DS Thread #109

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby George » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:29 pm

Jon wrote:Netcurtains doesn't deserve any of those shitty comments from guests. Or is it just one mental guest, who knows.

I like her and although blunt I did not think her comments unreasonable
User avatar
George
 
Posts: 1162
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:52 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Middens wrote:
Fletch wrote:Did we get any new members from that car crash thread on DS then? :Hiya:

I don't know but some of the folk on there who were going on and on about how much they don't know Dogs are frequent visitors here I suspect. :mrgreen:


:Hiya: to DS peeps. Come and sign up. You only need a valid IP (no proxy) and can make up an email address (fake one is fine) if you want. Then you can post everything DS won't allow you to post. :twirl:


be sure to sign up with a different username so Junglejane can tie herself up in knots trying to out who you are on DS, it's a right good laugh :thumbsup:


:gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 14775
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:46 pm

Screeching neo-liberal idiot Sandy 'I'm a Labour supporter, honest, I just don't like Corbyn' Verjina gets busted by Patsy Stone, bluster and backtracking ensues before it takes the only option left and proudly proclaims to one and all its red Tory credentials :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:49 pm

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:be sure to sign up with a different username so Junglejane can tie herself up in knots trying to out who you are on DS, it's a right good laugh :thumbsup:


:gigglesnshit:


I don't think guestie sees the irony in posting that without a username. What do you think they're hiding? :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 4565
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:51 pm

Guest wrote:Screeching neo-liberal idiot Sandy 'I'm a Labour supporter, honest, I just don't like Corbyn' Verjina gets busted by Patsy Stone, bluster and backtracking ensues before it takes the only option left and proudly proclaims to one and all its red Tory credentials :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


There's an awful lot of them on DS.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 14775
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:54 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:be sure to sign up with a different username so Junglejane can tie herself up in knots trying to out who you are on DS, it's a right good laugh :thumbsup:


:gigglesnshit:


I don't think guestie sees the irony in posting that without a username. What do you think they're hiding? :gigglesnshit:


Guest posting has always been encouraged here. I like Guests, even the nasty ones. :twirl:

Best to respond to the posts rather than keep (incorrectly) guessing who the poster is, might be or was.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 14775
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:55 pm

I like netcurtains too.
She makes me laugh.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 8291
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:56 pm

Guest wrote:Screeching neo-liberal idiot Sandy 'I'm a Labour supporter, honest, I just don't like Corbyn' Verjina gets busted by Patsy Stone, bluster and backtracking ensues before it takes the only option left and proudly proclaims to one and all its red Tory credentials :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:


Patsy is turning into one of politics best posters. I would never have thought that a year ago.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:58 pm

Also think Charlie and Keysers perma bans are best for both of them.
Charlie is unravelling, and it’s awful to witness.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 8291
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:59 pm

Fletch wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:be sure to sign up with a different username so Junglejane can tie herself up in knots trying to out who you are on DS, it's a right good laugh :thumbsup:


:gigglesnshit:


I don't think guestie sees the irony in posting that without a username. What do you think they're hiding? :gigglesnshit:


Guest posting has always been encouraged here. I like Guests, even the nasty ones. :twirl:

Best to respond to the posts rather than keep (incorrectly) guessing who the poster is, might be or was.


I adore guests, but anonymously advising to use ID while posting anonymously. Not the smartest :more beer:
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 4565
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Niv » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:00 pm

Fletch wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:be sure to sign up with a different username so Junglejane can tie herself up in knots trying to out who you are on DS, it's a right good laugh :thumbsup:


:gigglesnshit:


I don't think guestie sees the irony in posting that without a username. What do you think they're hiding? :gigglesnshit:


Guest posting has always been encouraged here. I like Guests, even the nasty ones. :twirl:

Best to respond to the posts rather than keep (incorrectly) guessing who the poster is, might be or was.


It wouldn't be so bad if she at least got one right. Still it's entertaining. :gigglesnshit:
Last edited by Niv on Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Niv
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:42 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:00 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Also think Charlie and Keysers perma bans are best for both of them.
Charlie is unravelling, and it’s awful to witness.


I'm glad I didn't see it.
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 4565
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Fletch » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:02 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:be sure to sign up with a different username so Junglejane can tie herself up in knots trying to out who you are on DS, it's a right good laugh :thumbsup:


:gigglesnshit:


I don't think guestie sees the irony in posting that without a username. What do you think they're hiding? :gigglesnshit:


Guest posting has always been encouraged here. I like Guests, even the nasty ones. :twirl:

Best to respond to the posts rather than keep (incorrectly) guessing who the poster is, might be or was.


I adore guests, but anonymously advising to use ID while posting anonymously. Not the smartest :more beer:


No, they said sign up with a different ID (to their DS one) not to "use ID".

How do you misread so much JJ. Is English not your first language?
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 14775
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Niv » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:12 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Also think Charlie and Keysers perma bans are best for both of them.
Charlie is unravelling, and it’s awful to witness.


I'm glad I didn't see it.


So you asking about it, and where the thread was, was you not wanting to see it? Yeah right :roll:
User avatar
Niv
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:42 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:15 pm

Fletch wrote:
Middens wrote:
Fletch wrote:Did we get any new members from that car crash thread on DS then? :Hiya:

I don't know but some of the folk on there who were going on and on about how much they don't know Dogs are frequent visitors here I suspect. :mrgreen:


:Hiya: to DS peeps. Come and sign up. You only need a valid IP (no proxy) and can make up an email address (fake one is fine) if you want. Then you can post everything DS won't allow you to post. :twirl:



a sensible username helps too

sharkpornukadidastrainercheap just doesn't cut it
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11600
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests