DS Thread #109

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Dean » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:45 am

To give you something to reply to...
Dean

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:41 am

Guest wrote:Hildaonpluto has always been a troll with multiple online identities. He is a very strange person who would constantly involve himself into other peoples dramas just for the sake of shit stirring. I remember him most from back in my soap forum days when he used to troll under many guises. I always knew what he was as I had a mod mate on an EastEnders site who said they knew he used loads of accounts on there as well but let him get on with it as the owner thought one guy having so many different 'lives' was amusing and was hoping for him to trip up one day accidentally exposing himself.

I'm still surprised the Hilda account is active given the amount of side accounts what have been banned.

Which does bring me to the question of what account is he currently using on DS? I doubt he is absent from the Brexit debate so must be on there.

Hildaonpluto has a few different Twitter pages and one of them seems to suggest he spends most of his time now on an adult site called Chaturbate

Thing what always made me laugh about Hilda is how he would post things like ''Wizzy is a long standing and respected member of the DS community' while all the time secretly plotting with others on how to get Wizzy banned!

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:44 am

is Dee123 the nastiest, most spiteful poster on Digital Spy?

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:41 am

So Visits on someones DS profile. Is that how many times you have logged in and out?

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:03 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Hildaonpluto has always been a troll with multiple online identities. He is a very strange person who would constantly involve himself into other peoples dramas just for the sake of shit stirring. I remember him most from back in my soap forum days when he used to troll under many guises. I always knew what he was as I had a mod mate on an EastEnders site who said they knew he used loads of accounts on there as well but let him get on with it as the owner thought one guy having so many different 'lives' was amusing and was hoping for him to trip up one day accidentally exposing himself.

I'm still surprised the Hilda account is active given the amount of side accounts what have been banned.

Which does bring me to the question of what account is he currently using on DS? I doubt he is absent from the Brexit debate so must be on there.

Hildaonpluto has a few different Twitter pages and one of them seems to suggest he spends most of his time now on an adult site called Chaturbate

Thing what always made me laugh about Hilda is how he would post things like ''Wizzy is a long standing and respected member of the DS community' while all the time secretly plotting with others on how to get Wizzy banned!

Oh yeah. Hilda has about fifty faces to go with all his online IDs.

Postby DrDrea » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:55 am

The soap forum multiple account occupant is back with loads of new accounts PillMichelle is their newest. Conning everyone into believing theyve worked on the soap. Is as bad as faker PatsyStone making out she has inside info. SO fucking gullible.
DrDrea

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:05 am

DrDrea wrote:The soap forum multiple account occupant is back with loads of new accounts PillMichelle is their newest. Conning everyone into believing theyve worked on the soap. Is as bad as faker PatsyStone making out she has inside info. SO fucking gullible.

Hey Sage.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:10 am

I didn't realize Patsy had been the victim of Keyser's love poems until she mentioned it on DS. Wonder if it was her who got him banned

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:17 am

Guest wrote:Christa is fat bashing again.

I think Christa is one of the most insufferably self satisfied people I've ever come across. Not sure I've ever seen another person so hyper confident that their shit doesn't stink the same as the rest of ours does.

Had to put her on ignore a long time ago because the smugness was just too much.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:20 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Christa is fat bashing again.

I think Christa is one of the most insufferably self satisfied people I've ever come across. Not sure I've ever seen another person so hyper confident that their shit doesn't stink the same as the rest of ours does.

Had to put her on ignore a long time ago because the smugness was just too much.

I would like Christa to post a picture of herself so we can all mock her and see how she likes it.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:29 am

Guest wrote:I didn't realize Patsy had been the victim of Keyser's love poems until she mentioned it on DS. Wonder if it was her who got him banned

Hope this soap forum shite isn't going to start up again. I thought it was over with.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:31 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Why did Aye Up get banned?

A proven jra sock.

I alerted and showed the evidence to the mods.

Now who could possibly know the evidence? :gigglesnshit:

No one, because it's a completely made up accusation.

This was all covered ages ago, as in I've never had a sock account on DS then and now.

But, I'm quite happy for people to believe in fictitious claims if it makes them feel good.

No skin off my nose.

A big nose no doubt. Air is free after all.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:34 am

Guest wrote:WaldoUK really gets on my tits. She really is a nasty, sour cow who thinks anyone on benefits is scum.

Here she is doing what she does best looking down her nose again at council estates, and god forbid females with kids, buying cigarettes. She, of course, knows the cigarettes are for the 'chav with kids' just as she knows anyone buying more than one carrier bag lives on a council estate. Aided by the pretentious gdjman68wasdigi twat with the predictable scorn of 'a brand new Nissan and a big telly as well'. If ever there was a nasty pair of tosspots on DS at the moment it's them two, a pair of deluded eejits, one works in a shop and the other not all that long ago was a bus driver. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: . https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_92446632

I always hope that those who benefit bash will end up on them themselves one day, especially now that Universal Credit is what most will have to claim. A dose of reality might bring them down to earth a bit.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:45 am

Guest wrote:I didn't realize Patsy had been the victim of Keyser's love poems until she mentioned it on DS. Wonder if it was her who got him banned

:link:

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:11 pm

I'm really liking Patsystone more and more at the moment, its like her account has been hacked and she is coming over to joining us Brexiteers. She handed Christopher D his arse on a plate last week when Christopher was lauding Corbyn for recognising Palestine as a state. Patsy gently pointed out to him that Caroline Lucas the woman he plans to vote for at the next election also recognises Palestine as a state. :pmsl:

Also really liking Brian_Grahams too. Remoaners can't stand him.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive