DS Thread #110

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #110

Postby Dinkydoobie » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:35 am

anais32 wrote:OK - well in the only other known case of a teenager ISIS bride with children who had Bangladeshi parents but only a British passport; the government lost and its decision to revoke citizenship was declared illegal. That is case law now.

Does that suffice?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... to-uk/p118

Does someone want to point out that in the case she's referring to the woman wasn't a teenager, she was 27, and anyone with bangladeshi parents who are considered citizens of bangladesh ( and who didn't attain citizenship by descent), and are under the age of 21, is a citizen of bangladesh, and has dual nationality/citizenship.
Dinkydoobie

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:47 am

I think I will die of shock if I ever see WaldoUK post about something other than work.

Does she talk about anything else? Ever?

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:55 am

G3 is supposedly under 21 and us a different person according to anus

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:39 am

mods have been removing any posts that respond to Bollywoods imaginary claims.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:42 am

All the people clammering for the babyto be returned to the uk - is there any proof it is Begum's child? will they dna test it?

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:28 pm

Guest wrote:All the people clammering for the babyto be returned to the uk - is there any proof it is Begum's child? will they dna test it?

no, it's like boss baby and will be planted so that at the right age it can be activated, receive its instructions, and take the Western world :roll:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Dinkydoobie » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:09 pm

Guest wrote:G3 is supposedly under 21 and us a different person according to anus

Well she quite clearly wasn't under 21 because in the transcript anais posted they specifically talk about the fact that she would have had citizenship up until she turned 21 and in the newspaper article they refer to her as G3 and state that she's 27

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... Syria.html

The 27-year-old was stripped of her British citizenship

The woman - identified only as G3 in court documents
Dinkydoobie

Postby Dinkydoobie » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:39 pm

Bollywood wrote:It still has to be shown what she did specifically in Syria and whether she was free to leave ISIS but did not.

Didn't she say in one of her interviews that she liked it there and led a normal life? except for the heads in bins and the occasional bomb. I'm pretty sure i read something similar to that.
Dinkydoobie

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:49 pm

Guest wrote:I think I will die of shock if I ever see WaldoUK post about something other than work.

Her big feet.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:00 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:
Bollywood wrote:It still has to be shown what she did specifically in Syria and whether she was free to leave ISIS but did not.

Didn't she say in one of her interviews that she liked it there and led a normal life? except for the heads in bins and the occasional bomb. I'm pretty sure i read something similar to that.

Yes she did.
She said she was happy there and would have stayed if Raqqa hadn't fallen. She also said she feels weak for not staying with the other women on the frontline.
Just to correct you on one point though, she said the heads in bins "didn't faze" her, that it was justified.
Watching her interviews (especially the ones prior to obvious coaching) she seemed very happy and it was only after her husband surrendered to opposition forces that she came to the camp to be repatriated.

Postby Middens » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:16 pm

guest wrote:Truthful observation from Evo102

patdfb wrote: »
show previous quotes

Trans threads, in particular are pretty much of a muchness. They go round in circles, people from all sides get reported, it becomes a public slanging match and I suspect the mods are quite rightly sick of it hence the swift removal.

Evo102 wrote: »
It was going alright until you turned up in it IRC.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_92801842

:mrgreen: So true! I see poor Martina Navratilova has been drummed out of the gay groups for her comments about born men who identify as female have an unfair advantage over women who are born women in sports. Woman's cycling champion Rachael McKinnon is one of the ones raging at Martina. That's her in the middle.

Middens

Postby Dinkydoobie » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:29 pm

Middens wrote:Image

trans dudes in womens sports is just dumb. it's basically like someone taking growth hormones all their life and everyone pretending like nothing is wrong. compared to women they're basically on steroids.
Dinkydoobie

Postby Fletch » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:32 pm

Three Tory defections at 11am to Independents group.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ents-group

The neoliberal supporters of the status quo for the last 40 years are all like kids chasing bubbles in this thread. :pmsl:

Remember, the bubbles just float away or pop... :ugeek:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:35 pm

Ads wrote:Am at work, I'll have to catch up on iplayer later!

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -group/p17

That's a very lenient workplace to permit you posting on DS all day every day.
Fletch

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:05 pm

Guest wrote:I think I will die of shock if I ever see WaldoUK post about something other than work.

Maybe she'll have to find something new to moan about. I have the feeling that she's not very popular with her workmates and a few of them would jump at the chance to land her in the shite with her bosses. She's given out so much personal detail about herself and her job that 5 minutes reading her DS posts could leave her open to being sacked for giving the company a bad public image. :roll:

WaldoUK
Forum Member

19/02/19 - 19:59
I'm currently off sick and look ok from the outside. The health problems are internal. Why do some people think that you are not allowed to venture out? I'm talking about going to supermarkets for a bit of food shopping (not my work), picking up my prescription from chemists. Some things such as stress, being outside does benefit them.
I'm not outside my home all day. Just drive to a supermarket and buy what I need and go home. There is a difference between working 8 hours in a supermarket and be in a supermarket doing a bit of shopping and in there 15-20 minutes
I'm more worried now since a colleague snitched on me when I had four weeks due to surgery. I was posting a birthday card. The manager rightly told the colleague to mind their own business. They work in a different department to me.
People are signed off work as unable to do the job at all or unable to perform for the hours they normally do. These same people that think you should be stuck in bed all day. Due to my health issues - it's still not diagnosed what I have I get extremely tired and need at least one nap during the day. When off long term, I found it beneficial to get out more to get into a routine and not get as tired.
Do you have the same feeling when off sick? If you live miles away from your work, you are less likely (or not at all) to get this feeling
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -going-out

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive