Brexit Satire 2

Big Threads

Brexit Satire 2

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:20 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:Boris has just suggested that the EU is bluffing - we will see. Let us pray that the men of violence will hold fire in the meantime.


The EU are following the laws that we helped to make, we agreed that they should do this.

We lost an empire, now we are a losing a country - fucking brilliant, the English.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 40290
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:20 pm

McAz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Can anyone understand May's strategy, going to the EU with demands she already knows cannot be agreed to ?

This smacks of Call Me Dave doing exactly the same, then calling a referendum because he got ridiculed for getting nowt.

If she gets nowt as already signalled, surely she will resign ?


Resign or not, she and her well-heeled fellow travellers will not be suffering in the mess she leaves...

...how handy to be a multi-millionaire.

And married to the biggest dope dealer in the land.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 9582
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Dinkydoobie » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:22 pm

Can't leave the EU without a deal and can't extend article 50.

I wonder how this will play out :trollface:
User avatar
Dinkydoobie
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:47 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:23 pm

We can leave without a deal.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 40290
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:27 pm

Nicola Sturgeon

@NicolaSturgeon
Just when you think it’s not possible to feel any more contempt for this shower...

:smilin:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 40290
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Dinkydoobie » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:28 pm

McAz wrote:We can leave without a deal.

Yes because the government can't force the EU to make a deal with us but it's still the intention of the amendment. So there's there's a month to either get everyone on board with the current deal, get some changes, or we leave with no deal.
User avatar
Dinkydoobie
 
Posts: 2081
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:47 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:30 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:
McAz wrote:We can leave without a deal.

Yes because the government can't force the EU to make a deal with us but it's still the intention of the amendment. So there's there's a month to either get everyone on board with the current deal, get some changes, or we leave with no deal.

Yes, that's my understanding.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 40290
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Cannydc » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:42 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Can anyone understand May's strategy, going to the EU with demands she already knows cannot be agreed to ?

This smacks of Call Me Dave doing exactly the same, then calling a referendum because he got ridiculed for getting nowt.

If she gets nowt as already signalled, surely she will resign ?


Resign or not, she and her well-heeled fellow travellers will not be suffering in the mess she leaves...

...how handy to be a multi-millionaire.

And married to the biggest dope dealer in the land.


Do you really regard medicinal cannabis as 'dope' ?

Navilone, Savilex and Epdiolex are 'dope' ?

I suspect cancer, MS and epilepsy sufferers might argue otherwise.
User avatar
Cannydc
 
Posts: 15409
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:47 pm

Hmmm...

User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 93487
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: The Jack Spratt of Forums.

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:51 pm

Stooo wrote:Hmmm...



Likely outcome (best current guess).

She comes back with no EU concessions and Corbyn backs existing deal having been assured about workers rights etc (but just bollox really). She wins, he wins, and everyone in the Commons still on a nice little earner.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 40290
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:02 pm

McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:Hmmm...



Likely outcome (best current guess).

She comes back with no EU concessions and Corbyn backs existing deal having been assured about workers rights etc (but just bollox really). She wins, he wins, and everyone in the Commons still on a nice little earner.


Quoting Sabine got me a like from Shelagh Fogarty, all is well in the world.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 93487
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: The Jack Spratt of Forums.

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:04 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:Hmmm...



Likely outcome (best current guess).

She comes back with no EU concessions and Corbyn backs existing deal having been assured about workers rights etc (but just bollox really). She wins, he wins, and everyone in the Commons still on a nice little earner.


Quoting Sabine got me a like from Shelagh Fogarty, all is well in the world.


You are quickly becoming a star. :wubwub:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 40290
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:05 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
McAz wrote:
Cannydc wrote:Can anyone understand May's strategy, going to the EU with demands she already knows cannot be agreed to ?

This smacks of Call Me Dave doing exactly the same, then calling a referendum because he got ridiculed for getting nowt.

If she gets nowt as already signalled, surely she will resign ?


Resign or not, she and her well-heeled fellow travellers will not be suffering in the mess she leaves...

...how handy to be a multi-millionaire.

And married to the biggest dope dealer in the land.


Do you really regard medicinal cannabis as 'dope' ?

Navilone, Savilex and Epdiolex are 'dope' ?

I suspect cancer, MS and epilepsy sufferers might argue otherwise.

It's cannabis full stop.
Sativex is 100% pure THC in spray form so how can it not be dope?
People like Mister May are of the mind the people can have their dope but not their own dope.
My weed is exactly the same as his weed except he can grow his legally I can't.
As for MS sufferers etc most of them would benefit greatly by actually smoking .... that's right smoking my weed instead of using the pharma versions as it has been proven again and again to be more beneficial
. better acting on the body as a whole.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 9582
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:12 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby Stooo » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:13 pm

McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:Hmmm...



Likely outcome (best current guess).

She comes back with no EU concessions and Corbyn backs existing deal having been assured about workers rights etc (but just bollox really). She wins, he wins, and everyone in the Commons still on a nice little earner.


Quoting Sabine got me a like from Shelagh Fogarty, all is well in the world.


You are quickly becoming a star. :wubwub:


Living the dream... :disco:

I'd never had been like this a while ago, it's quite refreshing!
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 93487
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: The Jack Spratt of Forums.

Re: Brexit Satire

Postby McAz » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:15 pm

Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:
McAz wrote:
Stooo wrote:Hmmm...



Likely outcome (best current guess).

She comes back with no EU concessions and Corbyn backs existing deal having been assured about workers rights etc (but just bollox really). She wins, he wins, and everyone in the Commons still on a nice little earner.


Quoting Sabine got me a like from Shelagh Fogarty, all is well in the world.


You are quickly becoming a star. :wubwub:


Living the dream... :disco:

I'd never had been like this a while ago, it's quite refreshing!


Ah, a man and his moment in history - how I envy you.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 40290
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Next

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests