DS Thread #109

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby NotTrevgo » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:38 am

Are there any theories on alt's for Trevgo (ds politics)? I doubt someone so angry and obsessed just walked away after getting banned.
NotTrevgo

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:14 pm

Looks like MAW’s account has been hacked by none other than James Bond

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/92580221#Comment_92580221

“Hey ladies, there’s no need for life jackets on my yacht. You’ll only have to take it off when we’re in the sack, if you catch my drift” :leer:

Postby Cobs » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:39 pm

Guest wrote:Looks like MAW’s account has been hacked by none other than James Bond

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/92580221#Comment_92580221

“Hey ladies, there’s no need for life jackets on my yacht. You’ll only have to take it off when we’re in the sack, if you catch my drift” :leer:

He exudes an air of quiet authority. I'm not normally into boat experts but
Cobs

Postby Nucks » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:42 pm

guest wrote:That thread was funny. Not least because of all the faux "Dogs? What is Dogs? Is it another forum?" and the old "Just had a look, they have a thread discussing here. How sad" type comments. It doesn't dawn on them that they are doing exactly the same thing by discussing over there, what is being discussed over here (about them over there lol)

Also, if they weren't such a mardy-arsed bunch who alert the crap out of each other, there wouldn't need to be forums for freely commenting on all the stuff that goes on on DS.

I’ve been on forums of various sorts since about 2006 and there were always off-shoot boards from the bigger ones, it’s hardly a new or weird concept.
Nucks

Postby Jon » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:51 pm

NotTrevgo wrote:Are there any theories on alt's for Trevgo (ds politics)? I doubt someone so angry and obsessed just walked away after getting banned.

I used to think it was Agrippa57, especially after he made this comment: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88453998

Not entirely sure though. Agrippa says he's a Green voter, can't imagine Trevgo voting for them.

Tbh it could be any one of the remainers on DS Politics, they've all melded into one.
Jon

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:03 pm

Jon wrote:
NotTrevgo wrote:Are there any theories on alt's for Trevgo (ds politics)? I doubt someone so angry and obsessed just walked away after getting banned.

I used to think it was Agrippa57, especially after he made this comment: https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_88453998

Not entirely sure though. Agrippa says he's a Green voter, can't imagine Trevgo voting for them.

Tbh it could be any one of the remainers on DS Politics, they've all melded into one.

So many on DS are under the illusion that the Greens are a centrist moderate party when they are more left wing than Corbyn. Its amusing watching Christopher D and Sandy Vagina slag off the loony left then praise Lucas without a hint of irony at all.

Postby Jon » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Jon wrote:

So many on DS are under the illusion that the Greens are a centrist moderate party when they are more left wing than Corbyn. Its amusing watching Christopher D and Sandy Vagina slag off the loony left then praise Lucas without a hint of irony at all.

Makes me laugh how much praise they give Anna Soubrey, as blue a Tory as you'll ever find. There are two issues by which they judge everyone: Brexit and Corbyn. If you're anti Brexit you're fine; if you're pro Brexit you're filth. If you're pro Corbyn you're fine; if you're anti Corbyn you're an evil Blairite Tory. That's why GGP gets so much shit, their brain goes into overload at the contradiction.
Jon

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Jon wrote:

there's someobody on DS called sandy vagina? :yikes:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:00 pm

mimik1uk really needs to wind her fat neck in, strutting about the politics threads making a twat of herself proving with every post that she has no idea what she's on about. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Dean » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:02 pm

Guest wrote:mimik1uk really needs to wind her fat neck in, strutting about the politics threads making a twat of herself proving with every post that she has no idea what she's on about. :gigglesnshit:

You’ve really told her, posting like a coward on a different forum... :hand:
Dean

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:22 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:mimik1uk really needs to wind her fat neck in, strutting about the politics threads making a twat of herself proving with every post that she has no idea what she's on about. :gigglesnshit:

This is the DS thread, wanker.

Don't worry, I'm working on "telling" her over there, shell son be having a little holiday. :leer:

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:29 pm

Dean wrote:

Given your love of bullying women online I'm not sure you should be calling anyone a coward

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:30 pm

Dean wrote:

She posts on here too :cuppaT:

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:47 pm

Does anyone know why they pulled the thread about the American God bothered who was killed by the Sentineli tribe? I was enjoying that! :yikes:

Postby Stooo » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:50 pm

Guest wrote:Does anyone know why they pulled the thread about the American God bothered who was killed by the Sentineli tribe? I was enjoying that! :yikes:

Didn't he go back after nearly being killed once already?
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Archive