DS Thread #111

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #111

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:46 pm

Guest wrote:Laurel1ne has stirred up GD by telling him his Rolex is a watch worn by Chavs in the "What makes a Chav Thread". Now he's citing James Bond as proof that he's not

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_93036730

She is right. Rolex like Burberry were once items of class but then the chavs started to wear them.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:51 pm

Guest wrote:I'll never cease to be amazed at the venom with which some hate the elderly on DS, and it's been going on since long before Brexit.

Did none of these people ever have grandparents or great aunts and uncles who they were close to?

Can you imagine what waldo is going to be like when sh is old. awful awful women

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:56 pm

Guest wrote:I'll never cease to be amazed at the venom with which some hate the elderly on DS, and it's been going on since long before Brexit.

Did none of these people ever have grandparents or great aunts and uncles who they were close to?

It's awful. But worth noting that on DS it is far more likely to be child hating threads than OAP hating. They really hate kids on there.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:23 pm

Guest wrote:

It's awful. But worth noting that on DS it is far more likely to be child hating threads than OAP hating. They really hate kids on there.

Yep, you're right there. The child haters are vile and make everyone who is "child free" by chioce (which includes me) look terrible. Kids can be annoying, even horrible at times, but the way people on DS talk about them is just scary, especially really little children who barely have control over themselves yet.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:43 am

Guest wrote:

Can you imagine what waldo is going to be like when sh is old. awful awful women

I don't want to believe she is real. While I've known plenty of grumpy and negative people in real life, none have been as bad has her. Has to be a troll acount. Has to be.

Postby jra » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:51 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:By my reckoning Sandy Nerja has two other socks on DS

That means Jra has at least 3 current socks then, although likely far more.

:whogives: Oh, you do. :off head:

But, in your deluded world, I have a million socks on DS. In fact, everybody is me, including the mods and admin.
jra

Postby jra » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:53 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Around 1 in 5 of the 'new accounts' are JRA.

Because I've got the time to do all that. Moron.
jra

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:28 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

:whogives: Oh, you do. :off head:

But, in your deluded world, I have a million socks on DS. In fact, everybody is me, including the mods and admin.

Don't exaggerate.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:05 pm

Guest wrote:Someone used the phrase "I put it to the bench" on a thread in the showbiz forum. People really do seem to think that arguing on a message board is of the same level of importance as the work of the legal system in a courtroom. Amazing.

And then there's HR Guru who apparently thinks it's more important :mrgreen:

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Laurel1ne has stirred up GD by telling him his Rolex is a watch worn by Chavs in the "What makes a Chav Thread". Now he's citing James Bond as proof that he's not

Digi really is a sad little eejit :shake head:

gdjman68wasdigi
18/03/19 - 18:14
Anybody who does not listen to LBC. Even worse if they don't have a preset in the car.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... chavy/p102

And right after he's come out with this:

Fat scouse chav wrote:Some people get their knickers in a twist over anything...

The self-awareness is strong in this one :roll:

Postby Vam » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:52 pm

I've just seen the thread about the slaughter of a (peacefully sleeping) lion, by yet another Billy Big Bollocks 'hunter'.

I never click on links like that - so why the fuck did I do it this time!

Senseless, traumatising and utterly heartbreaking. It makes the bleating going on in other threads pale into insignificance...
Vam

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:59 pm

Vam wrote:I've just seen the thread about the slaughter of a (peacefully sleeping) lion, by yet another Billy Big Bollocks 'hunter'.

I never click on links like that - so why the fuck did I do it this time!

Senseless, traumatising and utterly heartbreaking. It makes the bleating going on in other threads pale into insignificance...

Why tell us here about it? Tell the supporters over there.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

gdjman68wasdigi
Anybody who does not listen to LBC. Even worse if they don't have a preset in the car.

Fat scouse chav wrote:Some people get their knickers in a twist over anything...

But you're talking about someone who thinks being an ex used-car salesman,ex securicor guard, ex fish counter server and ex bus driver means you're middle class. :whistle:

Any self-awareness has long gone, if it ever existed.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

gdjman68wasdigi

But you're talking about someone who thinks being an ex used-car salesman,ex securicor guard, ex fish counter server and ex bus driver means you're middle class. :whistle:

Any self-awareness has long gone, if it ever existed.

No fucker with that accent can ever be middle class.

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:00 pm

Who is Ostrich ?? they seem a bit strange. Looking through the "Have you been stopped by the Police" thread I saw this strange post

"Nope. Never been in trouble with the law. Thankfully, the police dont deem the victims of online smear campaigning and harassment to be in the wrong"

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_93027018

Just looking back at their previous posts

They started this weird thread called "Do You Know Who I Am?"

"Well I don't expect most of you to admit it seeing as Facebook doesn't exist. But, do you ? If so, from where, and how? The main questioning I want answered is.... Has my phone been hacked? Yes or no? Surely i deserve to know that at least ?"

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ho-i-am/p1

A lot of other posts from Ostrich seem to hint at a huge persecution complex

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive