DS thread #108

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #107

Postby bogtrotter » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Frankie_Little wrote:
Guest wrote:I know someone who's met JRA and says he has the shittiest taste in clothing, especially his shoes. No wonder he is single.

What an unkind comment.

I know, someone sat for all of half an hour with marg tubs and tape making those shoes.

JRA with a tub of margarine. What a thought.
bogtrotter

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:11 pm

bogtrotter wrote:
Guest wrote:
Frankie_Little wrote:
Guest wrote:I know someone who's met JRA and says he has the shittiest taste in clothing, especially his shoes. No wonder he is single.

What an unkind comment.

I know, someone sat for all of half an hour with marg tubs and tape making those shoes.

:pukeup:

Re: DS thread #108

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:32 pm

Don't pick on forza Ferrari's spelling. He does it on purpose and alerts if you pull him up on it. I just copped a ban for doing so!

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:45 pm

bogtrotter wrote:
Guest wrote:
Frankie_Little wrote:

What an unkind comment.

Maybe it's inclusive, job lot so to speak. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:00 pm

Guest wrote:Don't pick on forza Ferrari's spelling. He does it on purpose and alerts if you pull him up on it. I just copped a ban for doing so!

How do you know he was the one alerting?

He's a dick anyway, I always ignore his posts. Troll.

Postby Vam » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:02 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:naughty guest

Reminds me of willy guest. Remember willy guest? :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:30 pm

I don't think jra ever fully recovered from that bout of swine flu he had back in '09.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:39 pm

Vam wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:naughty guest

Reminds me of willy guest. Remember willy guest? :mrgreen:

I do, very well in fact. :wubbers:

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:40 pm

Guest wrote:I don't think jra ever fully recovered from that bout of swine flu he had back in '09.

Recovered? :pmsl:

Cue the ever so witty "mad cow" replies.

Postby TWAT » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:21 pm

random observation, but the syrian bullying thread has been trimmed after someone posted a conspiracy article that basically reproduced yaxley-lennon's dribbling as if it was legitimate ...
TWAT

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:24 pm

TWATkins wrote:random observation, but the syrian bullying thread has been trimmed after someone posted a conspiracy article that basically reproduced yaxley-lennon's dribbling as if it was legitimate ...

Are there any usual suspects in the thread, you know the ones that alert over the slightest thing?

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:51 pm

TWATkins wrote:random observation, but the syrian bullying thread has been trimmed after someone posted a conspiracy article that basically reproduced yaxley-lennon's dribbling as if it was legitimate ...

Yeah trimmed because anything that looks remotely in support of Tommy robinson is ban worthy on there.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:15 pm

it took all of 6 posts for "Why are the English so disliked" to become an immigration thread

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_92078312

Postby bogtrotter » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:34 pm

Guest wrote:

Yeah trimmed because anything that looks remotely in support of Tommy robinson is ban worthy on there.

Yaxley-Lennon is a racist fuckwit supported by other racist fuckwits.
bogtrotter

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:35 pm

Guest wrote:

You crying or smiling over that?

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive