Random Stuff # 26

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff # 26

Postby banana chewits » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:04 pm

Gabby wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Gabby wrote:I was gonna go to Next... got a £50 voucher, but can’t find the fucking thing :grrrrr:.... so, thought i’d have a wander round RI instead...... so what happened?... car won’t start!..... so much for saying ‘white rabbits’ 3 times this morning!..... bastards! :dafinger:

fucking rabbits. :shake head:

Yeah, I hope all 3 end up in a stew! :Lucia:

use their fur to wipe the frost off your windscreen, that will teach them. then stew the buggers.
banana chewits

Postby Gabby » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:06 pm

Oh, forgot to mention.... went to Tesco Express first thing.... it wouldn’t accept my card!!..... why?... because it expired yesterday and i’d left the new one at home! :whistle:
Gabby

Postby Niv » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:09 pm

Creme Eggs on Amazon £19.20 for a box of 48 :Hiya:
Niv

Postby Text » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:53 pm

Guest wrote:Fanny's forum is shut down. :cuppaT:

Charming.
Anyway, thanks for mentioning that, guesty because as a result of your post, two members whom I haven't seen in ages went there to check if it was true.
And it was very nice to see them after a long absence.

Yes I shut the site yesterday, for a few hours as I wanted to make some structural changes for our forthcoming 7th forum birthday. :burfday:
I put up a public notice that it would take 24 hours.
But actually it didn't take long and I was able to reopen the site after only 4 or 5 hours.
Ironically imagine my shock & laughter when I saw two other members (star & snooky) posting in a forum that was supposed to be LOCKED, att. :yikes:

Obviously I hadn't locked it properly as some could still get in- best laugh I'd had all year. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Text

Postby Text » Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:57 pm

Btw guesty, my avvie is dedicated to those who bait bait bait bait bait … like their lives depend on it. :whistle: :cuppaT:
Then they moan when people like budgie & jobbo bait them back.

Anywayyy enough of all this chitchat, I trust you will have a good weekend, guestypoo. :wubwub:
Text

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:01 pm

Jesus fucking wept

you're just like JRA but with less mentions
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Gabby » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:02 pm

Text wrote:

Charming.
Anyway, thanks for mentioning that, guesty because as a result of your post, two members whom I haven't seen in ages went there to check if it was true.

Yes I shut the site yesterday, for a few hours as I wanted to make some structural changes for our forthcoming 7th forum birthday. :burfday:
But actually it didn't take long and I was able to reopen the site after only 4 or 5 hours.
Ironically imagine my shock & laughter when I saw two other members (star & snooky) posting in a forum that was supposed to be LOCKED, att. :yikes:

Obviously I hadn't locked it properly as some could still get in- best laugh I'd had all year. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Structural huh? :kinell:
Gabby

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:05 pm

Text wrote:

Charming.

That sounds like a right thigh slapper! The laughs never end at Cuntys!
Dean

Postby Niv » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:06 pm

Gabby wrote:
Text wrote:

Charming.

Structural huh? :kinell:

Must need underpinning due to the flocking of members attending the 7th birthday celebrations :Wiiiine!:
Niv

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:31 pm

You can tell which posters are jealous of Text. Their lives depend on her posting. :pointlaugh:

Postby Dean » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:35 pm

Guest wrote:You can tell which posters are jealous of Text. Their lives depend on her posting. :pointlaugh:

Dean

Postby banana chewits » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:46 pm

Niv wrote:
Gabby wrote:Structural huh? :kinell:

Must need underpinning due to the flocking of members attending the 7th birthday celebrations :Wiiiine!:

it more likely needs underpinning to cope with her fat bum after all those ready meals she eats.

she must be as unhealthy as keyser, nothing fresh or home made, just box dinners.
banana chewits

Postby Gabby » Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:22 pm

Guest wrote:You can tell which posters are jealous of Text. Their lives depend on her posting. :pointlaugh:

She knew who ‘Fanny’ was though! :laughing:
Gabby

Postby Fletch » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:12 pm

Text wrote:Btw guesty, my avvie is dedicated to those who bait bait bait bait bait … like their lives depend on it. :whistle: :cuppaT:
Then they moan when people like budgie & jobbo bait them back.

Anywayyy enough of all this chitchat, I trust you will have a good weekend, guestypoo. :wubwub:

Bait

Things that take bait

Text is baiting then, Confirmed,
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:51 pm

Sea weed! Thirty bales of CANNABIS wash up on Gibraltar after smugglers’ boat capsizes

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... sizes.html

Next headline

Gibraltar runs out of Mars Bars.

:gigglesnshit:
Fletch

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive