DS Thread #110

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #110

Postby Vam » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Animasana has gone to ground since she was rightly rounded upon earlier in the ISIS thread for not knowing what she's talking about. Thick bint.

Anus-masana is an idiot but not alone. Quite a few of them on their make absolute fools of themselves especially when they try to sound clever or knowledgeable but just fuck it up. Arrogant and dumb isn’t exactly a winning combination. :gigglesnshit:

That's exactly it. Why do people like Anus keep flapping their gums when they could save themselves a lot of embarrassment by just keeping schtum on topics they clearly know fuck all about. :cuppaT:

Three posts. Same baghead.

Jeez ... how messed up are you, to be so very fixated? Still, it keeps you creeping out real life people, I guess :dunno:
Vam

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Animasana has gone to ground since she was rightly rounded upon earlier in the ISIS thread for not knowing what she's talking about. Thick bint.

Anus-masana is an idiot but not alone. Quite a few of them on their make absolute fools of themselves especially when they try to sound clever or knowledgeable but just fuck it up. Arrogant and dumb isn’t exactly a winning combination. :gigglesnshit:

That's exactly it. Why do people like Anus keep flapping their gums when they could save themselves a lot of embarrassment by just keeping schtum on topics they clearly know fuck all about. :cuppaT:

If everyone on DS did that the place would be tumbleweed central :laughing:

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Anus-masana is an idiot but not alone. Quite a few of them on there make absolute fools of themselves especially when they try to sound clever or knowledgeable but just fuck it up. Arrogant and dumb isn’t exactly a winning combination. :gigglesnshit:

There's no point asking for a link to any of that, is there? And why are you talking to yourself again? :off head:

If you want my attention so bad, you've only got to say ...

Terrorist lover :dafinger:

According to Anusmania anyone concerned with their country and its citizens' safety is a far right loon.

How ironic when it's her and her views that belong in a loony bin. :gigglesnshit:

Postby George » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:44 pm

Guest wrote:Can't help but feel a bit sorry for WaldoUK. I get the feeling she has no one else to talk to and is very lonely. Would she really be living out every minute detail of her life on DS if otherwise?

I would feel sorry for her if she was not so judgemental about those she considers beneath her
George

Postby Vam » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Anus-masana is an idiot but not alone. Quite a few of them on there make absolute fools of themselves especially when they try to sound clever or knowledgeable but just fuck it up. Arrogant and dumb isn’t exactly a winning combination. :gigglesnshit:

There's no point asking for a link to any of that, is there? And why are you talking to yourself again? :off head:

According to Anusmania anyone concerned with their country and its citizens' safety is a far right loon

How ironic when it's her and her views that belong in a loony bin. :gigglesnshit:

It would be just so fab if someone were to systematically break each and every one of your typing fingers, you deranged piece of lying scum :roll:
Vam

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

According to Anusmania anyone concerned with their country and its citizens' safety is a far right loon.

That was what she was taken to task for this morning, she skulked away and hasn't been seen since, ignorant fuck that she is. :cuppaT:

Postby Dinkydoobie » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:08 pm

the moth wrote:The case I have quoted a few times of a similar situation which the government lost reveals that the relevant laws in Bangladesh which have been revised, replaced and supplemented over the years are confusing and contradictory. Legal experts brought in to advise on the case couldn't agree what the various elements meant

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... to-uk/p138

DeepPurple and The Moth keep referring to this and the Bangladeshi Citizenship act. The moth claims that the experts couldn't agree on the complexities but they actually do agree (most of them) on the law as it relates to G3 (The 27 year old Jihadi Bride)

"It is manifest from a reading of the 1951 Act that citizenship by descent arises at birth. That is in no way surprising. The position is exactly the same under the British Nationality Act 1981 and its predecessor, the British Nationality Act 1948. Mr Ghani has introduced into Bangladesh nationality law the concepts of de jure and de facto citizenship, which find no expression in the legislation or in any commentary upon it. As both counsel in effect submitted, Mr Ghani has fundamentally misunderstood the significance of the various sets of Rules governing what is needed in order to demonstrate citizenship of Bangladesh. The Rules upon which he relies are not substantive Bangladesh nationality law. the Bangladeshi Citizenship act only grants citizenship to people who are less than 21 years old unless they have taken an active measure to acquire it."

The problem with that case was that the woman was 27 so they had to try to establish some other means for her to have citizenship because the citizenship act is perfectly clear in its wording.

http://siac.decisions.tribunals.gov.uk/ ... .12.17.pdf

The consensus in that decision is that Bangladeshi nationality is conferred at birth up until the age of 21.
Last edited by Dinkydoobie on Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinkydoobie

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:14 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:
Middens wrote:Are you trying to lure anais32 over here?

No. i' just wanted to reply to stuff that was posted on DS and thought this was the place to do it...

Then reply to her on DS. She isn’t on here you plodding moron

Unless you can’t because you were banned from DS for spewing your dumb racism on there :dafinger:

Postby Vam » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

That was what she was taken to task for this morning, she skulked away and hasn't been seen since, ignorant fuck that she is. :cuppaT:

Ok...this is descending into slapstick farce now :gigglesnshit:

Who knew my posting (maybe a dozen times) in a 140-page thread would generate so much baghead flapping and lies.

Until this week, I haven't posted there since last August, you nutter. That's some deep desperate fixation you have with me!
Vam

Postby Dinkydoobie » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:19 pm

Guest wrote:Unless you can’t because you were banned from DS for spewing your dumb racism on there :dafinger:

Actually i got banned because i was using a VPN lol

Then i got banned for "blank email reason"

Last edited by Dinkydoobie on Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinkydoobie

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:19 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

According to Anusmania anyone concerned with their country and its citizens' safety is a far right loon

It would be just so fab if someone were to systematically break each and every one of your typing fingers, you deranged piece of lying scum :roll:

So much anger and bitterness really isn't healthy for you, perhaps you should take a break. :ooer:

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:22 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

Ok...this is descending into slapstick farce now :gigglesnshit:

Who knew my posting (maybe a dozen times) in a 140-page thread would generate so much baghead flapping and lies.

Until this week, I haven't posted there since last August, you nutter. That's some deep desperate fixation you have with me!

What happened in August? Did you show yourself up and get torn a new one then as well? You really are quite cray cray :off head:

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:23 pm

Guest wrote:Can't help but feel a bit sorry for WaldoUK. I get the feeling she has no one else to talk to and is very lonely. Would she really be living out every minute detail of her life on DS if otherwise?

She's white.

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:
Middens wrote:Are you trying to lure anais32 over here?

No. i' just wanted to reply to stuff that was posted on DS and thought this was the place to do it...

Then reply to her on DS. She isn’t on here you plodding moron

Unless you can’t because you were banned from DS for spewing your dumb racism on there :dafinger:

You sound a bit cross anus32. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Niv » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:46 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:
anais32 wrote:OK - well in the only other known case of a teenager ISIS bride with children who had Bangladeshi parents but only a British passport; the government lost and its decision to revoke citizenship was declared illegal. That is case law now.

Does that suffice?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... to-uk/p118

Does someone want to point out that in the case she's referring to the woman wasn't a teenager, she was 27, and anyone with bangladeshi parents who are considered citizens of bangladesh ( and who didn't attain citizenship by descent), and are under the age of 21, is a citizen of bangladesh, and has dual nationality/citizenship.

I'd save your breath, it seems Anais is the font of all knowledge. I raised the same point. Her Bangladeshi status, links and her age play a huge difference in this case, and those of other returnees. Anais and those that agree are as clueless.
Niv

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive