Brexit Satire 2

Big Threads

Re: Brexit Satire 2

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:02 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Hmm, interesting times. Hopefully people are realising it’s stupid not to vote.

They can hardly whine about the state of the country if the lazy cunts don't use their vote :hand: the lot of them

Many people think voting is a waste of time because whatever party or MP is voted in they will be a 'shower of bastards', so what's the point?

Many people?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:09 pm

Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Hmm, interesting times. Hopefully people are realising it’s stupid not to vote.

They can hardly whine about the state of the country if the lazy cunts don't use their vote :hand: the lot of them

Many people think voting is a waste of time because whatever party or MP is voted in they will be a 'shower of bastards', so what's the point?

Many people?

JRA channelling Trump there. :shake head:

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:17 pm

Guest wrote:
Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Many people?

JRA channelling Trump there. :shake head:

The best people, ask anyone.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:55 pm

:mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:02 pm

Stooo wrote:

I don't think we are going anywhere soon at this rate, what a shame. :wink:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:06 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:

It's totally pointless, we are giving £600M a week to brexit losses, let's fund the NHS instead.

Put it back to the country or save some money and just revoke the fucking thing.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:08 pm

Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:

It's totally pointless, we are giving £600M a week to brexit losses, let's fund the NHS instead.

Put it back to the country or save some money and just revoke the fucking thing.

Now that sounds like The Sensible Thing to do, rather than carry on with this insane bloody ridiculous insane process that is destroying Britain and making us a world laughing stock.
Nobody in their right mind would want this to continue.
And therein lies the problem.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:19 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Now that sounds like The Sensible Thing to do, rather than carry on with this insane bloody ridiculous insane process that is destroying Britain and making us a world laughing stock.
Nobody in their right mind would want this to continue.
And therein lies the problem.

Arch leaver Nick Ferrari agrees with you, we're trying to take the eggs out of a baked cake. It costs you personally next to nothing (around forty quid a year for average wage) and I've yet to see an argument that is better than our current deal. No Schengen, no Euro. That's Germany ++

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-st ... -1-5988510
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:03 pm

I think it was Liam Fox that said that if you are not at the top table you are on the menu, and I agree so let's keep our seat. It would be the most sensible thing to do.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:25 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I'd like to see all these waste of time votes ... Libs Greens back Labour and get a landslide.
Unless of course for the tactical voting.
We need this government gone.

Fuck Labour :dafinger:

Get the tories out but not at the sacrifice of any potential centerist seat, Labour are going to be wiped out in Scotland. Sixteen million people who generally vote in a GE vs old people and people who would never vote again unless it was for 'Are (sic) Nige'. A centerist coalition would shake the shit out of the political system at a time when it's obviously needed.

Depends what they stand for

I don't think anyone knows what the Libs stand for maybe Stooo can enlighten us.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:28 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:I'd like to see all these waste of time votes ... Libs Greens back Labour and get a landslide.

Get the tories out but not at the sacrifice of any potential centerist seat, Labour are going to be wiped out in Scotland. Sixteen million people who generally vote in a GE vs old people and people who would never vote again unless it was for 'Are (sic) Nige'. A centerist coalition would shake the shit out of the political system at a time when it's obviously needed.

I don't think anyone knows what the Libs stand for maybe Stooo can enlighten us.

Equality.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Cannydc » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:32 pm

What, no liberty or fraternity ??
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:33 pm

Stooo wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Equality.

Meaningless soundbite Stooo.
Equality with who and what?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:51 pm

Image :pmsl:

Postby wutang » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:30 am

Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Many people?

32% didnt vote in 2017. So roughly a third of the country.
wutang

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive