DS Thread #110

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #110

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:00 am

Dee123 must lead a very sad and lonely life to be 99% negative about everything all the time

Postby bogtrotter » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:05 am

Guest wrote:Dee123 must lead a very sad and lonely life to be 99% negative about everything all the time

Bit like you really.
bogtrotter

Postby guest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:52 am

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/comment/92717748#Comment_92717748

Never ceases to amaze me the desperation fairyprincess01 has to work the fact that she's trans into every bloody post she makes.

Fairyprincess0 probably has fuck all else going on, and so needs to make a trans comment in every post so as to appear a bit interesting.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:53 pm

Vam, I'm sure there's a relevance n Italy to the name of this "new" member called Chrysanth, a prolific poster with Snuffs' posting style and an obscene amount of "likes" for a newbie......

Postby Vam » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:02 pm

Guest wrote:Vam, I'm sure there's a relevance n Italy to the name of this "new" member called Chrysanth, a prolific poster with Snuffs' posting style and an obscene amount of "likes" for a newbie......

I don't really see the Italian connection? Can't say I've noticed the name either :dunno: Tbf though, getting loads of 'likes' is not down to the person who posted.

The good news about a massive site like DS is that the pains in the ass are much less noticeable. As long as that aberration isn't pestering me, it's all good ... :smilin:
Vam

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:07 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:Vam, I'm sure there's a relevance n Italy to the name of this "new" member called Chrysanth, a prolific poster with Snuffs' posting style and an obscene amount of "likes" for a newbie......

I don't really see the Italian connection? Can't say I've noticed the name either :dunno: Tbf though, getting loads of 'likes' is not down to the person who posted.

The good news about a massive site like DS is that the pains in the ass are much less noticeable. As long as that aberration isn't pestering me, it's all good ... :smilin:

To this day, the Japanese believe that the chrysanthemum is a symbol of the sun, and that the way in which the flower opens its petals denotes perfection. ... In some European countries, the chrysanthemum symbolises bereavement - most notably in Italy, France, Belgium and Austria.
Chrysanthemum - The meaning of flowers - Flower Angels
www.flower-angels.com › general › mea...

It's Snuffs alright, same mo as here.

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

To this day, the Japanese believe that the chrysanthemum is a symbol of the sun, and that the way in which the flower opens its petals denotes perfection. ... In some European countries, the chrysanthemum symbolises bereavement - most notably in Italy, France, Belgium and Austria.
Chrysanthemum - The meaning of flowers - Flower Angels
http://www.flower-angels.com › general › mea...

It's Snuffs alright, same mo as here.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

So this is why a guest keeps going on about snuffs
NastyNickers

Postby measurer » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:37 pm

The guest is demented and has escaped from incarceration. Please ignore it and do not approach - under any circumstances!
measurer

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:41 pm

I'm fucking sick of hearing about snuffs
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:47 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I'm fucking sick of hearing about snuffs

I believe the gusset is full of BS, or they would have signed in to tell us such scintillating news. Keep trying guest as you are only wasting your own time. :cuppaT:

Why should we even care wtf she is? :bored:
measurer

Postby Middens » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:51 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
:roll: :roll: :roll:

So this is why a guest keeps going on about snuffs

:mrgreen: Everybody and their granny on DS seems to be either snuffs, Jra or Wizzywick.
Middens

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:56 pm

Guuuuys give them a break!
This snuffs thing has been weeks in the making!
So much effort!
NastyNickers

Postby Drunk Dalek » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:59 pm

The timing was off with Vam being away though :gigglesnshit:
Drunk Dalek

Postby Vam » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:01 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Guuuuys give them a break!
This snuffs thing has been weeks in the making!
So much effort!

Stinks of shite being plotted elsewhere, imo.

Bless ... :gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby NastyNickers » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:03 pm

Drunk Dalek wrote:The timing was off with Vam being away though :gigglesnshit:

Few weeks out.
Gave them chance for lots of mentions on here though.

Legit.
:ooer:
NastyNickers

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive