DS thread #108

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #108

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 30, 2018 12:35 pm

What's cornish doing with herself now that she can't post 300,000 words a day? Maybe finally looking after her daughter for once?

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:25 pm

Guest wrote:What's cornish doing with herself now that she can't post 300,000 words a day? Maybe finally looking after her daughter for once?

Has the insufferable pain in the arse finally been banned?

Postby Middens » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:47 pm

Guest wrote:What's cornish doing with herself now that she can't post 300,000 words a day? Maybe finally looking after her daughter for once?

:ooer: Now that's just malicious.
Middens

Postby jra » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:52 pm

bogtrotter wrote:JRA, I really am sorry you thought I was implying you are thick as pigshit.

Don't worry about it. :thumbsup:
jra

Re: DS thread #107

Postby jra » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:05 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:naughty guest

Yeah. But, you'll never tell them to ease off if it's anything negative against me. Your obvious dislike of me has been apparent for some time.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=48524&start=1470#p1586407

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=48524&start=1470#p1586443

First trotter implies I'm as thick as pigshit, then afterwards tells another poster to fuck off, and all you've got to say about it is 'nobody there was talking to you, or about you', regarding the second post. Sorry for not quoting the posts in the correct order. I could have posted it all as separate posts, but then somebody would come along and accuse me of block posting.

But of course none of this matters. You don't care.

It's not exactly near the top of my 'things to worry about' priority list.
jra

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:23 pm

I see the lounge is in danger of being wallpapered again.

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:33 pm

jra wrote:
bogtrotter wrote:JRA, I really am sorry you thought I was implying you are thick as pigshit.

Who's going to break it to him? :gigglesnshit:

Postby Niv » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:54 pm

That's a bit below the belt. She's a pain at times, but her online persona should not be used to used to besmirch her parenting :shake head:
Niv

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:14 pm

Nivana wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Don't pick on forza Ferrari's spelling. He does it on purpose and alerts if you pull him up on it. I just copped a ban for doing so!

How do you know he was the one alerting?

He's a dick anyway, I always ignore his posts. Troll.

I thought Forza was a woman :yikes:

Post #1 where he mentions his wife. Unless he meant 'wifey' :wink: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... tryside/p1

Postby jra » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:30 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

^^^^^ :trollface:

And you are? :whogives:
jra

Postby Niv » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Nivana wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Don't pick on forza Ferrari's spelling. He does it on purpose and alerts if you pull him up on it. I just copped a ban for doing so!

How do you know he was the one alerting?

He's a dick anyway, I always ignore his posts. Troll.

I thought Forza was a woman :yikes:

Post #1 where he mentions his wife. Unless he meant 'wifey' :wink: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... tryside/p1

Ah, that goes way back before I joined. I never really noticed him until he came into a thread telling someone off. He makes me laugh.

That post you've quoted is funny. The way he mentions his wife... It sounds like he's talking about his pet dog. :laughing: The thread that it's from is a laugh too :thumbsup:
Last edited by Niv on Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Niv

Postby jra » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:37 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:

Yeah. But, you'll never tell them to ease off if it's anything negative against me. Your obvious dislike of me has been apparent for some time.

First trotter implies I'm as thick as pigshit, then afterwards tells another poster to fuck off, and all you've got to say about it is 'nobody there was talking to you, or about you', regarding the second post. Sorry for not quoting the posts in the correct order. I could have posted it all as separate posts, but then somebody would come along and accuse me of block posting.

seriously shut the fuck up, you quoted a conversation between travelguy & bogtrotter which started with a comment I made about travelguy's avvie, it had piss all to do with you

and you forget, I offered a long time ago to ease the guest posts off and your answer was to say to keep them coming and to show you the ones we didn't approve, you had your chance before I realised just how much of a menace you are, now as far as I'm concerned you get everything that you deserve

you are really trying my patience, haranguing me at every turn

Menace. LMAO. The 'nothing to do with you' argument could equally be applied to all the negative posts made about DS posters on here. However, forum rules don't work like that. Any public post is open to discussion by anybody. One doesn't have to be directly involved in said discussion, as it's not a 1-1 discussion. If one wants a 1-1 discussion, take it take PM, e-mail, phone etc.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:42 pm

Guest wrote:I see the lounge is in danger of being wallpapered again.

What's it got to do with you?

:roll:
jra

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:48 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

^^^^^ :trollface:

And you are? :whogives:

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:54 pm

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:

seriously shut the fuck up, you quoted a conversation between travelguy & bogtrotter which started with a comment I made about travelguy's avvie, it had piss all to do with you

and you forget, I offered a long time ago to ease the guest posts off and your answer was to say to keep them coming and to show you the ones we didn't approve, you had your chance before I realised just how much of a menace you are, now as far as I'm concerned you get everything that you deserve

you are really trying my patience, haranguing me at every turn

Menace. LMAO. The 'nothing to do with you' argument could equally be applied to all the negative posts made about DS posters on here. However, forum rules don't work like that. Any public post is open to discussion by anybody. One doesn't have to be directly involved in said discussion, as it's not a 1-1 discussion. If one wants a 1-1 discussion, take it take PM, e-mail, phone etc.

what part of shut the fuck up don't you understand?

you said the post proved the point that people had a go at you, it was piss all to do with you
now one more post haranguing me and I'll giving myself (and most of the forum) an early Christmas present
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive