DS Thread #114

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #114

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:34 pm

what ever happened to that christa person? does she still post?

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:41 pm

Guest wrote:You do get some proper weirdos on DS. I'll never forget Vaslav37 starting a thread to tell us he was having sex dreams about Gerry McCann.

They should have given him a perm ban for that the dirty sick bastard.

Postby Fletch » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm rather gutted that the Corbynites are pushing PatsyStone away. As a Labour supporter she was always a great ally for us left wingers. A DS politics without her on our side won't be a good place.

Who is this seellee person and which PBU is he?

Patsy must have missed Seellee suggesting she was lying about being the victim of anti semitism as I think the mods deleted the post when they closed the thread for a while yesterday and her behavior today makes me think she doesn't know he said it. Its comical watching them all fall apart and I'm team Patsy all the way. At least one Corbyn supporter has some morals. They just don't like how she told the truth.

Oh dear. :bawlin:

The right wing and fake left have been totally discredited in that thread and posts asking to link to the anti Semitism on here have been met with resounding silence. :shame:

You can't get away with calling Patsy Stone fake left as everyone knows that isn't the case. Plus she said due to her case being in the hands of Labour's NEC she couldn't talk about it yet.

Anyone can be whoever, or whatever they want on the internet. :awesome:
Fletch

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm rather gutted that the Corbynites are pushing PatsyStone away. As a Labour supporter she was always a great ally for us left wingers. A DS politics without her on our side won't be a good place.

Patsy must have missed Seellee suggesting she was lying about being the victim of anti semitism as I think the mods deleted the post when they closed the thread for a while yesterday and her behavior today makes me think she doesn't know he said it. Its comical watching them all fall apart and I'm team Patsy all the way. At least one Corbyn supporter has some morals. They just don't like how she told the truth.

The right wing and fake left have been totally discredited in that thread and posts asking to link to the anti Semitism on here have been met with resounding silence. :shame:

You can't get away with calling Patsy Stone fake left as everyone knows that isn't the case. Plus she said due to her case being in the hands of Labour's NEC she couldn't talk about it yet.

They didn't even read what Patsy said, I thought her posts after the panorama documentary were really insightful and she even acknowledged her desire to see Corbyn's manifesto win an election. She just didn't think he would be the one to make that happen because of how damaged his reputation now is.Which is true and everyone outside the cultist bubble can see its true. If the Corbynites spent less time trying to pick fights with people they believe to be Blairites Labour wouldn't be in this mess.

In other news, Obessa also reckons Sandy Nerja is Trevgo. It would appear he is correct.

Postby jra » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:10 pm

Guest wrote:Netcurtains has always been a bit off a twat but nice to see her called out for making a tit of herself in the man spreading chair thread.

She makes jokes about physically harming men with a taser now deleted yet would’ve the first screaming incel or MRA or all that woke bollocks if a bloke made a joke about beating up or harming a woman.

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_94060666

I'm going to go with the piss-take, click bait, making a statement view of that thread.

Nothing to see here (no pun intended).
jra

Postby TWAT » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:28 pm

Guest wrote:what ever happened to that christa person? does she still post?

Yep, still posting as of a few days ago.
TWAT

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:57 pm

TWATkins wrote:

She's not a bad poster. Bit stuck up, but makes some valid points.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:36 pm

Guest wrote:njp is being fucking unbearable in the climate change protests threads, again.

Fixed it for you.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:

They didn't even read what Patsy said, I thought her posts after the panorama documentary were really insightful and she even acknowledged her desire to see Corbyn's manifesto win an election. She just didn't think he would be the one to make that happen because of how damaged his reputation now is.Which is true and everyone outside the cultist bubble can see its true. If the Corbynites spent less time trying to pick fights with people they believe to be Blairites Labour wouldn't be in this mess.

In other news, Obessa also reckons Sandy Nerja is Trevgo. It would appear he is correct.

Except that he isn't, for various reasons:

1) Nerja joined and was posting regularly long before trevgo got the punt.
2) Nerja is a Blairite, trevgo is a Kipper pretending to be a Lib Dem.
3) There is no way on this Earth trevgo could last this long without reverting to form and start banging on about his business, bragging about how living in London means he's oh so fucking cosmopolitan, betraying his rampant Islamophobia, dribbling on about his stupid fucking cat in the pets section and of course, lovingly running his tongue around Christa's arsehole every time she posts.

And the kicker:

4) Sandy Nerja used to have his own business and the person behind it is not the same person behind trevgo's business.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:

This isn't difficult.

Patsy Stone is a remainer.

Patsy Stone is therefore not of the real left.

Remember kids, if in doubt, GGP will set you straight. He may be gone from DS, but his wisdom shines above it for all eternity, like the purest moonbeam across a sea of rancid shit :cool:

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:18 am

Guest wrote:Netcurtains has always been a bit off a twat but nice to see her called out for making a tit of herself in the man spreading chair thread.

She makes jokes about physically harming men with a taser now deleted yet would’ve the first screaming incel or MRA or all that woke bollocks if a bloke made a joke about beating up or harming a woman.

Quit being a big whiny manbaby SJ_Mental

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:44 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:

This isn't difficult.

Patsy Stone is a remainer.

Remember kids, if in doubt, GGP will set you straight. He may be gone from DS, but his wisdom shines above it for all eternity, like the purest moonbeam across a sea of rancid shit :cool:

Brexit is all about making the Right wingers richer and the Left Wingers poorer.

I pity the fools who still haven't cottoned on to this yet.

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:33 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:You do get some proper weirdos on DS. I'll never forget Vaslav37 starting a thread to tell us he was having sex dreams about Gerry McCann.

They should have given him a perm ban for that the dirty sick bastard.

But then who would create a trillion threads about the gays and middle class on Eastenders?

Postby TWAT » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:54 am

Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

She's not a bad poster. Bit stuck up, but makes some valid points.

Christa is fine, to a point. I've fallen out with her a few times though over her insistence that any man can get any woman ..
TWAT

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 19, 2019 6:44 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Patsy Stone is a remainer.

Brexit is all about making the Right wingers richer and the Left Wingers poorer.

I pity the fools who still haven't cottoned on to this yet.

Lexiters are the worst. Do they really believe that billionaires like Arron Banks are on their side? leaving the EU is all about money and the silly Lexiters were just pawns in that game.

Previous

Return to The Archive