. It what's called being honest.

But anything to score a few brownie points eh?? As i said - i won't. :whistle:

Do it pussy :pointlaugh:

Postby jra » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:38 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:

I still LoL when he thought he’d be showered with praise for posting the Luton Yates avvie but instead everyone thought he was a creepy weirdo. :gigglesnshit:
Oh dear - so wide of the mark it's pathetic. I didn't have any expectations at all, least of all a guest spotting it before JR'tha did - now THAT was funny! So, you and the other Guesticles - this stalking thing. Either you have the word confuddled with something else or your definition vastly varies from the true definition of the word.

If you think hoisiting up a couple of posts on a cheesey forum merits 'stalking' status, then so be it. Horses for courses and all that. But there is so much more i COULD do, which would be far more worthy of the word. Do you want to see me REALLY sink my teeth into the subject matter?? :leer: :leer:

It would knock your stalking definition into a cocked hat. And it wouldn't be difficult either....... but i won't...... :more beer:

I spotted it, but chose not to mention it at the time. That still doesn't doesn't get away from the reasons to why you did it.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:43 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

I see another twat guest, but what can you do?

You're too unhealthy. Get sorted.

You sort out signing up first, before becoming the 'Big I Am'.
jra

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:43 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:

If he had noticed it straight away the site would have been leaking with his tears. Like when he always tries to gloss over not getting a joke or posters have misunderstood when his nonsense is corrected with facts.

Postby jra » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:Are we back to discussing all things bleeding jewish again. :dunno:

Roll on rent day.

Don't engage :dunno:

I'm not, you can chat about someone without engaging. :thumbsup:

Only if you're an anonymous (not registered) chicken shit.

For all I know you might be JJ posting as guest and high fiving yourself.
jra

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:47 pm

David Brent is sliming away in Luton.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:56 pm

Shouldn't that pic be showing a loo-brush?

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:06 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Roll on rent day.

Ignore JJ. If you’ve seen her posts on here recently you’ll know most of us think she’s a paranoid loon. Always ranting her conspiracy theories. Don’t engage with the nutter.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:08 pm

We've had twat guest and chicken shit.

A mild day on Dogs but hey let's be careful out there as it's still early.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:09 pm

VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:

What a load of waffle to try and prove you’re not bovvered. You’re were a creepy dick. Stop trying to wriggle out of it.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:22 pm

Guest wrote:
VR6storm wrote:
Guest wrote:

What a load of waffle to try and prove you’re not bovvered. You’re were a creepy dick. Stop trying to wriggle out of it.

On a positive note, he is able to string a coherent sentence together.

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:24 pm

Guest wrote:Ignore JJ. If you’ve seen her posts on here recently you’ll know most of us think she’s a paranoid loon. Always ranting her conspiracy theories. Don’t engage with the nutter.

Someones getting overly defensive.... :whistle:
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:25 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Roll on rent day.

Ignore JJ. If you’ve seen her posts on here recently you’ll know most of us think she’s a paranoid loon. Always ranting her conspiracy theories. Don’t engage with the nutter.

I don't agree with JJ's opinions generally but I do on this occasion. Limpy's are best ignored.

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Roll on rent day.

Its the best way. :thumbsup:
Junglejayne

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive