DS Thread #113

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #113

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:55 am

Cobs wrote:stoatie has issued a formal apology for conduct unbecoming


Stoatie is a bit of a creepy bellend trying ever so hard to be edgy and woke. When he calls people dude he reminds me of that really uncool uncle that tries to still be down with the kids.

He’s one of those cringe DS male feminists like Scottie who always try to put men down thinking it impresses women.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #113

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:57 am

I love the way she changed from DS profile pic to her own photo. Trying to leave a memorial to herself. Look everyone you killed this lady.

The trick to a suicide thread is to not ever log in again Jen. I noticed you didn't post in your thread even though you were logging in, until it was mentioned here that you were logging in. eyebrow

Shame on you for trying to make others look and feel guilty over your meltdown and trolling. :shake head:

If anyone thinks i'm callas Ive been pulled into the fake suicides more time that I care to remember. Sat up all night trying to find help and the person (s) posts next day like nothing happened and the "oh I was hacked" BS. :slap:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #113

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:09 am

callas?

like maria?
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11480
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: DS Thread #113

Postby HobbitFeet » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:11 am

Guest wrote:
Cobs wrote:stoatie has issued a formal apology for conduct unbecoming


Stoatie is a bit of a creepy bellend trying ever so hard to be edgy and woke. When he calls people dude he reminds me of that really uncool uncle that tries to still be down with the kids.

He’s one of those cringe DS male feminists like Scottie who always try to put men down thinking it impresses women.



oh the imaginary 'they put men down' bollocks, all because they don't hate on women :roll:
User avatar
HobbitFeet
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11480
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Re: DS Thread #113

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:19 am

Pretty sick, controlling stuff from Jen.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #113

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Jun 01, 2019 10:47 am

There's only one x member this sounds like to me.
User avatar
Junglejayne
 
Posts: 4559
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:53 pm

Re: DS Thread #113

Postby Nucks » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:08 am

Guest wrote:I love the way she changed from DS profile pic to her own photo. Trying to leave a memorial to herself. Look everyone you killed this lady.

The trick to a suicide thread is to not ever log in again Jen. I noticed you didn't post in your thread even though you were logging in, until it was mentioned here that you were logging in. eyebrow

Shame on you for trying to make others look and feel guilty over your meltdown and trolling. :shake head:

If anyone thinks i'm callas Ive been pulled into the fake suicides more time that I care to remember. Sat up all night trying to find help and the person (s) posts next day like nothing happened and the "oh I was hacked" BS. :slap:


There is so much awareness about depression and suicide there's just no need for that kind of shameless posturing. She might not return but it'll be out of embarrassment if anything.
User avatar
Nucks
 
Posts: 7793
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:59 am
Location: Behind the curtains

Re: DS Thread #113

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:23 pm

Disgusting that she didn't get a ban. Hope others remember her and don't reply to any of her posts in the future in case it's all too much for her.
Crappy thing to do to people having a discussion.

Nice that people showed her more compassion than she showed anyone else. :wubbers:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #113

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:38 pm

Guest wrote:Disgusting that she didn't get a ban. Hope others remember her and don't reply to any of her posts in the future in case it's all too much for her.
Crappy thing to do to people having a discussion.

Nice that people showed her more compassion than she showed anyone else. :wubbers:


She showed more compassion to the dead kids than anyone else there.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #113

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Disgusting that she didn't get a ban. Hope others remember her and don't reply to any of her posts in the future in case it's all too much for her.
Crappy thing to do to people having a discussion.

Nice that people showed her more compassion than she showed anyone else. :wubbers:


She showed more compassion to the dead kids than anyone else there.


Absolute rot. She made the thread about her. "Why are you picking on me" even though she was clip clopping all over it.

Making someone else's tragedy about you, isn't compassion.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #113

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:16 pm

I haven't seen the thread that was closed but let me get this right, she threatened/attempted suicide because of a thread on DS? I seen the goodbye thread but sounds like it was a reaction to another thread?
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #113

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Disgusting that she didn't get a ban. Hope others remember her and don't reply to any of her posts in the future in case it's all too much for her.
Crappy thing to do to people having a discussion.

Nice that people showed her more compassion than she showed anyone else. :wubbers:


She showed more compassion to the dead kids than anyone else there.


Absolute rot. She made the thread about her. "Why are you picking on me" even though she was clip clopping all over it.

Making someone else's tragedy about you, isn't compassion.


She's mentally ill and very vulnerable, show some compassion yourself you swine.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #113

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:37 pm

Cobs wrote:Bolly is unbanned I see. You have to put a stake through her heart.


It will be the end ofthe world and all that remains will be the coachroaches, and bolly on DS still arguing like their life depends on it.
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #113

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 3:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Disgusting that she didn't get a ban. Hope others remember her and don't reply to any of her posts in the future in case it's all too much for her.
Crappy thing to do to people having a discussion.

Nice that people showed her more compassion than she showed anyone else. :wubbers:


She showed more compassion to the dead kids than anyone else there.


Absolute rot. She made the thread about her. "Why are you picking on me" even though she was clip clopping all over it.

Making someone else's tragedy about you, isn't compassion.


She's mentally ill and very vulnerable, show some compassion yourself you swine.


No she'd have to hurt or maybe murder a kid to get compassion from know it all fuckers on DS
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: DS Thread #113

Postby Guest » Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Disgusting that she didn't get a ban. Hope others remember her and don't reply to any of her posts in the future in case it's all too much for her.
Crappy thing to do to people having a discussion.

Nice that people showed her more compassion than she showed anyone else. :wubbers:


She showed more compassion to the dead kids than anyone else there.


Absolute rot. She made the thread about her. "Why are you picking on me" even though she was clip clopping all over it.

Making someone else's tragedy about you, isn't compassion.


She's mentally ill and very vulnerable, show some compassion yourself you swine.



She isn't, she has no understanding of anyone else's POV I remember she was the same in the "Sharing photos of a Stillborn" thread.

She lacks empathy. She actually fits well into DS probably why she didn't get a ban.
User avatar
Guest
 

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests