DS Thread #110

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #110

Postby Vam » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:08 am

Text wrote:No one is forcing you to read what I say about Snuffs, let alone believe it.
You have no difficulty believing any old nonsense that any old shit-stirring guest posts about her, that's for sure.

Nowt sadder than the sight of someone being played like a fiddle day in, day out - you make it so easy for shit stirrers, bet they cannot believe their luck. :-|

:woteva: ... where have you seen me reacting to any of it, other than replying to one Guest post (addressed to me)?

But I’m not surprised you’ve ignored the fact that I’ve mostly been away for several weeks, because what you don’t see me post you just exaggerate/lie about it, like the malevolent lying cunt you’ve always been.

Let’s just say it wouldn’t surprise me at all if you’re in the thick of some twisted skulduggery elsewhere. You’ve sure as hell got form for shit like that :roll:
Vam

Postby Nucks » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:18 am

George wrote:Almost every post by Cornish Piskie makes we want to reach into the screen and slap her. She is arrogant, sanctimonious and patronising and sometimes all three of those at the same time.

My latest theory is that she’s a bot program whose main purpose is to test that the scroll feature still works.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:43 am

George wrote:Almost every post by Cornish Piskie makes we want to reach into the screen and slap her. She is arrogant, sanctimonious and patronising and sometimes all three of those at the same time.

She was a right cow in a thread about female cleaners in male changing rooms a few days ago and a few people did call her out on it. Then of course being DS the entire thread was deleted without explanation. I’ve come to the conclusion that if you’re able to show the DS mods your minority card whether that be gender, sexuality, disability or whatever you can bait away and get threads shut down at will.

Postby Text » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:01 pm

Vam wrote: ...... c**t

I made a general post about someone & you instantly made it all about you.
You've fought & cursed & sworn since your return.
Whatever you got up to, in your absence, it has clearly turned you into a very chilled person. :again?:

@ your ''I-am-so-chilled'' avvie which you grabbed so hurriedly off macca,
The avvie is not at odds with your cursing, sweary posts at all, no siree. LMAO. :pointlaugh:
Text

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:26 pm

has anyone flagged up hildaonpluto and simileykylie as being one of the same? likewise for bass55 and christopher d

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:33 pm

Stop reading her posts. Doing this made me feel so much better, although I hate that she hasn't been perma banned just because she's a "protected" status on DS.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:36 pm

Guest wrote:
George wrote: I’ve come to the conclusion that if you’re able to show the DS mods your minority card whether that be gender, sexuality, disability or whatever you can bait away and get threads shut down at will.

This has been obvious for years and the fact that it is so obvious is in itself enraging.

When people like blueblade and retford (who may have had some dodgy views that I didn't like but isn't that the nature in groups of people, that not everyone is the same?) get banned despite being always civil and following the rules but vile bastards like Cornish and dee are able to be as offensive and nasty as they like it says a lot about who is running the show behind the scenes.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:41 pm

I hope, for their sake, that starry_rune is a troll. I really do.

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:18 am

Just lmao at all the nutters on DS who are desperate for the ISIS slag to return. I’m convinced they’d volunteer to get beheaded because otherwise they’d look ‘bigoted’.

Postby Jon » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:47 am

Guest wrote:Just lmao at all the nutters on DS who are desperate for the ISIS slag to return. I’m convinced they’d volunteer to get beheaded because otherwise they’d look ‘bigoted’.

I just had a shufty and it looks like Foonk is the only one really cheerleading for her return.
Jon

Postby Vam » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:12 am

Text wrote:
@ your ''I-am-so-chilled'' avvie which you grabbed so hurriedly off macca,
The avvie is not at odds with your cursing, sweary posts at all, no siree. LMAO. :pointlaugh:

:ooer: ... ahhh, so your gusset's all bunched up because I had a bit of friendly interaction with Az?

Maybe you should list all the members here you consider to be your personal property and strictly off-limits to me?
Vam

Postby Vam » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:26 am

Jon wrote:
Guest wrote:Just lmao at all the nutters on DS who are desperate for the ISIS slag to return. I’m convinced they’d volunteer to get beheaded because otherwise they’d look ‘bigoted’.

I just had a shufty and it looks like Foonk is the only one really cheerleading for her return.

That's how I've been reading it too (so far) - most posts seem against her being allowed to return/retain her British citizenship.

I think she should be allowed back, subject to stringent vetting/investigation. Because if what she said about being 'unfazed' by seeing severed heads is true, then her state of mind alone should be of concern.

Reading about both her babies dying in that hellhole saddened me. Hopefully, her third child will have better odds - that's mainly why I think she should be allowed to return to the UK.
Vam

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:21 pm

puzzles isn't known for holding back when is comes to calling women sexually demeaning names
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:51 pm

Jon wrote:

And whedonite, that daft twat sorcha healy, and boo twatley75. The sheer stupidity of people who want bloodthirsty terrorists to come back and be able to wreak untold havoc on the public, really does boggle my mind.

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:54 pm

Vam wrote:
Jon wrote:

That's how I've been reading it too (so far) - most posts seem against her being allowed to return/retain her British citizenship.

I think she should be allowed back, subject to stringent vetting/investigation. Because if what she said about being 'unfazed' by seeing severed heads is true, then her state of mind alone should be of concern.

Reading about both her babies dying in that hellhole saddened me. Hopefully, her third child will have better odds - that's mainly why I think she should be allowed to return to the UK.

How dare you think you know what’s best for this country, it won’t be your fellow citizens who pay the price when she inevitably self destructs in public. She deserves to be punished in Syria as she committed her war crimes in Syria, tough shit. I hope Assad’s regime deal with her before she manages to crawl back here and attack this country. That goes for all ‘British’ ISIS fighters.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive