DS thread #108

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #108

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:55 am

Middens wrote:
Jon wrote:I think you're exaggerating. Reading a forum user's public Twitter account does not make someone a 'fucked up person'. If my Dogs name was Jon90210 and I had a Twitter account in that name, and you posted here that you'd followed me on Twitter, I would just think, "Oh okay. Cool." On the flipside, if my Twitter name was something totally different, and you told me you'd followed me there, that's when I'd be like, "WTF?"

They're very strict here about that but it's probably for a good reason. I remember there was a DS guy, tghe something, who was actually talking about his own twitter account on DS but anybody mentioning here was jumped on. Cross platform stuff causes nothing but shitstorms anyway.

Oh another "newbie". :smilin:

Postby George » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:23 am

Nivana wrote:
Guest wrote:WaldoUK is hammering them out. A blinder from her
Think they don't number their home to prevent bailiffs etc from visiting.
is the reason people don't have house numbers. https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_92217982

Whilst on the chav thread
Writing house number on property with paint
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/92218810/#Comment_92218810

This poster is not sane, surely :dunno:

She's a kind of 'out there' person is Waldo. :laughing:

I bet she is an utter joy to work with
George

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:44 am

jra wrote:
Chancer81 wrote:Bollocks! Sulla's ban has been lifted.

Your life is over now, isn't it. :roll: :trollface:

Oh and welcome to the shit fest by the way. Enjoy.

Your ban hasn't been lifted. You just sound jealous and bitter now.

Postby jra » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:53 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Jealous of a message board. Are you kidding me?

Well, you'd be wrong. Besides, the place has become so sanitised now you'd always be posting while holding back what you really want to say, in case some politically correct snowflake gets offended and alerts you. Still, chin up, if some people (they claim) hadn't tried to get me banned then I would be spending more time on DS and maybe not even signed up here. Now, if that isn't shooting themselves in the foot, then I don't know what is. :thumbsup:
jra

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:06 am

I find ds hard to manoeuvre around, it’s changed so much.
You can’t tell at a glance when a thread was made or who’s the last poster or anything.
The like thing is a bit strange too.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:23 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Well, you'd be wrong. Besides, the place has become so sanitised now you'd always be posting while holding back what you really want to say, in case some politically correct snowflake gets offended and alerts you. Still, chin up, if some people (they claim) hadn't tried to get me banned then I would be spending more time on DS and maybe not even signed up here. Now, if that isn't shooting themselves in the foot, then I don't know what is. :thumbsup:

Actually people wanted you of DS and on here so they can say what they really think about you (well a few of the posts that get through) without getting banned.

And yes you do sound jealous of sulla!

Postby VR6storm » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:27 am

Looking at a couple of the threads started by mattkt, looks to be a few sandwiches short of
a picnic. :off head:
VR6storm

Postby jra » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:39 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Actually people wanted you of DS and on here so they can say what they really think about you (well a few of the posts that get through) without getting banned.

And yes you do sound jealous of sulla!

Let them fire away with their 'real' thoughts. It doesn't change anything important. Maybe these people should instead direct their 'supposed' anger towards real events such as IRL, not some random unknown on a message board. I didn't particularly like sulla's internet persona, but I'm ambivalent whether or not they are banned as in :whogives: .

Never met the guy, never e-mailed them, never PMd them, never talked to them on the telephone, so who gives a shit. Apparently some of you on here do.

ETA. You keep believing I'm jealous of Sulla. I know fuck all about them really anyway.

Like.
Where do they live.
What job do they do.
Are they married.
Have they got children.
How old are they.
etc.

General stuff you'd share between real life friends.

And that bit is just bollocks. I registered here long before I was banned from DS.
Last edited by jra on Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
jra

Postby Middens » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:47 am

Guest wrote:
Middens wrote:
Jon wrote:I think you're exaggerating. Reading a forum user's public Twitter account does not make someone a 'fucked up person'. If my Dogs name was Jon90210 and I had a Twitter account in that name, and you posted here that you'd followed me on Twitter, I would just think, "Oh okay. Cool." On the flipside, if my Twitter name was something totally different, and you told me you'd followed me there, that's when I'd be like, "WTF?"

They're very strict here about that but it's probably for a good reason. I remember there was a DS guy, tghe something, who was actually talking about his own twitter account on DS but anybody mentioning here was jumped on. Cross platform stuff causes nothing but shitstorms anyway.

:thumbsup: There's no flies on you. Was it when I said I wasn't a newbie and had been guest posting for ages when I signed up that first put you onto it?
Middens

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:58 am

George wrote:
Nivana wrote:
Guest wrote:WaldoUK is hammering them out. A blinder from her
Think they don't number their home to prevent bailiffs etc from visiting.
is the reason people don't have house numbers. https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_92217982

Whilst on the chav thread
Writing house number on property with paint
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/92218810/#Comment_92218810

This poster is not sane, surely :dunno:

She's a kind of 'out there' person is Waldo. :laughing:

I bet she is an utter joy to work with

Can you imagine actually living with someone like that.

I get people have off days and find things irritating but Lordy this specimen is irritated by everything and everyone, every day of her miserable life it seems. Customers at the till, customers talking to her, the way others dress, the way others talk, other car drivers, prams in her neighbours garden, bins that don't have house numbers on, benefit claimants (even worse if they use food banks) and game show contestants who aren't white and British.

It would be quicker if this poster had her own thread and listed the things she did tolerate.

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:36 pm

if you want him to stop responding stop trying to get posts through that you know will wind him up
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:53 pm

Middens wrote:
Guest wrote:
Middens wrote:

:thumbsup: There's no flies on you. Was it when I said I wasn't a newbie and had been guest posting for ages when I signed up that first put you onto it?

Fucking looooong time lurking, bet when you joined you said Ohhhhh I lurveeeeee the smilies :wubbers: :wubwub:

Postby Middens » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Fucking looooong time lurking, bet when you joined you said Ohhhhh I lurveeeeee the smilies :wubbers: :wubwub:

:dunno: Guests can use smilies too. I joined because I finally got pissed off with someone filling up page after after of replies and wanted to hide that person's posts. You can't do that as a guest. It's worth signing up for that alone.
Middens

Postby jra » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:29 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:if you want him to stop responding stop trying to get posts through that you know will wind him up

Thanks Hobbit. I've been trying to tell them that for the last 3+ years. I'm not wound up, but I'll exercise my right to reply. Fight fire with fire and all that.

At least the guests could come up with some new material, rather than trotting out the same recycled stuff that has been done to death.

OK, some guests/people don't like some of the stuff I've posted or have done, but they are just going to have to deal/live with it. My life, not theirs. My actions don't affect these people anyway, so why should they be bothered about it.
jra

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:36 pm

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:if you want him to stop responding stop trying to get posts through that you know will wind him up

Thanks Hobbit. I've been trying to tell them that for the last 3+ years. I'm not wound up, but I'll exercise my right to reply. Fight fire with fire and all that.

At least the guests could come up with some new material, rather than trotting out the same recycled stuff that has been done to death.

OK, some guests/people don't like some of the stuff I've posted or have done, but they are just going to have to deal/live with it. My life, not theirs. My actions don't affect these people anyway, so why should they be bothered about it.

and the same goes for you

you aren't replying to anything really here, just trying to get guests/members to respond to put you back in the limelight
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive