DS Thread #110

Big Threads

DS Thread #110

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:50 pm

Croctacus needs reporting for animal cruelty, horrid cruel woman suggesting breaking a horse's legs :ooer:

Re: DS Thread #110

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:55 pm

Does anyone know why they pulled the thread about the American God botherer who was killed by the Sentineli tribe? I was enjoying that :yikes:

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:07 pm

Guest wrote:Does anyone know why they pulled the thread about the American God botherer who was killed by the Sentineli tribe? I was enjoying that :yikes:

mimik1uk got involved, nuff said, she kills most threads. :cuppaT:

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:10 pm

Guest wrote:Does anyone know why they pulled the thread about the American God botherer who was killed by the Sentineli tribe? I was enjoying that :yikes:

Yes. JRA was using too many socks and talking to himself, so they pulled the thread.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:12 pm

They pulled the knox thread too. What happened there?

Postby George » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:29 pm

Guest wrote:Croctacus needs reporting for animal cruelty, horrid cruel woman suggesting breaking a horse's legs :ooer:

She did not suggest that at all
George

Postby Niv » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:31 pm

George wrote:
Guest wrote:Croctacus needs reporting for animal cruelty, horrid cruel woman suggesting breaking a horse's legs :ooer:

I couldn't see that suggestion in Croctacus post either :dunno:
Niv

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:34 pm

A post referencing 'black savages' I guess :dunno:

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:34 pm

George wrote:

She did, vile irresponsible cruel woman. Reported.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:44 pm

Guest wrote:They pulled the knox thread too. What happened there?

mimik1uk Again.... :again?:

Postby jra » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:00 pm

Guest wrote:

Yes. JRA was using too many socks and talking to himself, so they pulled the thread.

I don't post on DS any more. It amuses me that people like you think I do.

Another topic done and dusted.

I wish you trolls would be a bit more imaginative instead of recycling the same old shit time and time again.
jra

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:03 pm

Guest wrote:
George wrote:

She did, vile irresponsible cruel woman. Reported.

That's not what was said. She sarcastically questioned what the owner could be prosecuted for. "Not breaking the horses legs so it couldn't jump over fence" You are making something out of nothing. Unless posts have been deleted.

Postby Jon » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:03 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

I wish you trolls would be a bit more imaginative instead of recycling the same old shit time and time again.

You know they wouldn't do it if you didn't keep replying. But you enjoy replying, so it will continue.
Jon

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:03 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

A bit like your predictable replies me old mucker, you just rehash the same old shite.

Postby jra » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:07 pm

Jon wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

You know they wouldn't do it if you didn't keep replying. But you enjoy replying, so it will continue.

Fuck them. I don't particularly enjoy it, but I'm not letting these scumbags get away with it.

They should make the first move, not me. And that's the way it's going to be. They'll have to 'deal with it'.

Besides, if I don't reply, I'll still get name checks from these losers.
jra

Next

Return to The Archive