DS Thread #109

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:DS seem to refuse all discussion of the McCanns now.

The way that ghastly pair have managed to basically censor the internet and national press because they'll stick their lawyers on anyone who so much as breathes in a way they don't like is deeply sinister.

Why have they been afforded so much power?

Obviously you do get idioits who go too far and post genuine libel but I've never known a case before where people have to walk on eggshells as much as we do with the McCanns.

Ermm,slagging family. Its not even done here without consequences and theres no lawyers involved.
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:06 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:

The way that ghastly pair have managed to basically censor the internet and national press because they'll stick their lawyers on anyone who so much as breathes in a way they don't like is deeply sinister.

Obviously you do get idioits who go too far and post genuine libel but I've never known a case before where people have to walk on eggshells as much as we do with the McCanns.

Ermm,slagging family. Its not even done here without consequences and theres no lawyers involved.

What gets me is the amount of money they keep being given.

Postby wizzy watcher » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Lol! Still pushing the Wizzy safe space jargon? wizzy's forum is fully open to any person with any view. The fact you don't know that suggests you are just shit stirring. Unlike DS where only Remainers are welcome.

The only reason why it's an open forum is because, apart from three or four members frantically posting any old extremist drivel they can think of, it's effectively dead. Give it another couple of months and it will have completely expired at which stage Wizzy will be back here telling anybody that's interested - that's nobody - that he's much too busy to devote the time to running a forum properly. :pmsl:
wizzy watcher

Postby George » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:18 pm

I wonder if Finishers ‘pretend shop’ posts in the whinging shopworkers thread is alluding that many of the whinges are made up?

I don’t know why as I do not work in a shop why I am strangely drawn to that thread even though it irritates me :mrgreen:
George

Postby Gigabit » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:31 pm

Patsy is my bae
Gigabit

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:40 pm

Gigabit wrote:I'm a virgin

We know

Postby Cobs » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:44 pm

Gigabit wrote:Patsy is my bae

Bang bang, the boogie to the boogie. Say up jump the boogie to the bang bang boogie.
Cobs

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:44 pm

I’m sure he is.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:47 pm

Bae - is an actual word. it is the danish word for poop! it is so funny how it is being used on the internet for a loved one or a best friend

A word to use if you really want to annoy someone in your slang... also if your trying to be kool while using it your not.

A person that is your best friend and you get naked with

so which is it Gigaprat?

Postby BUDGIE » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:49 pm

Cobs wrote:

Bang bang, the boogie to the boogie. Say up jump the boogie to the bang bang boogie.

Let's rock, you don't stop, got a rhythm that'll make your body rock!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:52 pm

Agadoo doo doo push pineapple shake the tree :Dance:
Junglejayne

Postby BUDGIE » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:55 pm

Junglejayne wrote:Agadoo doo doo push pineapple shake the tree :Dance:

Do you do anal????
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Middens » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:58 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Cobs wrote:

Let's rock, you don't stop, got a rhythm that'll make your body rock!!!!!!!!!!!!

Middens

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes, the amount of cash thrown at them makes me absolutely furious and reached the point of lunacy long ago. Has any other case had that much money spent on it? Somehow I doubt it.

The child disappeared many, many years ago. What about funding for cases that are happening now?

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yes, the amount of cash thrown at them makes me absolutely furious and reached the point of lunacy long ago. Has any other case had that much money spent on it? Somehow I doubt it.

The child disappeared many, many years ago. What about funding for cases that are happening now?

I'm sure the investigation would have faded had it been a seaside town overlooking the Baltic Sea in Poland

But funny how another Maddy lead seems to come up in Summer and the Detectives fancy another few weeks in Portugal eating Egg Tart

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive