Random Stuff # 26

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff # 26

Postby xtras1 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:03 pm

Dean wrote:
I’m not pretending. I like Meg so treat her with respect. You’re a chavvy little dinner lady so get treated accordingly. Know your place...



I bet you are about 5ft and shit in your pants... :Hiya:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:08 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 26

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:05 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Dean wrote:
I’m not pretending. I like Meg so treat her with respect. You’re a chavvy little dinner lady so get treated accordingly. Know your place...



I bet you are about 5ft and shit in your pants... :Hiya:


I don’t wear pants... :snooty:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 37372
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 26

Postby xtras1 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:07 pm

Dean wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Dean wrote:
I’m not pretending. I like Meg so treat her with respect. You’re a chavvy little dinner lady so get treated accordingly. Know your place...



I bet you are about 5ft and shit in your pants... :Hiya:


I don’t wear pants... :snooty:


I suppose not sitting on your commode 24/7... :pointlaugh:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:08 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 26

Postby Dean » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:09 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Dean wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Dean wrote:
I’m not pretending. I like Meg so treat her with respect. You’re a chavvy little dinner lady so get treated accordingly. Know your place...



I bet you are about 5ft and shit in your pants... :Hiya:


I don’t wear pants... :snooty:


I suppose not sitting on your commode 24/7... :pointlaugh:


What’s with your scat fetish, you weirdo? :ooer:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 37372
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 26

Postby xtras1 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:12 pm

Dean wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Dean wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Dean wrote:
I’m not pretending. I like Meg so treat her with respect. You’re a chavvy little dinner lady so get treated accordingly. Know your place...



I bet you are about 5ft and shit in your pants... :Hiya:


I don’t wear pants... :snooty:


I suppose not sitting on your commode 24/7... :pointlaugh:


What’s with your scat fetish, you weirdo? :ooer:




Blah blah.. yeah yeah.

Anyway have a good day... things to do!

Ireland to win today :twirl:

Laters wanker :Hiya:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:08 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 26

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:28 pm

Awh meg that’s amazing news!

I hope you and the wee one are well, and the birth was as easy as it could be

:wubwub:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 7346
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Random Stuff # 26

Postby banana chewits » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:32 pm

congratulations, meg. here's hoping baby banana has a long, happy, healthy & prosperous life :wubbers:

she is called banana, right? :ooer:
User avatar
banana chewits
 
Posts: 2662
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 11:55 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 26

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:36 pm

fucking hell guest give it a rest

I get it, you hate the world

I'm still not approving shit like that though, and you need to seek help, you are fucking obsessive
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9097
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 26

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:38 pm

Meg wrote:So who had Friday in the sweepstake :pmsl:



congrats

that's an unusual name though :ooer:
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 9097
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 26

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:09 pm

13-17 :ooer:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 87902
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff # 26

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:28 pm

19-24 boyo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Jobless Oddball
 
Posts: 1987
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:30 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 26

Postby xtras1 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:30 pm

Stooo wrote:13-17 :ooer:



13-25 :yikes:
User avatar
xtras1
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 6:08 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 26

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:34 pm

13.30...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 87902
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff # 26

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:35 pm

13.32.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 87902
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff # 26

Postby Stooo » Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:41 pm

20.32, well played!
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 87902
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron