Random Stuff # 27

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff # 26

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:35 pm

Dogs are better than cats?

are you 12?

they both have their merits and which you prefer is entirely subjective, there is no better, there is just different points of view
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:42 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:Dogs are better than cats?

are you 12?

they both have their merits and which you prefer is entirely subjective, there is no better, there is just different points of view

Oh get a life for christs sake.

Is there really any need for you to pick fault with my every post.

You don't like me, I get it, just ignore me & scroll on by for gods sake because it is making you look mighty pathetic.

I don't like cats, I have said this more than once & was stating my opinion. Dogs are better than cats
Goodwife

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:44 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:Ugh, hideous day.

Woke up at 4am for a comfort break after coughing my lungs up and a high temp only to cough while assuming the position and scraping my nose on the glass shelf in the pitch black bathroom, no pain and more coughing; held a bit of bogroll on it just in case and switched on the light after mumbling a bit.

White tee shirt was red, who the fuck did I kill in that dream and why isn't it lucid now? *lung scorching cough*, blood up the walls as well as the sink and bath, perfect...

Peer into the mirror and there's a flappy bit of skin just where my specs rest and my entire life is merrily pumping out of it, pinch it with some bogroll and go to the kitchen to get the plasters and then try to open one with blood soaked hands and no glasses. Get abused by hungover son for having the audacity to wake him up to open a plaster, patch it, clear up, still running a temp and every cough pumps the plaster further off :ooer:

Call into work and explain the situation and apologise, no glasses, no driving; also some sort of feeling like crap disease that is probably communicable.

Third plaster of the day, February's looking great so far... :again?:

Ouch

Is the nose feeling better?

Yeah, back Wednesday barring disasters...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby BUDGIE » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:44 pm

Goodwife wrote:

You don't like me, I get it, just ignore me & scroll on by for gods sake because it is making you look mighty pathetic.

I don't like cats, I have said this more than once & was stating my opinion. Dogs are better than cats

Why don't you like cats?

I love all animals....
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:46 pm

Goodwife wrote:

are you 12?

I have a life

not being 12 :smilin:

I certainly don't like you, I don't like the way you slither about, the way you spent months discussing my personal life on another forum, or the way you are an insidious unpleasant bitch

now go talk about your tits some more, there's a priest in Arizona who hasn't heard about them :smilin:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:47 pm

Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Stooo wrote:Ugh, hideous day.

Woke up at 4am for a comfort break after coughing my lungs up and a high temp only to cough while assuming the position and scraping my nose on the glass shelf in the pitch black bathroom, no pain and more coughing; held a bit of bogroll on it just in case and switched on the light after mumbling a bit.

White tee shirt was red, who the fuck did I kill in that dream and why isn't it lucid now? *lung scorching cough*, blood up the walls as well as the sink and bath, perfect...

Peer into the mirror and there's a flappy bit of skin just where my specs rest and my entire life is merrily pumping out of it, pinch it with some bogroll and go to the kitchen to get the plasters and then try to open one with blood soaked hands and no glasses. Get abused by hungover son for having the audacity to wake him up to open a plaster, patch it, clear up, still running a temp and every cough pumps the plaster further off :ooer:

Call into work and explain the situation and apologise, no glasses, no driving; also some sort of feeling like crap disease that is probably communicable.

Third plaster of the day, February's looking great so far... :again?:

Ouch

Is the nose feeling better?

Yeah, back Wednesday barring disasters...

Tape some bubble wrap over your nose before you go to bed. Not over the nostrils the bridge. Bit of safety padding :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Goodwife

Postby xtras1 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:47 pm

Goodwife wrote:

are you 12?

I'm not a cat lover either.. urgh

Dog lover here :mrgreen:
xtras1

Postby Goodwife » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:48 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Why don't you like cats?

I love all animals....

They are cute to look at but I don't like the way they wrap round your legs and they are evil
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:49 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

are you 12?

I have a life

I certainly don't like you, I don't like the way you slither about, the way you spent months discussing my personal life on another forum, or the way you are an insidious unpleasant bitch

now go talk about your tits some more, there's a priest in Arizona who hasn't heard about them :smilin:

Except I didn't you even admitted previously I didn't so why keep saying it.
Goodwife

Postby Goodwife » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:50 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

are you 12?

Are you in the age 12 club too :shame: :mrgreen:
Goodwife

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:50 pm

Goodwife wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

are you 12?

I have a life

Except I didn't you even admitted previously I didn't so why keep saying it.

yes you did, and I said no such thing, more insidious bullshit

perhaps you can link to something that proves the exact opposite of what you are saying, it's what you usually do :roll:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby xtras1 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:55 pm

Goodwife wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

are you 12?

Are you in the age 12 club too :shame: :mrgreen:

No lol

Just prefer dogs.. :yess:
xtras1

Postby Goodwife » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:11 pm

xtras1 wrote:No lol

Just prefer dogs.. :yess:

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that :mrgreen:
Goodwife

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:21 pm

Goodwife wrote:

Tape some bubble wrap over your nose before you go to bed. Not over the nostrils the bridge. Bit of safety padding :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A sweating wound that is horribly noticeable, funny joke.

I'll stick to Twitter.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:30 pm

Stooo wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

A sweating wound that is horribly noticeable, funny joke.

I'll stick to Twitter.

Yeah but if you get up in the middle of the night & do the same thing the bubble wrap will prevent further occurrances

Or at least that was my thinking

Unless you have moved the shelf :leer:
Goodwife

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive