Random Stuff # 28

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby jra » Sun May 05, 2019 6:09 pm

Nucks wrote:Anyone else working tomorrow? :again?:


I expect so. :roll:
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 17772
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby Junglejayne » Sun May 05, 2019 6:10 pm

Nucks wrote:Anyone else working tomorrow? :again?:


Noooooo.

But I've spent 2 days in the house - work would be a blessed relief.... if I didn't already have nice plans for tomorrow.
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 4572
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby Stooo » Sun May 05, 2019 6:19 pm

Nucks wrote:Anyone else working tomorrow? :again?:


I'm off all week :twirl:
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 93487
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: The Jack Spratt of Forums.

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby Dean » Sun May 05, 2019 6:20 pm

I’m in, but only til lunch time. Plenty of time to get back for the Crucible final...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 42203
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby LordRaven » Sun May 05, 2019 6:21 pm

Stooo wrote:
Nucks wrote:Anyone else working tomorrow? :again?:


I'm off all week :twirl:


Have fun, personal time can be good if used wisely. Enforced (post-surgery) time is not.

Don't waste it :smilin:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 34264
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby Dean » Sun May 05, 2019 6:23 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Nucks wrote:Anyone else working tomorrow? :again?:


I'm off all week :twirl:


Have fun, personal time can be good if used wisely. Enforced (post-surgery) time is not.

Don't waste it :smilin:


Have you had surgery, Raving?
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 42203
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby LordRaven » Sun May 05, 2019 6:25 pm

Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Nucks wrote:Anyone else working tomorrow? :again?:


I'm off all week :twirl:


Have fun, personal time can be good if used wisely. Enforced (post-surgery) time is not.

Don't waste it :smilin:


Have you had surgery, Raving?

Yes, but it was quite unlike your lobotomy Dean
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 34264
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby Stooo » Sun May 05, 2019 6:25 pm

Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Nucks wrote:Anyone else working tomorrow? :again?:


I'm off all week :twirl:


Have fun, personal time can be good if used wisely. Enforced (post-surgery) time is not.

Don't waste it :smilin:


Have you had surgery, Raving?


Who hasn't had a touch up?
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 93487
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: The Jack Spratt of Forums.

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby LordRaven » Sun May 05, 2019 6:27 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Nucks wrote:Anyone else working tomorrow? :again?:


I'm off all week :twirl:


Have fun, personal time can be good if used wisely. Enforced (post-surgery) time is not.

Don't waste it :smilin:


Have you had surgery, Raving?


Who hasn't had a touch up?

The miracles of modern science avail themselves when we are fucked
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 34264
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun May 05, 2019 6:28 pm

I forgot the bank holiday thing again so I'm working :again?:

I get the next one off though, it's a different bank holiday as we have here but it's on the same day
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11824
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby LordRaven » Sun May 05, 2019 6:31 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I forgot the bank holiday thing again so I'm working :again?:

I get the next one off though, it's a different bank holiday as we have here but it's on the same day


:gigglesnshit:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 34264
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby LordRaven » Sun May 05, 2019 6:33 pm

Just another manic monday

User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 34264
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun May 05, 2019 6:34 pm

LordRaven wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I forgot the bank holiday thing again so I'm working :again?:

I get the next one off though, it's a different bank holiday as we have here but it's on the same day


:gigglesnshit:



I'll be finished for about half 10 so it's not all bad news
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11824
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby LordRaven » Sun May 05, 2019 6:49 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:I forgot the bank holiday thing again so I'm working :again?:

I get the next one off though, it's a different bank holiday as we have here but it's on the same day


:gigglesnshit:



I'll be finished for about half 10 so it's not all bad news


Have a good time :more beer:
User avatar
LordRaven
 
Posts: 34264
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Enceladus

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby politicsbs » Sun May 05, 2019 8:14 pm

Stooo wrote:
politicsbs wrote:
Stooo wrote:I'm thinking of going to Glasgow next week for a meet up with Mes, maybe London after to go to SODEM. :smilin:



Are you seeing no one else then. :gigglesnshit:


I'm up for meeting Budgie, Claire or drum if they're inclined.


Claire is a nice woman, Budgie is a nice poster and who the fuck is Drum?
User avatar
politicsbs
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:58 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest