DS thread #108

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #108

Postby jra » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:30 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:So Cuntish Piskie's ban was temporary, alas, but she hasn't been back since. Dare we hope she's taken the hump and fucked off for good? :ooer:

Just think if all the 'controversial' posters on DS disappeared then people like you would have nothing to talk about in these threads.

Every cloud and all that.

I would have hoped that as we're in it's 108th incarnation, the purpose of these threads might have permeated your thick skull by now. That aside, if you genuinely didn't like what was posted in them, you'd fuck off and read something else.

It doesn't invalidate my point and yes I gave up reading CPs posts (tl;dr), but unlike some others don't moan about it regularly. That's the difference between me and them. Namely if the favourite posters people like to complain about get banned, then there won't be anybody to moan about.

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:So Cuntish Piskie's ban was temporary, alas, but she hasn't been back since. Dare we hope she's taken the hump and fucked off for good? :ooer:

Just think if all the 'controversial' posters on DS disappeared then people like you would have nothing to talk about in these threads.

I would have hoped that as we're in it's 108th incarnation, the purpose of these threads might have permeated your thick skull by now. That aside, if you genuinely didn't like what was posted in them, you'd fuck off and read something else.

He's just baiting as per, a snide comment here and there so he can justify his predictable victimisation whines that will follow.

His ban was quite pleasant, no wall-to-wall woes.

If it makes you feel good. Small things and all that.
jra

Postby Dean » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:43 pm

Like your circumcised little winky!
Dean

Postby Middens » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:00 pm

Guest wrote:Anais clearly asked the mods to shut the huntley thread hahaha

Or Taglet of Patfb. Remember every trans thread get closed or deleted.

I knew it's time was up when someone mentioned the Karen White case, the trans woman rapist who sexually assaulted a further two women when she was sent to a female prison. That's a quick way for the thread to get closed due to transphobia.
Middens

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:06 pm

Like most threads she joins, not noticed before?

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:28 pm

Middens wrote:

Or Taglet of Patfb. Remember every trans thread get closed or deleted.

I knew it's time was up when someone mentioned the Karen White case, the trans woman rapist who sexually assaulted a further two women when she was sent to a female prison. That's a quick way for the thread to get closed due to transphobia.

Those three are pretty much the most obnoxious characters on ds at the min, period.

Postby guest » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:35 pm

For christ sake now Ads thinks he is Sky News or something claiming his chat with a civil servant is a DS exclusive.

As an ex-civil servant myself we love to tell the public a load of crap knowing they will spread it around as fact,

Ads you are a sad twat DS is not a news channel or a newspaper.

DS Exclusive - No deal will mean thousands of civil servants to be shipped out of non Brexit depts
Ads
Forum Member
✭✭✭
11/12/18 - 20:00

Was speaking to a high level person in the know earlier who advises that in the event of a no deal, the government is instructing ministries not involved directly in Brexit to ship over thousands of staff to departments which are on the front line, such as the Foreign Office and the Department for Leaving the EU. Orders are going out at the moment for departments to identify which staff are to be shipped over, for a minimum of 6 months, maybe a lot longer.

This mean severe under staffing in many key areas of many ministries. A no deal will cause huge disruption to the people tasked with keeping this country moving. Lots of people very worried.

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:56 pm

guest wrote:For christ sake now Ads thinks he is Sky News or something claiming his chat with a civil servant is a DS exclusive.

As an ex-civil servant myself we love to tell the public a load of crap knowing they will spread it around as fact,

DS Exclusive - No deal will mean thousands of civil servants to be shipped out of non Brexit depts
Ads
Forum Member
✭✭✭

Was speaking to a high level person in the know earlier who advises that in the event of a no deal, the government is instructing ministries not involved directly in Brexit to ship over thousands of staff to departments which are on the front line, such as the Foreign Office and the Department for Leaving the EU. Orders are going out at the moment for departments to identify which staff are to be shipped over, for a minimum of 6 months, maybe a lot longer.

This mean severe under staffing in many key areas of many ministries. A no deal will cause huge disruption to the people tasked with keeping this country moving. Lots of people very worried.

He read something on twitter. :NAA:
Fletch

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:11 pm

Nucks wrote:
Bill Shakey wrote:I can’t stand Piskie but it does make me laugh when ever anyone posts a long post people dismiss it. I do think a lot of forumers are thick and would really really struggle if the ever had to read a book.

Far too many words. :gigglesnshit:

Books tend to be interesting. Her postings otoh are only long because she likes the sound of her own voice, metaphorically speaking. She doesn’t know how to make a point without being condescending or unnecessarily verbose.

^^^ This, this and thrice this.

I could be agreeing entirely with what she's saying, but she'd still be an appalling writer. Good writing is incisive, engaging and entertaining. Hers is rambling, prosaic and utterly fucking tedious.

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Bill Shakey wrote:I can’t stand Piskie but it does make me laugh when ever anyone posts a long post people dismiss it. I do think a lot of forumers are thick and would really really struggle if the ever had to read a book.

Far too many words. :gigglesnshit:

Books tend to be interesting. Her postings otoh are only long because she likes the sound of her own voice, metaphorically speaking. She doesn’t know how to make a point without being condescending or unnecessarily verbose.

^^^ This, this and thrice this.

I could be agreeing entirely with what she's saying, but she'd still be an appalling writer. Good writing is incisive, engaging and entertaining. Hers is rambling, prosaic and utterly fucking tedious.

Her rambles sound like one of those things you'd find in the School Magazine written by some recently "woke" Fifth Former who thinks they're the only one in the School who has come to the realization that Capitalism is Bad

Postby bogtrotter » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:52 pm

guest wrote:For christ sake now Ads thinks he is Sky News or something claiming his chat with a civil servant is a DS exclusive.

Ads
Forum Member
✭✭✭

He's talking bollocks, and I say that as an ex whitehall civil servant with 35 years experience. All I will say is I cannot recall such turmoil in government circles.I said the day after the referendum that it would be an impossible task delivering what people expected.
bogtrotter

Postby guest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:55 am

Welcome to today's hard hitting serious topical debate on DS

Ayelet
Forum Member

10/12/18 - 10:51
max_garfield wrote: »
A good hard bonkin' may suffice!

The thing is the sex is incredible. We ended up shagging for something like 7 hours and literally couldn't walk the next day.

The sex and the way he makes me smile makes this whole situation difficult.

To discuss this let's join Jeremy Paxman...

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:57 am

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:Resident expert Watkins is giving out relationship advice again! FFS!

Read it again .. slowly. Try to make sense of any big words first and then tell me from what perspective i'm actually posting from and whether or not it's "relationship advice" ..

It's not really that difficult to work out ..

I mean, saying that, it clearly is for you, but I'm always willing to help the disadvantaged understand things ..

I knew you whole 'nice guy' personality was just an act. It's always the same with you incel types.

Postby TWAT » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:34 pm

Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:Resident expert Watkins is giving out relationship advice again! FFS!

Read it again .. slowly. Try to make sense of any big words first and then tell me from what perspective i'm actually posting from and whether or not it's "relationship advice" ..

It's not really that difficult to work out ..

I mean, saying that, it clearly is for you, but I'm always willing to help the disadvantaged understand things ..

I knew you whole 'nice guy' personality was just an act. It's always the same with you incel types.

TWAT

Postby jra » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:00 pm

Dean wrote:Like your circumcised little winky!

Exploring new avenues here to troll me are we now?

:whogives: :roll:
jra

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:26 pm

So more than a week ago "Tigerluv51" (who of course is Gigabit) said this:

Tigerluv51 wrote:
Sorry to burst everyones bubble but I'm not banned on DS for good. The mods have banned me for one week for not posting links in threads.

I'll be back in time for the meaningful vote Guru. :wubwub: :more beer:

Tigerluv51

P.s I'm not Giga or Hilda.

It's now 24 hours after the ban should have expired and guess what... still banned.

Giga is so full of shit. Sad little f*ck.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive