DS Thread #109

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Gigabit » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:36 pm

Christ the Dianne Abbott haters are out in force on DS again, what a bunch of saddos
Gigabit

Postby Jon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:36 pm

Guest wrote:You can always rely on Diane Abbott thread to bring out the institutionally racist on DS. Sad thing is they don't even realize it.

That you, Vast_Girth? :hand: Always one bellend to pull out the race card whenever someone points out how shit Diane Abbott is.
Jon

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:42 pm

Gigabit wrote:Christ the Dianne Abbott haters are out in force on DS again, what a bunch of saddos

What a shame my posts don't fit with your agenda, isn't it?

Lots of love. HRG.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:46 pm

Gigabit wrote:Christ the Dianne Abbott haters are out in force on DS again, what a bunch of saddos

So giga :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:54 pm

Guest wrote:You can always rely on Diane Abbott thread to bring out the institutionally racist on DS. Sad thing is they don't even realize it.

How can a bunch of dickheads on a shite politics forum be institutionally racist you fucking mong?

Postby Gigabit » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:17 pm

It's all just a bunch of deflection from the massive mess the Tories are making of the country. SULLA and co can only troll and bait now since they can't win on policy.
Gigabit

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:20 pm

Gigabit wrote:It's all just a bunch of deflection from the massive mess the Tories are making of the country. SULLA and co can only troll and bait now since they can't win on policy.

LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU :twirl:

Postby Gigabit » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:26 pm

Hopefully the British people take the smart decision and vote these cunts out soon. I will love the day when cobis and co see a Jeremy Corbyn Government.
Gigabit

Postby measurer » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:32 pm

There should be a vote alright - one of No Confidence in THIS government. They twist things so much, it's a wonder they can lay straight in bed at night! As for JC? They need to elect a better leader - and this is coming from an old Labour supporter. If you ask me who I prefer between May & Corbyn, I'd say neither. One there by default leading this country into God knows what, and the other - though very astute, wasn't wise enough to distance himself from the controversy of the IRA.

This country is in for a very bumpy ride.
measurer

Postby Gigabit » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:37 pm

measurer wrote:There should be a vote alright - one of No Confidence in THIS government. They twist things so much, it's a wonder they can lay straight in bed at night! As for JC? They need to elect a better leader - and this is coming from an old Labour supporter. If you ask me who I prefer between May & Corbyn, I'd say neither. One there by default leading this country into God knows what, and the other - though very astute, wasn't wise enough to distance himself from the controversy of the IRA.

Corbyn can be no worse than this shower.

What we need a Labour/SNP/Lib Dem/Plaid/Green coalition and proper voting reform. The Tories should never get into power again.
Gigabit

Postby measurer » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:45 pm

Not saying he could be worse, just saying that he lacks in leadership qualities. He does himself no favours when aligning himself to murderers...just my opinion, but one I hear quite often. Take Armistice Day - wgaf what he was wearing, he was there, that's what matters, but he should have told the detractors about his scheme for Veterans and maybe they would have got off his back. He needs to challenge more.
I'm hoping that Raven's CT is true and that Brexit is halted and that it's all been just one big nightmare. I won't hold my breath though...
measurer

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:44 pm

Laughing at Gigabits several failures to get a Corbyn circlejerk going on this thread :pmsl:

Postby measurer » Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:52 pm

He will feel at home on the News & Politics thread. Plenty Lab supporters there.
measurer

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:23 pm

measurer wrote:He will feel at home on the News & Politics thread. Plenty Lab supporters there.

He's made a few hit and run posts but strangely never replies and hasn't been in there for months. Bit odd for someone who tries to make this thread about politics every time he posts. :scratch:
Fletch

Postby Goodwife » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:30 pm

measurer wrote:There should be a vote alright - one of No Confidence in THIS government. They twist things so much, it's a wonder they can lay straight in bed at night! As for JC? They need to elect a better leader - and this is coming from an old Labour supporter. If you ask me who I prefer between May & Corbyn, I'd say neither. One there by default leading this country into God knows what, and the other - though very astute, wasn't wise enough to distance himself from the controversy of the IRA.

I agree with you. Though corbyn has said if May loses the vote he will table a no confidence motion.

I don't think Corbyn is the answer & would actually make things worse. If Labour had a decent leader they would probably win if an election was called in the next few months
Goodwife

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive