Random Stuff # 28

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby jra » Mon May 06, 2019 9:22 am

McHenry wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:No, it was drum. You are wrong...


It's not important enough for me to remember whether is was a D or a d.

Who cares really.

This was ages ago and I never had a problem with them AFAIK.


Stop replying then... :dunno:


politicsbs asked the question. I answered.

Nothing really to do with you or Mc.

Why are you always so aggressive? I simply asked whether you were a member of BF - something to hide. :dunno:


That's not aggressive. I did post on BF, but not much.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 17772
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby politicsbs » Mon May 06, 2019 9:24 am

Please, get a life or better still, a job.
User avatar
politicsbs
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:58 am

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby Gabby » Mon May 06, 2019 3:52 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:Line of Duty. O.... M.... G.... real edge of your seat stuff. Makes the Bodyguard look like Crossroads.

I've not started this series yet but have it recorded. Gabs, if you're going to watch it, start at series 1 :thumbsup:


I will... thanks! :thumbsup:


@ JJ

Started watching Series 1 late last night.... dunno how I’ve missed watching this, hooked now!.... got a lot of catching up to do! :mrgreen:


You're in for a treat :smilin:


I’ve only got last nights episode to watch now :mrgreen: ..... dunno wtf i’m gonna do without Steve Arnott in my life every night!! :laughing:.... maybe catchup with all the other stuff I have recorded but not yet watched! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 20328
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby Stooo » Mon May 06, 2019 3:53 pm

jra wrote:That's not aggressive. I did post on BF, but not much.


I posted a shitload on there, who cares?
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 93487
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: The Jack Spratt of Forums.

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby Gabby » Mon May 06, 2019 3:55 pm

politicsbs wrote:Please, get a life or better still, a job.


Please get a personality! :thud:
User avatar
Gabby
 
Posts: 20328
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby politicsbs » Mon May 06, 2019 7:23 pm

More random shit @ 3.55. F off and text you mate and go away and talk about the Dogs again you pair of losers. You think you are pretending to play dumb but are in fact dumb. Any more threads like the last turdy thread re SG's day that failed to get the type of response you wanted. Btw, tell your mate its not welcome back as I say so, LMFAO
User avatar
politicsbs
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:58 am

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby Guest » Mon May 06, 2019 7:32 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:but he wants to use them

that's decorative only, and I use the word decorative in the very loosest sense :mrgreen:





He could have just bought some folding chairs. Hang on the wall. Stack in a corner,or just slide under the sofa. As to putting something on the wall. Go to a wine and paint night and hang the resulting art work on the wall.Instant conversation piece. And he might even meet a woman there.


Wrong. Dartboard is the answer.





Would Vam want to hung on a wall though?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby McAz » Mon May 06, 2019 7:59 pm

jra wrote:
McHenry wrote:Why are you always so aggressive? I simply asked whether you were a member of BF - something to hide. :dunno:


That's not aggressive. I did post on BF, but not much.

You are almost always aggressive, but be that as it may.

I’m surprised you were active on BF tbh because I hadn’t realised you had been round this corner of FW that long.
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 40291
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby Stooo » Mon May 06, 2019 10:43 pm

You will never see Ronald McDonald eating.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 93487
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: The Jack Spratt of Forums.

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby Stooo » Mon May 06, 2019 10:44 pm

McHenry wrote:
jra wrote:
McHenry wrote:Why are you always so aggressive? I simply asked whether you were a member of BF - something to hide. :dunno:


That's not aggressive. I did post on BF, but not much.

You are almost always aggressive, but be that as it may.

I’m surprised you were active on BF tbh because I hadn’t realised you had been round this corner of FW that long.


I knew JRA when he was on DSU, well over a decade ago.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 93487
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: The Jack Spratt of Forums.

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby Rockstar » Mon May 06, 2019 10:50 pm

Stooo wrote:
McHenry wrote:
jra wrote:
McHenry wrote:Why are you always so aggressive? I simply asked whether you were a member of BF - something to hide. :dunno:


That's not aggressive. I did post on BF, but not much.

You are almost always aggressive, but be that as it may.

I’m surprised you were active on BF tbh because I hadn’t realised you had been round this corner of FW that long.


I knew JRA when he was on DSU, well over a decade ago.


Commiserations...
User avatar
Rockstar
 
Posts: 12712
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:40 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby jra » Mon May 06, 2019 10:53 pm

Stooo wrote:
jra wrote:That's not aggressive. I did post on BF, but not much.


I posted a shitload on there, who cares?


Nobody now, I guess.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 17772
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby Stooo » Mon May 06, 2019 10:53 pm

Rockstar wrote:
Stooo wrote:
McHenry wrote:
jra wrote:
McHenry wrote:Why are you always so aggressive? I simply asked whether you were a member of BF - something to hide. :dunno:


That's not aggressive. I did post on BF, but not much.

You are almost always aggressive, but be that as it may.

I’m surprised you were active on BF tbh because I hadn’t realised you had been round this corner of FW that long.


I knew JRA when he was on DSU, well over a decade ago.


Commiserations...


I have no issues with him and I doubt he has issues with me, we have rarely posted together and commented about each other even less.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 93487
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 pm
Location: The Jack Spratt of Forums.

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby McAz » Mon May 06, 2019 10:54 pm

Stooo wrote:
McHenry wrote:
jra wrote:
McHenry wrote:Why are you always so aggressive? I simply asked whether you were a member of BF - something to hide. :dunno:


That's not aggressive. I did post on BF, but not much.

You are almost always aggressive, but be that as it may.

I’m surprised you were active on BF tbh because I hadn’t realised you had been round this corner of FW that long.


I knew JRA when he was on DSU, well over a decade ago.

DSU? :dunno:
User avatar
McAz
 
Posts: 40291
Joined: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:57 am

Re: Random Stuff # 28

Postby jra » Mon May 06, 2019 10:57 pm

Stooo wrote:
McHenry wrote:
jra wrote:
McHenry wrote:Why are you always so aggressive? I simply asked whether you were a member of BF - something to hide. :dunno:


That's not aggressive. I did post on BF, but not much.

You are almost always aggressive, but be that as it may.

I’m surprised you were active on BF tbh because I hadn’t realised you had been round this corner of FW that long.


I knew JRA when he was on DSU, well over a decade ago.


Correct. The board got hacked and all the private forums were exposed. The open forums were deleted.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=46889&start=0
Last edited by jra on Mon May 06, 2019 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 17772
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:02 pm

Previous

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests