Missing in Action?

Big Threads

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:56 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:what the actual fuck

it's like the sixth sense meets one flew over the cuckoo's nest


How do you know for certain I'm wrong?



because if two IPs are valid IPs that are at different ends of the country they cannot be the same person, unless they are the fucking flash

let me guess JP is the flash too :roll:

now as we can see IPs and you can't, I suggest you take your own advice and shoo
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10071
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Fletch » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:57 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:what the actual fuck

it's like the sixth sense meets one flew over the cuckoo's nest


How do you know for certain I'm wrong?


Image
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 12800
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:02 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:

because if two IPs are valid IPs that are at different ends of the country they cannot be the same person, unless they are the fucking flash

let me guess JP is the flash too :roll:

now as we can see IPs and you can't, I suggest you take your own advice and shoo


No disrespect, but I won't be taking any advice from you and I take what you say with a pinch of salt. No disrespect :smilin:
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 4214
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:02 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:what the actual fuck

it's like the sixth sense meets one flew over the cuckoo's nest


I'd watch that...
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 89005
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: 700k, 1milion +, for you.

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:03 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:what the actual fuck

it's like the sixth sense meets one flew over the cuckoo's nest


How do you know for certain I'm wrong?



because if two IPs are valid IPs that are at different ends of the country they cannot be the same person, unless they are the fucking flash

let me guess JP is the flash too :roll:

now as we can see IPs and you can't, I suggest you take your own advice and shoo


Yeah they can.

ISPs share bandwidth depending on demand.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 89005
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: 700k, 1milion +, for you.

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:03 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:what the actual fuck

it's like the sixth sense meets one flew over the cuckoo's nest


How do you know for certain I'm wrong?



because if two IPs are valid IPs that are at different ends of the country they cannot be the same person, unless they are the fucking flash

let me guess JP is the flash too :roll:

now as we can see IPs and you can't, I suggest you take your own advice and shoo



No disrespect, but I won't be taking any advice from you and I take what you say with a pinch of salt. No disrespect :smilin:



I don't care what you do

you asked a question so I politely answered it
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10071
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:05 pm

Stooo wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:what the actual fuck

it's like the sixth sense meets one flew over the cuckoo's nest


How do you know for certain I'm wrong?



because if two IPs are valid IPs that are at different ends of the country they cannot be the same person, unless they are the fucking flash

let me guess JP is the flash too :roll:

now as we can see IPs and you can't, I suggest you take your own advice and shoo


Yeah they can.

ISPs share bandwidth depending on demand.



static ones?

no matter how hard I try my actual IP always resolves to the same place
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10071
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Nucks » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:08 pm

Stooo wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:what the actual fuck

it's like the sixth sense meets one flew over the cuckoo's nest


I'd watch that...


What about Sixth Sense meets Titanic?

icy dead people

:ooer:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 7142
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:08 pm

Trust me, as much as we would like it to be true, there is no way JP stopped posting here. He would not have stopped at a couple of guest posts.
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 4214
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:10 pm

Nucks wrote:
Stooo wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:what the actual fuck

it's like the sixth sense meets one flew over the cuckoo's nest


I'd watch that...


What about Sixth Sense meets Titanic?

icy dead people

:ooer:



omg I want to :pmsl:


but :yikes: seems more appropriate
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10071
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Goodwife » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:12 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Stooo wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:what the actual fuck

it's like the sixth sense meets one flew over the cuckoo's nest


How do you know for certain I'm wrong?



because if two IPs are valid IPs that are at different ends of the country they cannot be the same person, unless they are the fucking flash

let me guess JP is the flash too :roll:

now as we can see IPs and you can't, I suggest you take your own advice and shoo


Yeah they can.

ISPs share bandwidth depending on demand.



static ones?

no matter how hard I try my actual IP always resolves to the same place



Why have you been trying to hide your IP :ooer:


I have no idea about these things really but I saw when those new sheep phones came out you can pretty much set them to be anywhere you want them to be in the world
User avatar
Goodwife
 
Posts: 8057
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:53 pm

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Nucks » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:12 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Nucks wrote:
Stooo wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:what the actual fuck

it's like the sixth sense meets one flew over the cuckoo's nest


I'd watch that...


What about Sixth Sense meets Titanic?

icy dead people

:ooer:



omg I want to :pmsl:


but :yikes: seems more appropriate


It’s okay, I’ll save you a seat in the hand basket. :gigglesnshit:
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 7142
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:14 pm

Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Stooo wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
How do you know for certain I'm wrong?



because if two IPs are valid IPs that are at different ends of the country they cannot be the same person, unless they are the fucking flash

let me guess JP is the flash too :roll:

now as we can see IPs and you can't, I suggest you take your own advice and shoo


Yeah they can.

ISPs share bandwidth depending on demand.



static ones?

no matter how hard I try my actual IP always resolves to the same place



Why have you been trying to hide your IP :ooer:


I have no idea about these things really but I saw when those new sheep phones came out you can pretty much set them to be anywhere you want them to be in the world



you can, but they use a proxy to do so I believe

and I have explained many times why I have to hide my IP, so stop being dramatic
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 10071
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Fletch » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:17 pm

Junglejayne wrote:Trust me, as much as we would like it to be true, there is no way JP stopped posting here. He would not have stopped at a couple of guest posts.


Ask him on retarded then, he's even posted here to confirm it isn't him but if that's not good enough, ask him yourself.
User avatar
Fletch
 
Posts: 12800
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:35 pm

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:21 pm

Fletch wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:Trust me, as much as we would like it to be true, there is no way JP stopped posting here. He would not have stopped at a couple of guest posts.


Ask him on retarded then, he's even posted here to confirm it isn't him but if that's not good enough, ask him yourself.


Who do you think Nivana is?
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 4214
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:53 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests