DS Thread #109

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:43 pm

Aunt Bessie wrote:Not strange at all. You reap what you sow. You're the one desperate to out posters, not me. :shake head:

And you are 'apparently' the one whose anger is about the injustice of it in general, not 'apparently' because you have something to hide.... 'apparently'.

Did I say apparently? Now take the opportunity to post in peace and stop baiting.
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:52 pm

Nothing apparent about the fact that you are loop the fucking loop though Jayne. :cuppaT:

Postby Bessie » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:52 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:Not strange at all. You reap what you sow. You're the one desperate to out posters, not me. :shake head:

And you are 'apparently' the one whose anger is about the injustice of it in general, not 'apparently' because you have something to hide.... 'apparently'.
Did I say apparently? Now take the opportunity to post in peace and stop baiting.

Why would I care about you? You do it all the time so why would I defend you when you get some back? Moron.

I don't bait,, I leave that to you. :shake head:
Bessie

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:56 pm

Aunt Bessie wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Why would I care about you? You do it all the time so why would I defend you when you get some back? Moron.

I don't bait,, I leave that to you. :shake head:

Good to hear it. Keep it up, I'll be sure to remind you if you 'forget' :thumbsup: .... again!!!!
Junglejayne

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:39 pm

Did we get any new members from that car crash thread on DS then? :Hiya:
Fletch

Postby Dean » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:41 pm

Fletch wrote:Did we get any new members from that car crash thread on DS then? :Hiya:

Details needed Fletch. Some of us don’t frequent DS...
Dean

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:41 pm

Guest wrote:Nothing apparent about the fact that you are loop the fucking loop though Jayne. :cuppaT:

Aww sweetie, did you underestimate me too?
Junglejayne

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:55 pm

Dean wrote:
Fletch wrote:Did we get any new members from that car crash thread on DS then? :Hiya:

Details needed Fletch. Some of us don’t frequent DS...

It was in this thread. I didn't see it but it was a charlie thread about keyser. Dogs got a mention and link by all accounts.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:56 pm

Middens wrote:Charlie1 is posting on DS again.

This is gonna get me banned!!

But I CGAF because of Keyser_Soze1!!!

This 'man' has driven me to the brink of suicide because of how fake he is!!!

Yes, be bemused, fellow DS members - but this almost, 50 yr old 'man' is a liar and a phoney that has upset so, so many people on here and the 'lovely' doggies!!

Poor Safi was the brunt of his obsessiveness through his pathetic poetry when they 'broke' up in Aug 2016.

He drew me in in late 2016 after I'd found out I had heart disease (that will kill me within 5 years or less) and was feeling incredibly vulnerable.

He knew I was vulnerable and played on it to get attention in order to make him feel good about his pathetic life - which is living with at the age of almost 50....

Laugh DS members, GDchavman and the lovely guests and members on dogs because of how 'insane' i sound? But before you do that -think of me as a human being and one that has almost lost her life because of that low life that loved so much!!

Again - I know i sound insane - but I couldn't care less...

She's in a bad state. :shake head:

Page 89 of this thread
Fletch

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:58 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:Nothing apparent about the fact that you are loop the fucking loop though Jayne. :cuppaT:

Aww sweetie, did you underestimate me too?

Sweetie,

Its impossible to underestimate you.

Postby Middens » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:04 pm

I don't know but some of the folk on there who were going on and on about how much they don't know Dogs are frequent visitors here I suspect. :mrgreen:
Middens

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:05 pm

Middens wrote:

I don't know but some of the folk on there who were going on and on about how much they don't know Dogs are frequent visitors here I suspect. :mrgreen:

Which thread was it?
Junglejayne

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:09 pm

Middens wrote:

:Hiya: to DS peeps. Come and sign up. You only need a valid IP (no proxy) and can make up an email address (fake one is fine) if you want. Then you can post everything DS won't allow you to post. :twirl:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:11 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Middens wrote:

Which thread was it?

Deleted now. It was an overnight to early morning thread. When mods woke up it was gone.
Fletch

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:21 pm

Fletch wrote:
Middens wrote:

:Hiya: to DS peeps. Come and sign up. You only need a valid IP (no proxy) and can make up an email address (fake one is fine) if you want. Then you can post everything DS won't allow you to post. :twirl:

be sure to sign up with a different username so Junglejane can tie herself up in knots trying to out who you are on DS, it's a right good laugh :thumbsup:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive