DS thread #108

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #108

Postby guest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:44 pm

Nivana wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Jon wrote:I think James2001 is actually a bot that picks a noun and then attributes it as a typically negative characteristic of Tories and/or Brexiters: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_92208568

You could say "Boris Johnson baked a cake last night" and he'd reply "Typical Tory cooking then" :hand:

He isn't a bot check his twitter page you will see just what an angry young man he really is as well as very sad

I can’t do that. I asked him on Twitter if he was James2001 on DS and he blocked me. It’s as though he doesn’t want his love of having sex while dressed as a dog to be public knowledge on DS and so tries to keep them separate.

:kinell:

Why are people shocked it's well known James2001 goes to furry conventions in Europe in which people dress up as animals and bonk each other.

Postby Penelope_Potter » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:16 pm

Guest wrote:Watkins and anais32 remind me of John James and Josie.

Good evening JJJ’ers.

John James and Josie. Best couple ever.

Off for a mooch.
Penelope_Potter

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:55 am

HR Guru is still leaving bitchy comments here about various DS users. So obvious now

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:56 am

Guest wrote:HR Guru is still leaving bitchy comments here about various DS users. So obvious now

Hi Giga/Tigerluv/MrPacMan :wubbers: :wubwub: :whistle:

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:15 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:HR Guru is still leaving bitchy comments here about various DS users. So obvious now

Hi HR Guru :wurms:

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:06 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hi HR Guru :wurms:

Sorry to disappoint. But I also really enjoy not seeing you on DS anymore. What happened to your 1 week ban? Caught out lying again?

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:47 am

guest wrote:
Jon wrote:I think James2001 is actually a bot that picks a noun and then attributes it as a typically negative characteristic of Tories and/or Brexiters: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_92208568

You could say "Boris Johnson baked a cake last night" and he'd reply "Typical Tory cooking then" :hand:

He isn't a bot check his twitter page you will see just what an angry young man he really is as well as very sad

Link? None of the James2001s I can find on twatter are what I would describe as an angry young man. There's a deluded old Scottish nationalist who appears to have ran out of steam, but that's about as close as it gets.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:07 am

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Link? None of the James2001s I can find on twatter are what I would describe as an angry young man. There's a deluded old Scottish nationalist who appears to have ran out of steam, but that's about as close as it gets.

He's a fucking racist twat I know that much.

Postby guest » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:42 am

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

I am not allowed to give out twitter links all i would say is just add the first word of this website to your twitter search for him.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:04 am

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

I am not allowed to give out twitter links all i would say is just add the first word of this website to your twitter search for him.

Why are you searching for people's real IDs? thats is seriously taking things too far. You have a major problem if someone's political views being different to your own makes you stalk their real life activity. What you are doing isn't normal behaviour.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:37 am

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Why are you searching for people's real IDs? thats is seriously taking things too far. You have a major problem if someone's political views being different to your own makes you stalk their real life activity. What you are doing isn't normal behaviour.

Agreed. Leave that sort of thing to the obsessive weirdos like Lambert and VR6 :off head:

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Forums are a type of social media platform.
Twitter is a social media platform.
People follow other people across a whole bunch of platforms. That's kinda what social media is :roll:

Postby Jon » Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:34 pm

Guest wrote:Agreed. Leave that sort of thing to the obsessive weirdos like Lambert and VR6 :off head:

I resemble that remark...

Is it weird to read someone's Twitter? The whole purpose of writing things on Twitter is for people to read it...
Jon

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:13 pm

the whole purpose isn't for people to join the dots and information given across the different parts of social media in order to create a profile that gives more than the sum of its parts

it's a fucking weak defense against intrusive 'detecting'
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Jon » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:24 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:the whole purpose isn't for people to join the dots and information given across the different parts of social media in order to create a profile that gives more than the sum of its parts

it's a fucking weak defense against intrusive 'detecting'

Maybe people wouldn't have been able to read said Twitter account if an admin hadn't approved the guest post that gave it away. Not saying it was you cos I think that happened before you became a mod, but if the details are posted here by a guest - as in the case of Trevgo's business - then really I don't think admin can bitch when people join admin-approved dots together.
Jon

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive