McAz

Re: Is there anybody there?

Postby jra » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:21 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
McAz wrote:
Vam wrote:
Niv wrote:
It would have suited at the 'Self-Awareness As A Tool' part tbh :gigglesnshit:

She's a clown. An utterly pitiful posturing clown, with no substance to her.

Comes here daily, to trash the place/admin and fill her boots with attention. Then she pisses off back to toasted with more stuff to bitch about :roll:

It come to something when you and I are allies - forums, you've got to love them. :gigglesnshit:

This is why the forum is suffering. The cliques and pile ons are stifling it.

Seconded.
jra

Postby banana chewits » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:24 pm

Dean wrote:Somebody is looking for some attention... :again?:

just admire her false teeth a bit & she'll be happy.
banana chewits

Postby Vam » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:27 pm

banana chewits wrote:

:dafinger:
Vam

Postby banana chewits » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:28 pm

Vam wrote:
banana chewits wrote:

:dafinger:

:laughing:
banana chewits

Postby jra » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:40 pm

Holly wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:it's exactly the same with animal welfare, mention the word halal and all those of a certain ilk suddenly become animal rights activists

TBH, I refuse buying Halal meat, I like my meat but would not enjoy it knowing that the animal was suffering before it got killed.

There's also the religious aspect of it. I don't want to eat Halal meat because I don't want to support religion or religious practices.

Apart from the fact that all 'non-religious' meat has to be stunned by law, but certain religious groups have a 'get out' clause.
jra

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:44 pm

Vam wrote:
McAz wrote:@ADMIN

I've just read a former Admin on here accusing me of having a sock account called Ava.

I've never heard of this Ava - is there a way I can search a username list so that I might read what this Ava posted?

You actually take on board (even a little) any of the demented BS spouted there?? :ooer:

Those mindless skeevs post dumbassery like.... Hobbit, me and Canny get off on being verbally abused by Dean. I stick my false teeth in a glass before regularly calling Stooo on the phone to gum out some sexy talk. And Holly is about to take over as admin on twisted.

Worst I've seen there though is how convinced they are that Nic used to be Minnie, and faked Minnie's passing to reinvent herself as Nic.

I mean, seriously, it's all kinda Bitchfest Lite really, isn't it? ... :roll:

They’re just sad fucks desperate to try and cause a bit of upset. Not content with guesting here, they spread their shit around like a fucking toddler.
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:45 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Vam wrote:
McAz wrote:@ADMIN

I've just read a former Admin on here accusing me of having a sock account called Ava.

I've never heard of this Ava - is there a way I can search a username list so that I might read what this Ava posted?

You actually take on board (even a little) any of the demented BS spouted there?? :ooer:

Those mindless skeevs post dumbassery like.... Hobbit, me and Canny get off on being verbally abused by Dean. I stick my false teeth in a glass before regularly calling Stooo on the phone to gum out some sexy talk. And Holly is about to take over as admin on twisted.

Worst I've seen there though is how convinced they are that Nic used to be Minnie, and faked Minnie's passing to reinvent herself as Nic.

I mean, seriously, it's all kinda Bitchfest Lite really, isn't it? ... :roll:

They’re just sad fucks desperate to try and cause a bit of upset. Not content with guesting here, they spread their shit around like a fucking toddler.

Some folks even join hidden forums to get their fix of bitching... :dunno:
Dean

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:47 pm

Dean wrote:

They are sad fucks too.
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:49 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Dean wrote:

They are sad fucks too.

Indeed...
Dean

Postby jra » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:51 pm

Vam wrote:@ jra...you've been randomly baiting for days now, desperate to get some attention and traction anywhere.

Are you feeling ignored and irrelevant, luv?

And you, Dean, McAz and banana don't bait? That why I said if anybody should be reading self-awareness books it's you.

You are all just a bunch of hypocrite, sycophant brown nosers.
jra

Postby Dean » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:53 pm

jra wrote:
Vam wrote:@ jra...you've been randomly baiting for days now, desperate to get some attention and traction anywhere.

And you, Dean, McAz and banana don't bait? That why I said if anybody should be reading self-awareness books it's you.

Are your Lonsdale trackie bottoms a bit too tight mate? You seem a bit agitated today...
Dean

Postby Vam » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:04 pm

jra wrote:

Get a grip, ffs :roll: This isn't a schoolyard. People will either agree with each other, or they won't.

Do you have any idea how lame-assed a 50-something bloke looks, when he constantly scrabbles about baiting for any attention and whines about cliques and brown-nosing?
Vam

Postby jra » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:05 pm

Holly wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Holly wrote:OK, after reading all the above and yes I do admit I'm a bit ignorant about what's really going on in slaughter houses, I feel sick...WTF am I gonna do now?

Yeah, yeah, I know I'm an airhead :woteva: ... but seriously, is there an alternative? Are there procedures where animals get slaughtered humanly?

the best you can hope for is a reputable butcher who can give you the provenance of the meat you eat

halal is no worse than many of the awful practices that go on, it just seems to garner more headlines, which was my initial point really

Problem is, we don't have many butchers left. Most meat is bought in the supermarkets.
...and yes I do understand that quite often (and unfortunately) horrendous things might be going on in slaughter houses.
The thing with Halal , is that we actually know for sure.

People, in general, have demanded cheap food and the only way to satisfy this demand is some corners have to be cut. The government could make laws that all food has to be produced organically and set much higher standards for the humane treatment of animals, but then people will complain about greatly increased food costs.
jra

Postby McAz » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:06 pm

I can't recall baiting anyone. :dunno:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive