Random Stuff # 28

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby Fletch » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:01 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:North Wales gets 'smart benches' that can charge your phone
The first solar panelled seats in the UK have been installed in North Wales and include a wireless charging pad and USB ports

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north- ... TtnNPR3WRM

What a cool idea, hope it's bolted down well! :ooer:
Fletch

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:02 pm

Fletch wrote:Out of everything of interest posted in this thread jra, you chose that post to comment on. :roll:

That's why you have the label of attention seeker.

And you're one of the wankers giving him it :hand:

Postby jra » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:04 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:Why reply to a post from almost 2 days ago when you've been online numerous times in between if not for attention :roll:

2 days ago. And? Since you equate me replying to any post it seems as attention seeking, what's the point of a message board? Are you saying that replying to any post that is more than 2 days old is out of bounds?

Fletch wrote:Out of everything of interest posted in this thread jra, you chose that post to comment on. :roll:

Fuck off Fletch. Your input isn't needed.

As for Notre Dam. I'm not up to speed on that yet and there is a thread in the Politics section.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=56789
jra

Postby Fletch » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:05 pm

Guest wrote:

Does that post make me a victim now? :ooer:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:07 pm

jra wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:Why reply to a post from almost 2 days ago when you've been online numerous times in between if not for attention :roll:

2 days ago. And? Since you equate me replying to any post it seems as attention seeking, what's the point of a message board? Are you saying that replying to any post that is more than 2 days old is out of bounds?

As for Notre Dam. I'm not up to speed on that yet and there is a thread in the Politics section.

http://www.thesleepingdogs.net/viewtopi ... 20&t=56789

'It's an open forum where anyone can reply to any post they want'...

Just shut the fuck up for once and try posting like a normal.
Fletch

Postby jra » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:11 pm

Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=56789

'It's an open forum where anyone can reply to any post they want'...

Just shut the fuck up for once and try posting like a normal.

Post like a normal. Who the fuck do you think you are? And you shut the fuck up. Tedious prick. Sychophantic wanker.
jra

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:15 pm

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:

Does that post make me a victim now? :ooer:

No, you're not one of the women you've abused

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:19 pm

Fletch wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:North Wales gets 'smart benches' that can charge your phone
The first solar panelled seats in the UK have been installed in North Wales and include a wireless charging pad and USB ports

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north- ... TtnNPR3WRM

What a cool idea, hope it's bolted down well! :ooer:

My first thought!
Rolluplostinspace

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:33 am

jra wrote:

where did anyone say it is out of bounds? What I said was if you are online numerous times then realise you haven't been mentioned for a while so go back to find an older post that you haven't yet replied to then don't be surprised when you get called an attention seeker

wasn't the warning enough last time? every post I make to you now is as admin, and as I can't be arsed with someone constantly trying to provoke me into giving them attention the next time I won't be quite as lenient
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:01 am

Lady Murasaki

Postby Fletch » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:33 am

Just seen your posts this morning in various threads murasaki, is it any wonder you get called a trouble maker/shit stirrer with no other motive than to disrupt?

Deliberate baiting/insulting Admin in some of them, without censure I might add, not something that can be said for your 'favourite Admin'...
Fletch

Postby Holly » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:07 am

Fletch wrote:Just seen your posts this morning in various threads murasaki, is it any wonder you get called a trouble maker/shit stirrer with no other motive than to disrupt?

Deliberate baiting/insulting Admin in some of them, without censure I might add, not something that can be said for your 'favourite Admin'...

Meaning?
I assume you mean me, right?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:10 am

Don’t engage Holly, the weirdo will follow you all over the internets. :ooer:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Fletch » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:15 am

Holly wrote:
Fletch wrote:Just seen your posts this morning in various threads murasaki, is it any wonder you get called a trouble maker/shit stirrer with no other motive than to disrupt?

Meaning?
I assume you mean me, right?

Simply meaning that murasaki and chums claims about liking one Admin over another due to the restrictive modding of the one she/they doesn't like is a lie.
Fletch

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:16 am

Is following me around forums a lie as well?

Because I can always send Stooo the evidence.

Although it’ll probably bore him to death as well.
Lady Murasaki

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive