DS Thread #112

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #112

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:04 pm

I don't get all this use of the word 'bumlicker' it's just so juvenile

and yes I know that forums are juvenile, it's just that word, it's like saying fanny and sniggering after
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Middens » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:12 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:it's more about men that desire a partner but that can't get one

it's all a bit labelly and bollocks

puzzles is the one tto ask, he knows what all the buzz words mean, like cuck and beta, although despite claiming to be an advocate of equality (men's rights in particular...) he does like to use them to wound

Strange you choose him when he’s not a regular poster. What about Dean, or the sexist stuff bc has blurted out? Or even Vam....

Dean may be what you say but buzzwords are Puzzler's territory. Dean doesn't talk about soyboys betas cucks and feminazis
Middens

Postby HobbitFeet » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:14 pm

Middens wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:it's more about men that desire a partner but that can't get one

puzzles is the one tto ask, he knows what all the buzz words mean, like cuck and beta, although despite claiming to be an advocate of equality (men's rights in particular...) he does like to use them to wound

Strange you choose him when he’s not a regular poster. What about Dean, or the sexist stuff bc has blurted out? Or even Vam....

Dean may be what you say but buzzwords are Puzzler's territory. Dean doesn't talk about soyboys betas cucks and feminazis

how could I have forgotten soyboy, that was my fave, the whole puzzle of working out what it was and why :mrgreen:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby xtras1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:39 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I don't get all this use of the word 'bumlicker' it's just so juvenile

and yes I know that forums are juvenile, it's just that word, it's like saying fanny and sniggering after

From the woman who tells another poster to flick the bean, yeh very up there in the mature sense of things :roll:
xtras1

Postby Rockstar » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:42 pm

xtras1 wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I don't get all this use of the word 'bumlicker' it's just so juvenile

From the woman who tells another poster to flick the bean, yeh very up there in the mature sense of things :roll:

This is the amazing thing about forums...Nothing is ever forgotten .... :monkey:
Rockstar

Postby xtras1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:50 pm

Rockstar wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

This is the amazing thing about forums...Nothing is ever forgotten .... :monkey:

Very true... so amazing.

Where you been you little @##$$$$ :mrgreen:
xtras1

Postby Rockstar » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:55 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Rockstar wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

Very true... so amazing.

Where you been you little @##$$$$ :mrgreen:

Greener pastures... :mrgreen:

P
U
B
G

:hap:
Rockstar

Postby xtras1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:01 pm

Do you mean

P
U
B
S

:more beer:

Or is it meant for something else. :cheers:
xtras1

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:29 pm

Middens wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Only because the thick twat can't spell them :gigglesnshit:

Postby Gùest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:48 pm

Oh dear Mesohsodim is so upset that Corbyn has lost his qudos, he is brexiteer get used to it. The Remainers don't like him now the penjy has dropped.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ections/p7

Mesostim
Forum Member

14/04/19 - 16:37
Labour
Aristaeus wrote: »
show previous quotes

Are TIG actually anti-Brexit or just pro-2nd ref?

Aren't they just pro-sulking about Corbyn being Labour leader?
Gùest

Postby Fletch » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:45 pm

Gùest wrote:Oh dear Mesohsodim is so upset that Corbyn has lost his qudos, he is brexiteer get used to it. The Remainers don't like him now the penjy has dropped.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ections/p7

Mesostim
Forum Member

14/04/19 - 16:37
Labour
Aristaeus wrote: »
show previous quotes

Are TIG actually anti-Brexit or just pro-2nd ref?

Aren't they just pro-sulking about Corbyn being Labour leader?

:scratch:

What is Corbyn's "qudos" and where/when did he lose it?

I'd say Meso is right for once, the labour Tiggers are pro sulking over JC being leader. They tried all ways to oust him and now the professional windbag Umuna has tried the different party routine as a last resort.
Fletch

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:37 pm

DS's Vultures gather round to discuss the burning of Paris' Notre Dame

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... al-on-fire

Postby Text » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:28 pm

banana chewits wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

I've never seen any of those using the words incel, or cuck, or beta

I've seen puzzles using them dozens of times, so he would be the go to expert :smilin:

I bit like you are the expert on all matters hypocritical

she didn't list text as a sexist, she must have forgotten the shitty things text says to other women.

Says the misogynist guy who angrily insults women by describing in horrific terms the state of their vagina after they have given birth to their baby.
Riding your high horse whilst simultaneously polishing your halo eh, Chewit? Who said men cannot multitask. :dunno:
Text

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:41 pm

Guest wrote:DS's Vultures gather round to discuss the burning of Paris' Notre Dame

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... al-on-fire

Hi Lobster you didn't last long.

Postby Text » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:52 pm

Vam wrote:
Niv wrote:
Text wrote:Look at all the stuff your hero Dean says to people. Have you ever called him out on it, even ONCE?
No you haven't, you're too busy waving your unwashed ass at him, in hope.
You are above no one. Trust me.

There's that with the arses again. :shake head:

IK,R :ooer:

You know that cringey and slightly queasy feeling of revulsion you get, when you know you're looking at a slovenly seedy online random, who clearly has some very questionable (& probably repressed) fetishes?

The hideous unstable foul-mouthed fishwife you quoted is a perfect example of that... :roll:

Says the creature who screams ''c*nt, c*nt'', c*nt'' at the drop of a hat.
Sorry to disappoint you but I have NO fetishes whatsoever. Put your pretendy foutrage away.

OK here's the thing.
Ass/Arse is my go to insult ...... for the incredibly simple reason that I cannot bring myself to use c*nt as an insult and so I have never used that word in my life.
That does not leave me with many more options, does it? Hence why i always say ass/arse instead.
If you cannot work that out, no wonder you cannot work out how to stay away from the ban thread for more than one day.
Text

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive