DS thread #108

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #108

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:17 pm

Is there a more miserable poster than Walterwhite? I don't think I've ever seen a positive post from him!

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:37 pm

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_92207082

Don’t think James Frederick has a funny bone in his body, trust him to put a dampener on any thread.

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:43 pm

Sick of Gigabits flim flam and his rambunctious ultracrepidarianismist buffoonery :slap:

Postby Nucks » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:56 pm

Guest wrote:Is there a more miserable poster than Walterwhite? I don't think I've ever seen a positive post from him!

Wal....? :ooer:
Nucks

Postby Jon » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:04 pm

I think James2001 is actually a bot that picks a noun and then attributes it as a typically negative characteristic of Tories and/or Brexiters: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_92208568

You could say "Boris Johnson baked a cake last night" and he'd reply "Typical Tory cooking then" :hand:
Jon

Postby guest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:59 pm

Jon wrote:I think James2001 is actually a bot that picks a noun and then attributes it as a typically negative characteristic of Tories and/or Brexiters: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_92208568

You could say "Boris Johnson baked a cake last night" and he'd reply "Typical Tory cooking then" :hand:

He isn't a bot check his twitter page you will see just what an angry young man he really is as well as very sad

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:20 pm

guest wrote:
Jon wrote:I think James2001 is actually a bot that picks a noun and then attributes it as a typically negative characteristic of Tories and/or Brexiters: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_92208568

He isn't a bot check his twitter page you will see just what an angry young man he really is as well as very sad

I can’t do that. I asked him on Twitter if he was James2001 on DS and he blocked me. It’s as though he doesn’t want his love of having sex while dressed as a dog to be public knowledge on DS and so tries to keep them separate.

Postby Fletch » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:37 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

I can’t do that. I asked him on Twitter if he was James2001 on DS and he blocked me. It’s as though he doesn’t want his love of having sex while dressed as a dog to be public knowledge on DS and so tries to keep them separate.

:ooer:
Fletch

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:38 pm

Watkins and anais32 remind me of John James and Josie.

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:17 pm

Guest wrote:Watkins and anais32 remind me of John James and Josie.

Which one would be Josie? :dunno:

Postby TWAT » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:26 pm

well if you think of me as a skinny blonde woman from bristol, that's really quite disturbing :pmsl:
TWAT

Postby jra » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:27 pm

bogtrotter wrote:
guest wrote:For christ sake now Ads thinks he is Sky News or something claiming his chat with a civil servant is a DS exclusive.

As an ex-civil servant myself we love to tell the public a load of crap knowing they will spread it around as fact,

Ads you are a sad twat DS is not a news channel or a newspaper.

DS Exclusive - No deal will mean thousands of civil servants to be shipped out of non Brexit depts
Ads
Forum Member
✭✭✭
11/12/18 - 20:00

Was speaking to a high level person in the know earlier who advises that in the event of a no deal, the government is instructing ministries not involved directly in Brexit to ship over thousands of staff to departments which are on the front line, such as the Foreign Office and the Department for Leaving the EU. Orders are going out at the moment for departments to identify which staff are to be shipped over, for a minimum of 6 months, maybe a lot longer.

This mean severe under staffing in many key areas of many ministries. A no deal will cause huge disruption to the people tasked with keeping this country moving. Lots of people very worried.

He's talking bollocks, and I say that as an ex whitehall civil servant with 35 years experience. All I will say is I cannot recall such turmoil in government circles. I said the day after the referendum that it would be an impossible task delivering what people expected.

But, funnily enough not as difficult to get so embroiled in the EU in the first place, but much more difficult to undo all that. It's all mafia stuff. Once you're in, you can never get out. Brexit isn't about the general population (which it should have been), but about politicians, the EU and big corporations. None of the rest of us common people matter.
jra

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Watkins and anais32 remind me of John James and Josie.

Which one would be Josie? :dunno:

Anais32. She's big into her fitness, popular, good at writing and is supportive of eleemosynary institutions.

Postby jra » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Or maybe (s)he/they think you're a PITA. :dunno:
jra

Postby Niv » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:35 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

:kinell:
Niv

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive