DS Thread #109

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #108

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:20 pm

Holly wrote:
Jon wrote:What kicked off this beef then?



Boredom? :laughing:


It was that Jons fault :bawlin:
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 4624
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Re: DS thread #108

Postby jra » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:19 am

TWATkins wrote:
jra wrote:As you full well know I don't usually start the fires.


You do if nobody has "name checked" you - you go looking for old posts to bring up just to get the focus back on you.


It's called posting, contributing to a discussion Jason. Now enough already with your holier than thou stuff.

You make it like I'm the only one who does it.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 17903
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread #108

Postby jra » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:24 am

Nivana wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:I had a good read, and got the 'feel' of the place before I joined. All these that screech "Newbie" probably did too. I think it's wise to check out the dynamics before signing up. :thumbsup:


Yeah, course you did. :roll:


I had you earmarked as a fucking nutjob, and you've not disappointed me. :thumbsup:


:mrgreen:

I'm not sure you intended this to be ironic but its funny that it is.

You come across like a bullying fishwife and clearly object to not getting away with stomping your hobnails round the board unchallenged. Name calling and stupid aspersions won't see you through, half of Dogs have already called you out.



Says the idiot who had to scuttle off to a rival forum, and did their bitching as a snidey coward :laughing:

Half of Dogs eh? Have you been keeping count? It's probably just as well I don't give a flying fuck what you, or anyone else thinks of me eh? Unlike you :thumbsup:

Your meltdown over days didn't go down too well eh? Quite a few commented on you over that didn't they? :pointlaugh:


Says the poster that claims or claimed to put me on ignore.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 17903
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: DS thread #108

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:38 am

Nivana wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:I had a good read, and got the 'feel' of the place before I joined. All these that screech "Newbie" probably did too. I think it's wise to check out the dynamics before signing up. :thumbsup:


Yeah, course you did. :roll:


I had you earmarked as a fucking nutjob, and you've not disappointed me. :thumbsup:


I had you earmarked as a troll and a sock, guess what? :wubwub:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS thread #108

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:02 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Jon wrote:What kicked off this beef then?



Nivana is a gobby little shite who at one point was starting a fight in every thread she was in then calling everyone alki or mad if they argued back. For a newbie she knows a lot of history and made the mistake of sharing it, as is expected people questioned that. Shes a numskull. :dunno:


Once upon a time on a forum far away lived a Harry Potter fan. :sarcy:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:10 pm

:
I find ds hard to manoeuvre around, it’s changed so much.
You can’t tell at a glance when a thread was made or who’s the last poster or anything.
The like thing is a bit strange too
.

All that info is displayed on desktop, but not the mobile version


Haven’t used a desktop in years!
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 32563
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:00 pm

Only in the world of WaldoUK. Her distaste for anything or anyone chavvy is blatant and yet when asked What do you do to relax/feel good? Her reply is

“Alcohol and an episode of Only Fools and Horses” https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_92232461

I don’t know whether the Trotter’s, fictional, chavvy lifestyle makes her feel superior (gloating whilst she’s sipping on her bargain basement supermarket sherry) or the irony of her own post is totally lost on her. :dunno:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Dean » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:28 pm

Guest wrote:Only in the world of WaldoUK. Her distaste for anything or anyone chavvy is blatant and yet when asked What do you do to relax/feel good? Her reply is

“Alcohol and an episode of Only Fools and Horses” https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_92232461

I don’t know whether the Trotter’s, fictional, chavvy lifestyle makes her feel superior (gloating whilst she’s sipping on her bargain basement supermarket sherry) or the irony of her own post is totally lost on her. :dunno:


The Trotters weren’t chavs!
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 45975
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:32 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Only in the world of WaldoUK. Her distaste for anything or anyone chavvy is blatant and yet when asked What do you do to relax/feel good? Her reply is

“Alcohol and an episode of Only Fools and Horses” https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_92232461

I don’t know whether the Trotter’s, fictional, chavvy lifestyle makes her feel superior (gloating whilst she’s sipping on her bargain basement supermarket sherry) or the irony of her own post is totally lost on her. :dunno:


The Trotters weren’t chavs!

If you've read the endless definition of a chav according to WaldoUK then the Trotters most certainly were. :snooty:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Dean » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Only in the world of WaldoUK. Her distaste for anything or anyone chavvy is blatant and yet when asked What do you do to relax/feel good? Her reply is

“Alcohol and an episode of Only Fools and Horses” https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_92232461

I don’t know whether the Trotter’s, fictional, chavvy lifestyle makes her feel superior (gloating whilst she’s sipping on her bargain basement supermarket sherry) or the irony of her own post is totally lost on her. :dunno:


The Trotters weren’t chavs!

If you've read the endless definition of a chav according to WaldoUK then the Trotters most certainly were. :snooty:


She’s wrong...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 45975
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:49 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Only in the world of WaldoUK. Her distaste for anything or anyone chavvy is blatant and yet when asked What do you do to relax/feel good? Her reply is

“Alcohol and an episode of Only Fools and Horses” https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_92232461

I don’t know whether the Trotter’s, fictional, chavvy lifestyle makes her feel superior (gloating whilst she’s sipping on her bargain basement supermarket sherry) or the irony of her own post is totally lost on her. :dunno:


The Trotters weren’t chavs!

If you've read the endless definition of a chav according to WaldoUK then the Trotters most certainly were. :snooty:


She’s wrong...

DS's very own Arkwright wrong?

Image

N..n..n..never!
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby guest » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:04 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Only in the world of WaldoUK. Her distaste for anything or anyone chavvy is blatant and yet when asked What do you do to relax/feel good? Her reply is

“Alcohol and an episode of Only Fools and Horses” https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_92232461

I don’t know whether the Trotter’s, fictional, chavvy lifestyle makes her feel superior (gloating whilst she’s sipping on her bargain basement supermarket sherry) or the irony of her own post is totally lost on her. :dunno:


The Trotters weren’t chavs!


The Trotters were great. It was well written, sad and funny at the same time in later years..
User avatar
guest
 

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Jon » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:56 pm

guest wrote:The Trotters were great. It was well written, sad and funny at the same time in later years..


I like the old bittersweet comedies. Only Fools, Butterflies, Just good Friends, Goodnight Sweetheart, Ever Decreasing Circles. I don't think there's anything like that these days.
User avatar
Jon
 
Posts: 528
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:57 pm

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:24 pm

Jon wrote:
guest wrote:The Trotters were great. It was well written, sad and funny at the same time in later years..


I like the old bittersweet comedies. Only Fools, Butterflies, Just good Friends, Goodnight Sweetheart, Ever Decreasing Circles. I don't think there's anything like that these days.


Oh I loved goodnight sweetheart. It reminds me of my nanna.
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 8717
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:29 pm

The advertising on DS is pretty accurate tonight.
Attachments
EFB20615-A434-4B68-96D6-005DBEEFAF0C.png
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 8717
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:06 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron