Random Stuff # 26

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff # 26

Postby Goodwife » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:14 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Breakfast dinner tea.
Do you know anyone who is having Xmas lunch?
No.
It's dinner I rest my case.

Totally agree :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

christmas dinner
Goodwife

Postby Stooo » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:24 pm

No.

Breakfast, beer, dinner. How difficult is it? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:44 pm

No.

No :monkey:

Breakfast, lunch, dinner.

Christmas dinner to be eaten late though many tend to want it over with and eaten before the Christmas snacks are demolished so have it at lunch time.

:razz:
Fletch

Postby Kranek » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:19 pm

Merry Christmas everyone.

Sorry, it was my absolutely crap phrasing. When I said lost on my previous post I actually meant he passed away a couple of weeks ago. I can see why it wasn't so clear. Sorry!

Was just having a moment last night as I would have been wishing him a Merry Christmas just gone midnight. Feeling much better today having spent the day round the boyfriends house with his family and crazy little nephew.

Hope you've all had a good one too. :smilin:
Kranek

Postby Kranek » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:20 pm

PS...when I say family I actually mean his mum and sister. Not his wife! :laughing:
Kranek

Postby Junglejayne » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:34 pm

I'm stuffed. Just having a break before dessert - Eton mess. :drool:
Junglejayne

Postby Helena » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:56 pm

Kranek wrote:Merry Christmas everyone.

Sorry, it was my absolutely crap phrasing. When I said lost on my previous post I actually meant he passed away a couple of weeks ago. I can see why it wasn't so clear. Sorry!

Was just having a moment last night as I would have been wishing him a Merry Christmas just gone midnight. Feeling much better today having spent the day round the boyfriends house with his family and crazy little nephew.

So sorry to hear about Harley, you just love em so much but unfortunately they don't have as long here as we do.

Had a fab day with my children and granddaughters, feeling like a stuffed Turkey myself now though. :choc:

Slimming World beckons in January I think!
Helena

Postby McAz » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:01 pm

Sorry about your dog - but remember there are many little faces out there that need a loving home - consider getting another from Dog's Trust.
McAz

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:29 pm

No.

Use Christmas lunch to check granny’s teeth!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... TEETH.html

:bum:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:33 pm

Anyone else put the lid back on the chocolates tub in the forlorn hope it will deter from having any more? :oops:
Fletch

Postby Kranek » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:11 pm

Helena wrote:

So sorry to hear about Harley, you just love em so much but unfortunately they don't have as long here as we do.

Had a fab day with my children and granddaughters, feeling like a stuffed Turkey myself now though. :choc:

Slimming World beckons in January I think!

Thanks very much. Ha, you don't need Slimming World - Just make everyone around you fatter.

McAz wrote:
Sorry about your dog - but remember there are many little faces out there that need a loving home - consider getting another from Dog's Trust.

Thanks, again. I've been checking out the local dog homes the last few weeks. Going to give it until later next year though as I might go and get myself a 'proper' job now I can leave the house for work. I've been self employed the past ten years.
Kranek

Postby McAz » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:15 pm

Kranek wrote:
McAz wrote:

Thanks, again. I've been checking out the local dog homes the last few weeks. Going to give it until later next year though as I might go and get myself a 'proper' job now I can leave the house for work. I've been self employed the past ten years.

:smilin:

If you are already looking then it won't be long before you crack. Don't forget to post a picture of your new little perisher when you do. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby jra » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:23 pm

Fletch wrote:Anyone else put the lid back on the chocolates tub in the forlorn hope it will deter from having any more? :oops:

I'm trying to do that with a large tin of Quality Street.
jra

Re: Random Stuff # 25

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:23 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Thank god modern men are different to you old duffers and shave more than once a year.

and their faces are not the only places they shave.
art0hur0moh

Re: Random Stuff # 25

Postby art0hur0moh » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:26 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Thank god modern men are different to you old duffers and shave more than once a year.

Shave every Xmas...

...change of underwear every Easter (or when they walk to the washing machine by themselves, whatever is the sooner.). :thumbsup:

And bank holidays?

Bank Holidays; hair wash and a quick Dettol of bits with a flannel.

:again?:

Men always let themselves go when they're too comfortable.
and why do You think that is? :paranoid: :doomed:
art0hur0moh

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive