Missing in Action?

Big Threads

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Niv » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:47 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:Trust me, as much as we would like it to be true, there is no way JP stopped posting here. He would not have stopped at a couple of guest posts.


Ask him on retarded then, he's even posted here to confirm it isn't him but if that's not good enough, ask him yourself.


Who do you think Nivana is?


I think she's Nivana.

Why would she be someone else? :dunno:

We don't have many Irish posters on here and JP isn't Irish, is he?

And she has a fluke distance meter, never seen another poster claim to have one, not even me, and I like tools. (except Dog's tools)



Just shows how much you know creepy fucker.

There is another member here who was irish and from the same place Nivana professes to be from...

I don't think for one moment JP is Nivana either


Just shows how much you know creepy fucker

I've never said what part of Ireland I'm from , so good luck with that. It's a big place. Are you inventing people now too. Creepy fucker :smilin:
User avatar
Niv
 
Posts: 1323
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:42 pm

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:50 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:Trust me, as much as we would like it to be true, there is no way JP stopped posting here. He would not have stopped at a couple of guest posts.


Ask him on retarded then, he's even posted here to confirm it isn't him but if that's not good enough, ask him yourself.


Who do you think Nivana is?


I think she's Nivana.

Why would she be someone else? :dunno:

We don't have many Irish posters on here and JP isn't Irish, is he?

And she has a fluke distance meter, never seen another poster claim to have one, not even me, and I like tools. (except Dog's tools)



Just shows how much you know creepy fucker.

There is another member here who was irish and from the same place Nivana professes to be from...

I don't think for one moment JP is Nivana either

Creepy and weird, oh and a mouthpiece for the Russian Government to boot.
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 30828
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:58 pm

Nivana wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
George wrote:I have always got the vibe that Nivana is female. JPnumbertwat style is distinct and definitely male


The only thing feminine about NivaRna is the out of context attempts to have us believe it - and that is not something women usually feel the need to do.


There's that "us" again.

The rest of this garble,I haven't a clue what you're on about. Strange person that you are. :smilin:


Garble like this from earlier in the thread,

Nivana wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:
You need glasses!

Is he a member of the KKK?

If not, then it doesn't apply to him does it? Has he made racist posts in the past? The answer to that is yes!

I'm not surprised that you are not surprised, you know he thrives on it, and it gives you validation to act as his protector. You've defended rapists in the past, on DS, so nothing surprises me about you! :roll:


Jeez, I though JPs posts were rambling and contradictory but at least he made sense some of the time. You are an absolute fool.


Here she is :pmsl:

You scuttled off a bit sharpish when you were shown to be a bit of a twat last night Junglejayne. Feeling a bit braver tonight are we?

You never make much sense, so I'll not engage with you further :bored:


You disappeared (out of character for the time) quickly when JP was mentioned. I wonder if 'he' was looking in then?
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 3987
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Niv » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:01 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
George wrote:I have always got the vibe that Nivana is female. JPnumbertwat style is distinct and definitely male


The only thing feminine about NivaRna is the out of context attempts to have us believe it - and that is not something women usually feel the need to do.


There's that "us" again.

The rest of this garble,I haven't a clue what you're on about. Strange person that you are. :smilin:


Garble like this from earlier in the thread,

Nivana wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:
You need glasses!

Is he a member of the KKK?

If not, then it doesn't apply to him does it? Has he made racist posts in the past? The answer to that is yes!

I'm not surprised that you are not surprised, you know he thrives on it, and it gives you validation to act as his protector. You've defended rapists in the past, on DS, so nothing surprises me about you! :roll:


Jeez, I though JPs posts were rambling and contradictory but at least he made sense some of the time. You are an absolute fool.


Here she is :pmsl:

You scuttled off a bit sharpish when you were shown to be a bit of a twat last night Junglejayne. Feeling a bit braver tonight are we?

You never make much sense, so I'll not engage with you further :bored:


You disappeared (out of character for the time) quickly when JP was mentioned. I wonder if 'he' was looking in then?


Wtf? :pmsl:
User avatar
Niv
 
Posts: 1323
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:42 pm

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:05 pm

Why are my times an hour ahead, can I change it?
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 3987
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Middens » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:06 pm

I thought the Marty thing was meant to be a take on "Glen or Glenda".

Image

Odd movie that!
User avatar
Middens
 
Posts: 238
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:36 pm

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:06 pm

Junglejayne wrote:Why are my times an hour ahead, can I change it?


Yes, it's in your user control panel.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 87902
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:07 pm

Middens wrote:I thought the Marty thing was meant to be a take on "Glen or Glenda".

Image

Odd movie that!


Marty was a short lived poster on here.
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 3987
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Goodwife » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:08 pm

Nivana wrote:[


I've never said what part of Ireland I'm from



I must be mistaken

I didn't realise you had been around so long

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30258&p=827893&sid=24931b439e8de403a435dd828fa95820#p827893
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 7759
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:11 pm

Stooo wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:Why are my times an hour ahead, can I change it?


Yes, it's in your user control panel.


Thanks :smilin:
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 3987
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:12 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:Why are my times an hour ahead, can I change it?


Yes, it's in your user control panel.


Thanks :smilin:


Thank goodness all of that GMT/BST bullshit will be over this year.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 87902
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Fletch » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:15 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Middens wrote:I thought the Marty thing was meant to be a take on "Glen or Glenda".

Image

Odd movie that!


Marty was a short lived poster on here.


:link: to one of his posts?
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 12099
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Niv » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:16 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Nivana wrote:[


I've never said what part of Ireland I'm from



I must be mistaken

I didn't realise you had been around so long

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30258&p=827893&sid=24931b439e8de403a435dd828fa95820#p827893



Ah bless, I'm real sorry but you are indeed mistaken. You're right, I wasn't around then. All that effort you going back to 2014 :pmsl:
User avatar
Niv
 
Posts: 1323
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:42 pm

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:17 pm

Nivana wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Nivana wrote:[


I've never said what part of Ireland I'm from



I must be mistaken

I didn't realise you had been around so long

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30258&p=827893&sid=24931b439e8de403a435dd828fa95820#p827893



Ah bless, I'm real sorry but you are indeed mistaken. You're right, I wasn't around then. All that effort you going back to 2014 :pmsl:


Real sorry? :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 3987
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:53 pm

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Fletch » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:17 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Nivana wrote:[


I've never said what part of Ireland I'm from



I must be mistaken

I didn't realise you had been around so long

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopi ... 20#p827893


What is that link meant to show? :dunno:
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 12099
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:35 pm

Previous

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests