Is there anybody there?

Big Threads

Re: Is there anybody there?

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:09 pm

Oh lord. I thought the guests over here where nutty. They are off their fucking trolley over there. :yikes:

I honestly don’t know why people defend NN. She’s not just a fake who catfishes another woman’s photos and passed them off as herself she gets involved in the nastiest bitching with her friends Hobbit and Vam. The innocent act is all a front
Most diaguating ia that she invented one character and ‘killed her off’ with cancer. What kind of nutter does that

She kills them all with cancer either herself or a realtive

That post takes a special kind of depravity.
:off head:
NastyNickers

Postby jra » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:10 pm

McAz wrote:I can't recall baiting anyone. :dunno:

You've been baiting me for months, you deluded fuckwit.
jra

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:11 pm

She used ‘appropes’ recently. I’d say that alone warrants her death...
Dean

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:11 pm

jra wrote:
Holly wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:it's exactly the same with animal welfare, mention the word halal and all those of a certain ilk suddenly become animal rights activists

TBH, I refuse buying Halal meat, I like my meat but would not enjoy it knowing that the animal was suffering before it got killed.

There's also the religious aspect of it. I don't want to eat Halal meat because I don't want to support religion or religious practices.

Apart from the fact that all 'non-religious' meat has to be stunned by law, but certain religious groups have a 'get out' clause.

yes, like the Jews

is anyone forcing you to eat Kosher or Halal meat?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:11 pm

jra wrote:
McAz wrote:I can't recall baiting anyone. :dunno:

You've been baiting me for months, you deluded fuckwit.

Apologies jra, but as you know I have been asked and have agreed not to respond to you due to your vulnerability. This being the exception in order to enlist your cooperation.

Unfortunately, I'm forced to re-post this request because of your obsessive desire to engage with me.

Please contain your urges and desist.
McAz

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:12 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Oh lord. I thought the guests over here where nutty. They are off their fucking trolley over there. :yikes:

I honestly don’t know why people defend NN. She’s not just a fake who catfishes another woman’s photos and passed them off as herself she gets involved in the nastiest bitching with her friends Hobbit and Vam. The innocent act is all a front
Most diaguating ia that she invented one character and ‘killed her off’ with cancer. What kind of nutter does that

Luckily I doubt one person believes it.

They just think "wow, whoever posted that has serious issues"

Postby Bessie » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:16 pm

NastyNickers wrote:Oh lord. I thought the guests over here where nutty. They are off their fucking trolley over there. :yikes:

Spelling isn't their forte!
Bessie

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:17 pm

Dean wrote:Somebody is looking for some attention... :again?:

Says the most desperate attention seeker on any forum.

Your little flounce didn't last long. Shame.

Postby jra » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:18 pm

Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
Vam wrote:@ jra...you've been randomly baiting for days now, desperate to get some attention and traction anywhere.

Are you feeling ignored and irrelevant, luv?

And you, Dean, McAz and banana don't bait? That why I said if anybody should be reading self-awareness books it's you.

You are all just a bunch of hypocrite, sycophant brown nosers.

Get a grip, ffs :roll: This isn't a schoolyard. People will either agree with each other, or they won't.

Do you have any idea how lame-assed a 50-something bloke looks, when he constantly scrabbles about baiting for any attention and whines about cliques and brown-nosing?

Just like with the other sociopath nutters in the clique group named above, you are all just as guilty of what you accuse others of doing.
jra

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:19 pm

:shake head:
Last edited by McAz on Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
McAz

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:19 pm

I am aware that JRA is goading people who are attempting not to interact with him

Please try to control yourself JRA
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Bessie » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:20 pm

jra wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
Vam wrote:@ jra...you've been randomly baiting for days now, desperate to get some attention and traction anywhere.

And you, Dean, McAz and banana don't bait? That why I said if anybody should be reading self-awareness books it's you.

Get a grip, ffs :roll: This isn't a schoolyard. People will either agree with each other, or they won't.

Do you have any idea how lame-assed a 50-something bloke looks, when he constantly scrabbles about baiting for any attention and whines about cliques and brown-nosing?

Just like with the other sociopath nutters in the clique group named above, you are all just as guilty of what you accuse others of doing.

Are you perfect?
Bessie

Postby Vam » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:20 pm

... and they're so busy wanting to bust out their seething shite ASAP, they can't even take a breath to spell check.

Is a 'realtive' the same as a 'realtor'? :mrgreen:

Nic, the good news is you're nobody until random fuckwits spin out all sorts of weird and wonderful fantasies about you. You've finally made it, darlin! :Wiiiine!:
Vam

Postby jra » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:25 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
Holly wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:it's exactly the same with animal welfare, mention the word halal and all those of a certain ilk suddenly become animal rights activists

TBH, I refuse buying Halal meat, I like my meat but would not enjoy it knowing that the animal was suffering before it got killed.

There's also the religious aspect of it. I don't want to eat Halal meat because I don't want to support religion or religious practices.

Apart from the fact that all 'non-religious' meat has to be stunned by law, but certain religious groups have a 'get out' clause.

yes, like the Jews

is anyone forcing you to eat Kosher or Halal meat?

Yes. As it finds it's way into the general food chain and is not labelled as such. Most people that eat meat in the UK have unknowingly eaten Halal (and to a lesser extent Kosher) meat.

There is no legal requirement for all foods that contain Halal meat to be labelled as such.

That apart from the fact I'm not Jewish and not religious.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:26 pm

Aunt Bessie wrote:
jra wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:

Are you perfect?

Nobody is.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive