DS Thread #109

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #108

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:20 pm

Holly wrote:
Jon wrote:What kicked off this beef then?

Boredom? :laughing:

It was that Jons fault :bawlin:
Junglejayne

Postby jra » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:19 am

TWATkins wrote:
jra wrote:As you full well know I don't usually start the fires.

You do if nobody has "name checked" you - you go looking for old posts to bring up just to get the focus back on you.

It's called posting, contributing to a discussion Jason. Now enough already with your holier than thou stuff.

You make it like I'm the only one who does it.
jra

Postby jra » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:24 am

Nivana wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:I had a good read, and got the 'feel' of the place before I joined. All these that screech "Newbie" probably did too. I think it's wise to check out the dynamics before signing up. :thumbsup:

Yeah, course you did. :roll:

I had you earmarked as a fucking nutjob, and you've not disappointed me. :thumbsup:

:mrgreen:

I'm not sure you intended this to be ironic but its funny that it is.

You come across like a bullying fishwife and clearly object to not getting away with stomping your hobnails round the board unchallenged. Name calling and stupid aspersions won't see you through, half of Dogs have already called you out.

Says the idiot who had to scuttle off to a rival forum, and did their bitching as a snidey coward :laughing:

Half of Dogs eh? Have you been keeping count? It's probably just as well I don't give a flying fuck what you, or anyone else thinks of me eh? Unlike you :thumbsup:

Your meltdown over days didn't go down too well eh? Quite a few commented on you over that didn't they? :pointlaugh:

Says the poster that claims or claimed to put me on ignore.
jra

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:38 am

Nivana wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:I had a good read, and got the 'feel' of the place before I joined. All these that screech "Newbie" probably did too. I think it's wise to check out the dynamics before signing up. :thumbsup:

Yeah, course you did. :roll:

I had you earmarked as a fucking nutjob, and you've not disappointed me. :thumbsup:

I had you earmarked as a troll and a sock, guess what? :wubwub:

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:02 am

Junglejayne wrote:
Jon wrote:What kicked off this beef then?

Nivana is a gobby little shite who at one point was starting a fight in every thread she was in then calling everyone alki or mad if they argued back. For a newbie she knows a lot of history and made the mistake of sharing it, as is expected people questioned that. Shes a numskull. :dunno:

Once upon a time on a forum far away lived a Harry Potter fan. :sarcy:

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:10 pm

:
I find ds hard to manoeuvre around, it’s changed so much.
You can’t tell at a glance when a thread was made or who’s the last poster or anything.
The like thing is a bit strange too

All that info is displayed on desktop, but not the mobile version

Haven’t used a desktop in years!
Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:00 pm

Only in the world of WaldoUK. Her distaste for anything or anyone chavvy is blatant and yet when asked What do you do to relax/feel good? Her reply is

“Alcohol and an episode of Only Fools and Horses” https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_92232461

I don’t know whether the Trotter’s, fictional, chavvy lifestyle makes her feel superior (gloating whilst she’s sipping on her bargain basement supermarket sherry) or the irony of her own post is totally lost on her. :dunno:

Postby Dean » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:28 pm

Guest wrote:Only in the world of WaldoUK. Her distaste for anything or anyone chavvy is blatant and yet when asked What do you do to relax/feel good? Her reply is

“Alcohol and an episode of Only Fools and Horses” https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_92232461

I don’t know whether the Trotter’s, fictional, chavvy lifestyle makes her feel superior (gloating whilst she’s sipping on her bargain basement supermarket sherry) or the irony of her own post is totally lost on her. :dunno:

The Trotters weren’t chavs!
Dean

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:32 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Only in the world of WaldoUK. Her distaste for anything or anyone chavvy is blatant and yet when asked What do you do to relax/feel good? Her reply is

If you've read the endless definition of a chav according to WaldoUK then the Trotters most certainly were. :snooty:

Postby Dean » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

If you've read the endless definition of a chav according to WaldoUK then the Trotters most certainly were. :snooty:

She’s wrong...
Dean

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:49 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:

She’s wrong...

DS's very own Arkwright wrong?

N..n..n..never!

Postby guest » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:04 pm

Dean wrote:

The Trotters were great. It was well written, sad and funny at the same time in later years..

Postby Jon » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:56 pm

guest wrote:The Trotters were great. It was well written, sad and funny at the same time in later years..

I like the old bittersweet comedies. Only Fools, Butterflies, Just good Friends, Goodnight Sweetheart, Ever Decreasing Circles. I don't think there's anything like that these days.
Jon

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm

Jon wrote:
guest wrote:The Trotters were great. It was well written, sad and funny at the same time in later years..

I like the old bittersweet comedies. Only Fools, Butterflies, Just good Friends, Goodnight Sweetheart, Ever Decreasing Circles. I don't think there's anything like that these days.

Oh I loved goodnight sweetheart. It reminds me of my nanna.
NastyNickers

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:29 pm

The advertising on DS is pretty accurate tonight.
Attachments
EFB20615-A434-4B68-96D6-005DBEEFAF0C.png
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive