DS Thread #110

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #110

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:11 pm

jra wrote:
Jon wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Does anyone know why they pulled the thread about the American God botherer who was killed by the Sentineli tribe? I was enjoying that :yikes:

Yes. JRA was using too many socks and talking to himself, so they pulled the thread.

I don't post on DS any more. It amuses me that people like you think I do.

Another topic done and dusted.

I wish you trolls would be a bit more imaginative instead of recycling the same old shit time and time again.

You know they wouldn't do it if you didn't keep replying. But you enjoy replying, so it will continue.

Fuck them. I don't particularly enjoy it, but I'm not letting these scumbags get away with it.

They should make the first move, not me. And that's the way it's going to be. They'll have to 'deal with it'.

Besides, if I don't reply, I'll still get name checks from these losers.

Scumbags, losers? You silver-tongued smoothy you. :wubbers:

Make your mind up sweetie, you once said you enjoyed trolling so now's your time to shine. Dance free my little butterfly.

Postby Bessie » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:12 pm

They're not going to stop either because it amuses them when you bite.

Ten years time, it'll still be going on. :bored:
Bessie

Postby Jon » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:14 pm

jra wrote:
Jon wrote:You know they wouldn't do it if you didn't keep replying. But you enjoy replying, so it will continue.

Fuck them. I don't particularly enjoy it, but I'm not letting these scumbags get away with it.

They should make the first move, not me. And that's the way it's going to be. They'll have to 'deal with it'.

You must enjoy it, otherwise you wouldn't do it. It's either that or you're a masochist.
Jon

Postby jra » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:31 pm

Aunt Bessie wrote:They're not going to stop either because it amuses them when you bite.

Ten years time, it'll still be going on. :bored:

Small things please small minds.

That's what happens when you slag off other people before they've even posted on here (i.e. me in this case). So this argument that these people will go away if I don't reply doesn't hold water. You can guarantee I'll still get name checks.

It amuses me that most of these people are repetitively tedious and boring.

Jon wrote:
jra wrote:
Jon wrote:You know they wouldn't do it if you didn't keep replying. But you enjoy replying, so it will continue.

You must enjoy it, otherwise you wouldn't do it. It's either that or you're a masochist.

Neither.
jra

Postby jra » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:34 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Jon wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:Yes. JRA was using too many socks and talking to himself, so they pulled the thread.

I wish you trolls would be a bit more imaginative instead of recycling the same old shit time and time again.

You know they wouldn't do it if you didn't keep replying. But you enjoy replying, so it will continue.

Make your mind up sweetie, you once said you enjoyed trolling so now's your time to shine. Dance free my little butterfly.

You do know that people are allowed to change their minds over time.
jra

Postby Jon » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:36 pm

Why do something you don't enjoy if you don't have to do it?
Jon

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:42 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

That applies to all so bear that in mind when others call you out.

It seems you don't like being called names yet feel you are entitled to. You don't like posters bring up your past posts yet you do the same, frequently. So maybe you should take onboard your own words of 'deal with it'. It works both ways my little dumpling.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
George wrote:
Guest wrote:Croctacus needs reporting for animal cruelty, horrid cruel woman suggesting breaking a horse's legs :ooer:

She did not suggest that at all

She did, vile irresponsible cruel woman. Reported.

That's not what was said. She sarcastically questioned what the owner could be prosecuted for. "Not breaking the horses legs so it couldn't jump over fence" You are making something out of nothing. Unless posts have been deleted.

The horse hadn't jumped any fences, she's a vile woman who even claims here to have access to a horse herself, poor horse I say, hope IT breaks HER legs.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:56 pm

Seamus Sweeney seems to be going for death by mod in the speedboat thread.

Postby George » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:11 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Does anyone know why they pulled the thread about the American God botherer who was killed by the Sentineli tribe? I was enjoying that :yikes:

Yes. JRA was using too many socks and talking to himself, so they pulled the thread.

That don’t think you do, they are trying to wind you up
George

Postby jra » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:18 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

That applies to all so bear that in mind when others call you out.

It seems you don't like being called names yet feel you are entitled to. You don't like posters bring up your past posts yet you do the same, frequently. So maybe you should take onboard your own words of 'deal with it'. It works both ways my little dumpling.

I call people names sometimes if they call me names FIRST, usually not the other way around.

I usually bring up past posts to prove a point in defence, whereas most other trollers bring up past posts to bait me.

My little dumpling. WTF.
jra

Postby jra » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:19 pm

George wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

No shit and it's not working. But, some people are slow to learn.
jra

Postby Nucks » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:21 pm

jra wrote:
George wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Welllll..............
Nucks

Postby TWAT » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:23 pm

Guest wrote:They pulled the knox thread too. What happened there?

The last time i looked at it, a lot of people were just arguing the toss about irrelevant aspects of the case so that's probably why.
TWAT

Postby George » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:25 pm

jra wrote:
George wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Quite
George

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive