DS Thread #114

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #114

Postby Bezza » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:29 am

Most confusing thread in a long time. Worker or in-patient, gets sun cream or not? Hopefully all will be reviled as we are drip fed more info

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... tal#latest
Bezza

Postby Bezza » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:44 am

Bezza wrote:Most confusing thread in a long time. Worker or in-patient, gets sun cream or not? Hopefully all will be reviled as we are drip fed more info

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... tal#latest

Oops sorry for the spelling lost my glasses and looked fine until I could no longer edit :woteva:
Bezza

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:44 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Problem with that Antisemitism thread is that those claiming its all a smear seem unaware that Labour have adopted the full IHRA definition of antisemitism. Therefore by accusing any claims of being a smear they are being anti semitic by default. They don't realise this.

So much shit is being talked in that thread, most of them don't have a clue what they're talking about (look to animasana for a prime example) and just keep backing themselves into corners and making themselves look very silly and completely uneducated, it's quite cringe to see.

I used to agree with them quite a lot on other things but after this I'm not even going to acknowledge their existence on the forum. They are racist and they don't even see it themselves if people like this in their mist that makes the Labour party dangerous.

The hardcore Corbyn lot have no idea what they have done. There was a poll last night on Peston saying Corbyn has gone from an 80% approval rating with Labour members from a year ago to just 54% today.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:23 am

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ote#latest

So much denial. When the Messiah is finally ousted it will be glorious watching the Corbynites in meltdown.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:26 am

Guest wrote:Problem with that Antisemitism thread is that those claiming its all a smear seem unaware that Labour have adopted the full IHRA definition of antisemitism. Therefore by accusing any claims of being a smear they are being anti semitic by default. They don't realise this.

This in a nutshell. I don't think any of them have read the IHRA definition of antisemitism so they aren't qualified to dismiss anything as a smear or a lie.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:26 pm

Guest wrote:

So much shit is being talked in that thread, most of them don't have a clue what they're talking about (look to animasana for a prime example) and just keep backing themselves into corners and making themselves look very silly and completely uneducated, it's quite cringe to see.

Makes for great entertainment on a rainy day in a caravan with wet dogs though :cuppaT:

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:14 pm

I'm rather gutted that the Corbynites are pushing PatsyStone away. As a Labour supporter she was always a great ally for us left wingers. A DS politics without her on our side won't be a good place.

Who is this seellee person and which PBU is he?

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:41 pm

Hmm, I wonder whose newly-created, delightfully plump-breasted sock this is? :scratch: After the usual upping their post count to double figures in the fuckwits' part of the forum they wandered over to the complete fuckwits' part of the forum and straight into the antisemitism thread :whistle:

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:42 pm

Guest wrote:Hmm, I wonder whose newly-created, delightfully plump-breasted sock this is? :scratch: After the usual upping their post count to double figures in the fuckwits' part of the forum they wandered over to the complete fuckwits' part of the forum and straight into the antisemitism thread :whistle:

:yikes:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:47 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:Hmm, I wonder whose newly-created, delightfully plump-breasted sock this is? :scratch: After the usual upping their post count to double figures in the fuckwits' part of the forum they wandered over to the complete fuckwits' part of the forum and straight into the antisemitism thread :whistle:

Whoever it is she knows how to use duct tape.
Lady Murasaki

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

ach I'm just jealous

I look the same either way round
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:50 pm

Politics is full of big tits anyway.
NastyNickers

Postby NastyNickers » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:51 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

ach I'm just jealous

I look the same either way round

Duct tape will probs sort out them back boobs for you :wink:
NastyNickers

Postby Dean » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:53 pm

It could be one of NN’s numerous different photos she has posted... :dunno:
Dean

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:53 pm

Snowy Ghost was my guess. Unless its one of Hilda's, I can't believe people haven't realised him and smileykylie are the same.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive