Brexit Satire 2

Big Threads

Re: Brexit Satire 2

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:14 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Guest wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Guest wrote:The clue is in the name of the song contest as in Eurovision (European) you fascist retard. :hand:

Fortunately the BBC will have no say in said flags being waved at the main event! :canny:

Dear guest - do you know where the 2019 Eurovision contest is being hosted?
Here's a clue - and there is a flag there but not the EU one.

So what do you equate the word 'Euro' with then you imbecile. :hand:

The Euro is a foreign currency (notes and coins), used by some countries in the continent of Europe
What do you think it is?

And, by the way, do you think that Israel and Australia are in Europe?

The Eurovision song contest is a European event that has allowed some countries outside of Europe to compete, hence the waving of the EU flag at virtually every event connected to it!

The BBC is biased and infested with right wing gammon scumbags that go all snowflake at the sight of an EU flag because they are :hand: (S)

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:25 pm

The leave process so far has hit my pocket for the tune of fifteen hundred quid, EU membership cost around forty a year.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Grafenwalder » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:31 pm

Stooo wrote:I got my tax code notice today from the revenue and as usual there's a breakdown of where my taxes were spent on the back, the smallest amount by far was to the EU.

So what's the excuse?

(not my pic but identical)

A poster on another forum worked it out at a mere few pence per person a week.
Grafenwalder

Postby MungoBrush » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:10 pm

Guest wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Guest wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Guest wrote:The clue is in the name of the song contest as in Eurovision (European) you fascist retard. :hand:

Fortunately the BBC will have no say in said flags being waved at the main event! :canny:

Dear guest - do you know where the 2019 Eurovision contest is being hosted?
Here's a clue - and there is a flag there but not the EU one.

So what do you equate the word 'Euro' with then you imbecile. :hand:

The Euro is a foreign currency (notes and coins), used by some countries in the continent of Europe
What do you think it is?

And, by the way, do you think that Israel and Australia are in Europe?

The Eurovision song contest is a European event that has allowed some countries outside of Europe to compete, hence the waving of the EU flag at virtually every event connected to it!

The BBC is biased and infested with right wing gammon scumbags that go all snowflake at the sight of an EU flag because they are :hand: (S)

There are 42 countries in Eurovision
There are only 28 countries in the EU

Eurovision has nothing to do with the EU.
MungoBrush

Postby calitom » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:18 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
Stooo wrote:I got my tax code notice today from the revenue and as usual there's a breakdown of where my taxes were spent on the back, the smallest amount by far was to the EU.

So what's the excuse?

13 billion goes from UK to EU. 4 billion spent by EU on UK '

Net 9 billion goes to EU from UK taxes....So A FEW PENCE IS WILDLY inaccurate. More like 200-500 pounds for real taxpayers with real incomes(not rich not poor).
Not a lot of money granted....But 9 billion is still a big number for membership in the club
calitom

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:12 pm

calitom wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

So what's the excuse?

Net 9 billion goes to EU from UK taxes....So A FEW PENCE IS WILDLY inaccurate. More like 200-500 pounds for real taxpayers with real incomes(not rich not poor).
Not a lot of money granted....But 9 billion is still a big number for membership in the club

No Tom the figure per person is actually quite small. If i find the post i will quote it for you but he'd done the figures. We've also benefited hugely from EU funding over the years and i'm not just talking of buildings either but things like scientific research which will be a massive loss.
Grafenwalder

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:15 pm

Eurotunnel sues government over no-deal ferry contracts

Excellent news. :thumbsup:

https://www.bmmagazine.co.uk/news/eurot ... contracts/
Grafenwalder

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:21 pm

Just listen to this muppet Brexiteer clash with James O'Brien after he called in to the radio show today declaring the Seaborne ferry contract is still in place! :off head:
When James asked where he had this information from the caller goes off on a wild rant into deflection mode before insulting O'Brien and slamming the phone down!

All the hallmarks of a Brexiteer in denial! :laughing:

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2019/02/12/u ... xit-ferri/
Grafenwalder

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:46 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
calitom wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

So what's the excuse?

No Tom the figure per person is actually quite small. If i find the post i will quote it for you but he'd done the figures. We've also benefited hugely from EU funding over the years and i'm not just talking of buildings either but things like scientific research which will be a massive loss.

I earn above UK average wage, it's less than forty quid a year according to my personal breakdown.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:15 pm

Stooo wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:
calitom wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

So what's the excuse?

I earn above UK average wage, it's less than forty quid a year according to my personal breakdown.

So 0.19p a day...less than half a pence a day and even less if earning below average. If anyone saw a one pence coin on the ground, most would ignore it and walk on. Tom would pick it up! :mrgreen:
Grafenwalder

Postby calitom » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:23 pm

Grafenwalder wrote:
calitom wrote:
Grafenwalder wrote:

So what's the excuse?

did i say per person?? i clearly said per taxpayer who actually has a reasonable job in which they pay real taxes
calitom

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:25 pm

calitom wrote:
did i say per person?? i clearly said per taxpayer who actually has a reasonable job in which they pay real taxes

Like me you mean?

Not even forty quid a year...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby MungoBrush » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:48 pm

Stooo wrote:Like me you mean?

If you put that £40/year (11p/day) into an investment account every day from the day you were born, by age 65 you would have a nice little pot totalling £266,297.15
MungoBrush

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:52 pm

MungoBrush wrote:

If you put that £40/year (11p/day) into an investment account every day from the day you were born, by age 65 you would have a nice little pot totalling £266,297.15

How could you get to a bank to deposit the money or do it online when you have just been born then? :thud:

Postby Stooo » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:09 pm

MungoBrush wrote:

I didn't see that on the side of a bus.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive