DS Thread #113

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #113

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:55 am

Cobs wrote:stoatie has issued a formal apology for conduct unbecoming

Stoatie is a bit of a creepy bellend trying ever so hard to be edgy and woke. When he calls people dude he reminds me of that really uncool uncle that tries to still be down with the kids.

He’s one of those cringe DS male feminists like Scottie who always try to put men down thinking it impresses women.

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:57 am

I love the way she changed from DS profile pic to her own photo. Trying to leave a memorial to herself. Look everyone you killed this lady.

The trick to a suicide thread is to not ever log in again Jen. I noticed you didn't post in your thread even though you were logging in, until it was mentioned here that you were logging in. eyebrow

Shame on you for trying to make others look and feel guilty over your meltdown and trolling. :shake head:

If anyone thinks i'm callas Ive been pulled into the fake suicides more time that I care to remember. Sat up all night trying to find help and the person (s) posts next day like nothing happened and the "oh I was hacked" BS. :slap:

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:09 am

callas?

like maria?
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:11 am

Guest wrote:
Cobs wrote:stoatie has issued a formal apology for conduct unbecoming

Stoatie is a bit of a creepy bellend trying ever so hard to be edgy and woke. When he calls people dude he reminds me of that really uncool uncle that tries to still be down with the kids.

He’s one of those cringe DS male feminists like Scottie who always try to put men down thinking it impresses women.

oh the imaginary 'they put men down' bollocks, all because they don't hate on women :roll:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:19 am

Pretty sick, controlling stuff from Jen.

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:47 am

There's only one x member this sounds like to me.
Junglejayne

Postby Nucks » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:08 am

Guest wrote:I love the way she changed from DS profile pic to her own photo. Trying to leave a memorial to herself. Look everyone you killed this lady.

The trick to a suicide thread is to not ever log in again Jen. I noticed you didn't post in your thread even though you were logging in, until it was mentioned here that you were logging in. eyebrow

Shame on you for trying to make others look and feel guilty over your meltdown and trolling. :shake head:

If anyone thinks i'm callas Ive been pulled into the fake suicides more time that I care to remember. Sat up all night trying to find help and the person (s) posts next day like nothing happened and the "oh I was hacked" BS. :slap:

There is so much awareness about depression and suicide there's just no need for that kind of shameless posturing. She might not return but it'll be out of embarrassment if anything.
Nucks

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:23 am

Disgusting that she didn't get a ban. Hope others remember her and don't reply to any of her posts in the future in case it's all too much for her.
Crappy thing to do to people having a discussion.

Nice that people showed her more compassion than she showed anyone else. :wubbers:

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:38 am

Guest wrote:Disgusting that she didn't get a ban. Hope others remember her and don't reply to any of her posts in the future in case it's all too much for her.

Nice that people showed her more compassion than she showed anyone else. :wubbers:

She showed more compassion to the dead kids than anyone else there.

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:51 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Disgusting that she didn't get a ban. Hope others remember her and don't reply to any of her posts in the future in case it's all too much for her.

Absolute rot. She made the thread about her. "Why are you picking on me" even though she was clip clopping all over it.

Making someone else's tragedy about you, isn't compassion.

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:16 pm

I haven't seen the thread that was closed but let me get this right, she threatened/attempted suicide because of a thread on DS? I seen the goodbye thread but sounds like it was a reaction to another thread?

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Absolute rot. She made the thread about her. "Why are you picking on me" even though she was clip clopping all over it.

She's mentally ill and very vulnerable, show some compassion yourself you swine.

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:37 pm

Cobs wrote:Bolly is unbanned I see. You have to put a stake through her heart.

It will be the end ofthe world and all that remains will be the coachroaches, and bolly on DS still arguing like their life depends on it.

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She's mentally ill and very vulnerable, show some compassion yourself you swine.

No she'd have to hurt or maybe murder a kid to get compassion from know it all fuckers on DS

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She isn't, she has no understanding of anyone else's POV I remember she was the same in the "Sharing photos of a Stillborn" thread.

She lacks empathy. She actually fits well into DS probably why she didn't get a ban.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive