Re: Brexit Satire

Postby banana chewits » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:23 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:Hmmm...

Likely outcome (best current guess).

She comes back with no EU concessions and Corbyn backs existing deal having been assured about workers rights etc (but just bollox really). She wins, he wins, and everyone in the Commons still on a nice little earner.

Quoting Sabine got me a like from Shelagh Fogarty, all is well in the world.

You are quickly becoming a star. :wubwub:

Living the dream... :disco:

I'd never had been like this a while ago, it's quite refreshing!

this is something you feel passionate about & you've got the wit & the balls to stand up & be counted, all power to you.
banana chewits

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:28 pm

McAz wrote:
Ah, a man and his moment in history - how I envy you.

Heh, I have no desire for that sort of stuff but it's a little hobby on the side of this one, and the other campaigning stuff obs...

Do you think that the MIL risk is worth a Match.com signup? :dunno:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:32 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:

Heh, I have no desire for that sort of stuff but it's a little hobby on the side of this one, and the other campaigning stuff obs...

No risk of incest at least. :dunno:
McAz

Postby banana chewits » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:35 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:

isn't that the one micky used? :ooer:
banana chewits

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:39 pm

banana chewits wrote:
Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:

isn't that the one micky used? :ooer:

*shudders*
Stooo
Site Admin

Re: Brexit Satire 2

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:04 pm

Tusk has fucked every decision and deserves no deal. He wants to pat the head and say there there just pay up.

Fuck them. Lookslike full strength hard brexit. Who was the sage advisor who foretold us that? :cuppaT:

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:07 pm

Guest wrote:Tusk has fucked every decision and deserves no deal. He wants to pat the head and say there there just pay up.

Fuck them. Lookslike full strength hard brexit. Who was the sage advisor who foretold us that? :cuppaT:

Remind me - was it an anti-Semite? :dunno:
McAz

Postby calitom » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:28 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Can anyone understand May's strategy, going to the EU with demands she already knows cannot be agreed to ?

This smacks of Call Me Dave doing exactly the same, then calling a referendum because he got ridiculed for getting nowt.

If she gets nowt as already signalled, surely she will resign ?

Resign or not, she and her well-heeled fellow travellers will not be suffering in the mess she leaves...

...how handy to be a multi-millionaire.

And married to the biggest dope dealer in the land.

Do you really regard medicinal cannabis as 'dope' ?

Navilone, Savilex and Epdiolex are 'dope' ?

I suspect cancer, MS and epilepsy sufferers might argue otherwise.

It's cannabis full stop.
Sativex is 100% pure THC in spray form so how can it not be dope?
People like Mister May are of the mind the people can have their dope but not their own dope.
My weed is exactly the same as his weed except he can grow his legally I can't.
As for MS sufferers etc most of them would benefit greatly by actually smoking .... that's right smoking my weed instead of using the pharma versions as it has been proven again and again to be more beneficial
. better acting on the body as a whole.

power over others is more addictive than any drug. so naturally they want to control marijuana and make a big business out of it--while keeping you from growing it on your own.
calitom

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:39 pm

That's spot on Tom.
The amount of ailments cannabis can relieve almost immediately is huge.
Even glaucoma .... can't cure it but can stop it in its tracks.
If you grow on a sunny windowsill you can pluck a few leaves bung them in the microwave and replace paracetamol and much stronger instantly.
Replace antidepressants replace valium replace a whole heap of big pharma big money drugs medicines remedies.
What's to like about it if you have a million quids worth of big pharma shares?
Thing is all this has been known for generations but the plant has been and continues to be demonised.
One judge in America having looked at the evidence said this has to be the safest medicinal substance known to man.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Grafenwalder » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:24 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:That's spot on Tom.
If you grow on a sunny windowsill you can pluck a few leaves bung them in the microwave and replace paracetamol and much stronger instantly.
Replace antidepressants replace valium replace a whole heap of big pharma big money drugs medicines remedies.
Thing is all this has been known for generations but the plant has been and continues to be demonised.
One judge in America having looked at the evidence said this has to be the safest medicinal substance known to man.

Seem to remember a Chief Inspector (North East area iirc) coming out in support over legalising it. He didn't last long and ended up being given the choice to resign or be pushed!
Grafenwalder

Postby Cannydc » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:44 am

"power over others is more addictive than any drug. so naturally they want to control marijuana and make a big business out of it--while keeping you from growing it on your own"

So presumably you have the same thoughts on opioids - the likes of Heroin.

Hey, why should "Big Pharma" have all the fun? Gonna grow me a field of poppies.

Idiotic, but hey, look where logic takes you.
Cannydc

Postby Jon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:23 pm

There's a lot of bullshit written about the healing properties of cannabis and cannabis oil, particularly regarding cancer. I know it can definitely help with pain and the management of some chronic conditions, but I've seen and heard people talking about cannabis oil as an alternative to standard cancer treatments. My friend tried that and now he's dead.
Jon

Postby banana chewits » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:28 pm

Jon wrote:

There's a lot of bullshit written about the healing properties of cannabis and cannabis oil, particularly regarding cancer. I know it can definitely help with pain and the management of some chronic conditions, but I've seen and heard people talking about cannabis oil as an alternative to standard cancer treatments. My friend tried that and now he's dead.

if traditional therapies aren't working, it's understandable that people will try alternatives. people who try to push alternative therapies on cancer patients & convince them they will cure it need locking up.

i'm sorry you lost your friend.
banana chewits

Postby Jon » Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:10 pm

That's kind of you, thanks. We're all gonna lose someone close to cancer. In the last 2 years 3 people close to me died of cancer, and now someone else I know has been told she has an incurable cancer (but with treatment she should hopefully live years). And without fail, every fucking time, some cunt chipped in with the "try cannabis oil" bollocks. It pisses me off. Anyway I forgot this is the Brexit thread, as you were :laughing:
Jon

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:28 pm

Cannydc wrote:"power over others is more addictive than any drug. so naturally they want to control marijuana and make a big business out of it--while keeping you from growing it on your own"

So presumably you have the same thoughts on opioids - the likes of Heroin.

Hey, why should "Big Pharma" have all the fun? Gonna grow me a field of poppies.

Idiotic, but hey, look where logic takes you.

There's a shit load of difference in growing a plant that never killed anyone to cultivating one that has killed many.
Rolluplostinspace

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive