DS Thread #111

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #111

Postby jra » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:18 pm

Notgdguest wrote:It's fun coming on here and taking the piss out of the various snowflakes, shut ins, dude bro warriors (like, stoatie, DUDE), pm perv boys etc on ds.

But the guy who's been going for low blows about someone's weight for what, well over a year now? Someone who doesn't seem to even post that much, dunno, it seems excessively bitter and fucked up. Get help, work your issues out brah.

It's fun seeing some people on here get so worked up about comments made by posters on DS, like it's going to affect the people on DS that made them.
jra

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:26 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Cobs wrote:Living in a male bubble I hadn't realised the Period Poverty thread was a necro, there's jra posts and everything, it's a good read.
This is great from Wolfsheadish

'Your comment reminds me of the brilliant essay by Gloria Steinham; "If Men Could Menstruate". I'm off to read it again now!'

Post a link, if you're going to name-check me. How long ago was that then?

“Most women have more erogenous zones than you can shake a stick at. Multiple orgasms. You can choose any man you want to have sex with.

Men normally don't get those privileges.

So, the downside and there always is that you have to periods and/or give birth.

Call it 50/50”

You have issues, don’t you? You don’t know much about women either.

Of course you'd know, simply by a few things I've posted. Next, you'll be telling me what TV channel I'm watching right now. Thanks, Cobs spokesperson.

Cobs? I’ve seen plenty of your posts. I used to post on DS when you did. You need therapy and please stay away from those incel websites.

Postby NastyNickers » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:32 pm

Notgdguest wrote:It's fun coming on here and taking the piss out of the various snowflakes, shut ins, dude bro warriors (like, stoatie, DUDE), pm perv boys etc on ds.

But the guy who's been going for low blows about someone's weight for what, well over a year now? Someone who doesn't seem to even post that much, dunno, it seems excessively bitter and fucked up. Get help, work your issues out brah.

It’s weird as fuck.
NastyNickers

Postby TWAT » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:42 pm

I want to be a dude bro warrior ..
TWAT

Postby jra » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:46 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Cobs wrote:Living in a male bubble I hadn't realised the Period Poverty thread was a necro, there's jra posts and everything, it's a good read.
This is great from Wolfsheadish

'Your comment reminds me of the brilliant essay by Gloria Steinham; "If Men Could Menstruate". I'm off to read it again now!'

Post a link, if you're going to name-check me. How long ago was that then?

“Most women have more erogenous zones than you can shake a stick at. Multiple orgasms. You can choose any man you want to have sex with.

Men normally don't get those privileges.

So, the downside and there always is that you have to periods and/or give birth.

Call it 50/50”

You have issues, don’t you? You don’t know much about women either.

Of course you'd know, simply by a few things I've posted. Next, you'll be telling me what TV channel I'm watching right now. Thanks, Cobs spokesperson.

Cobs? I’ve seen plenty of your posts. I used to post on DS when you did. You need therapy and please stay away from those incel websites.

You need to fuck off and don't bother that airhead of yours with what I may or may not get up to. :thumbsup:
jra

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:44 pm

NastyNickers wrote:

It’s weird as fuck.

Toxic bile from two very fucked up and extremely unpleasant individuals. Get a grip.

:shake head:

Postby Glandis suks my chubby » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:53 pm

Looks like Tassium got called on not only being a lying bastard but also a hypocritical fascist:

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_93020458
Glandis suks my chubby

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:58 pm

tszujme REALLY doesn't want anyone else having an opinion on the Johnny Depp sues Amber Heard thread. She's another that forgets DS is an entertainment forum full of fluff and has hijacked an entire thread as though it's her own personal campainging platform.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:18 am

jra wrote:You need to fuck off and don't bother that airhead of yours with what I may or may not get up to. :thumbsup:

Triggered again?

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:28 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:You need to fuck off and don't bother that airhead of yours with what I may or may not get up to. :thumbsup:

Triggered again?

That jra is a ledge.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:58 am

NastyNickers wrote:

It’s weird as fuck.

No it’s tame as fuck. Especially for here where calling people fat slags doesn’t seems to even raise so much as a snide from you or others. But not all of a sudden you’re offended? Pull the other one. It’s got bells on sweetie. :twirl:

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:20 am

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... d-thing/p1

Obviously a troll thread no matter how much the OP protests but they've mentioned gender and upset fairyprincess0 so I expect it will get zapped when the mods wake up.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:46 am

Guest wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:

It’s weird as fuck.

No it’s tame as fuck. Especially for here where calling people fat slags doesn’t seems to even raise so much as a snide from you or others. But not all of a sudden you’re offended? Pull the other one. It’s got bells on sweetie. :twirl:

There is something missing with people like you.

:off head:

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:13 am

The Safi stuff all makes sense now

Pink Smurf has been making guest posts, she had a thing about Keyser and disliked Safi because Keyser had a thing about her, then when Safi & GD got together it gave her a 'legitimate' reason to attack Safi for hurting precious Keyser

I wish I didn't know all this shit, but I do, and it's no more than a poundshop version of the soaps that they all love so much

Safi is a perfectly ordinary woman, one that GD sees something special in, most perfectly ordinary women have someone that finds them special, I personally wish them all the best in their REAL lives

edit - I should add that ordinary is not an insult, I'm extremely ordinary too
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:31 am

HobbitFeet wrote:The Safi stuff all makes sense now

Pink Smurf has been making guest posts, she had a thing about Keyser and disliked Safi because Keyser had a thing about her, then when Safi & GD got together it gave her a 'legitimate' reason to attack Safi for hurting precious Keyser

I wish I didn't know all this shit, but I do, and it's no more than a poundshop version of the soaps that they all love so much

Safi is a perfectly ordinary woman, one that GD sees something special in, most perfectly ordinary women have someone that finds them special, I personally wish them all the best in their REAL lives

edit - I should add that ordinary is not an insult, I'm extremely ordinary too

Posters maybe have a go at Safi due to their dislike of GDchubbychav. He's not exactly likeable from what I've seen on DS and on here.

Going by some of their older posts they seem a desperate pair of individuals, well suited, although she doesn't seem to have a deluded superiority air about her.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive