DS Thread #114

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #114

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:54 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:Hmm, I wonder whose newly-created, delightfully plump-breasted sock this is? :scratch: After the usual upping their post count to double figures in the fuckwits' part of the forum they wandered over to the complete fuckwits' part of the forum and straight into the antisemitism thread :whistle:

:yikes:

Whoever it is she knows how to use duct tape.

ach I'm just jealous

I look the same either way round

As long as you don’t look the same upside down it’s all good.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:55 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Guest wrote:Hmm, I wonder whose newly-created, delightfully plump-breasted sock this is? :scratch: After the usual upping their post count to double figures in the fuckwits' part of the forum they wandered over to the complete fuckwits' part of the forum and straight into the antisemitism thread :whistle:

ach I'm just jealous

Duct tape will probs sort out them back boobs for you :wink:

Just make sure you cover the nips with something softer. :yikes:
Lady Murasaki

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:55 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:

ach I'm just jealous

As long as you don’t look the same upside down it’s all good.

good lord

but so many possible replies... :mrgreen:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:56 pm

Guest wrote:I'm rather gutted that the Corbynites are pushing PatsyStone away. As a Labour supporter she was always a great ally for us left wingers. A DS politics without her on our side won't be a good place.

Who is this seellee person and which PBU is he?

I think its great. She holds grudges so will go for them all eventually just like how she got rid of the Trifles. The Cornynites have destroyed themselves. :leer:

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:13 pm

Guest wrote:

Snowy Ghost was my guess. Unless its one of Hilda's, I can't believe people haven't realised him and smileykylie are the same.

We've been through this before. They aren't - smiliekylie can do words, Dildo can't.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:14 pm

It can't be said enough times what an arsehole walterwhite is. Only people that beat him for rudeness are dee and pat.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:35 pm

Netcurtains has always been a bit off a twat but nice to see her called out for making a tit of herself in the man spreading chair thread.

She makes jokes about physically harming men with a taser now deleted yet would’ve the first screaming incel or MRA or all that woke bollocks if a bloke made a joke about beating up or harming a woman.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:55 pm

You do get some proper weirdos on DS. I'll never forget Vaslav37 starting a thread to tell us he was having sex dreams about Gerry McCann.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:43 pm

Guest wrote:Netcurtains has always been a bit off a twat but nice to see her called out for making a tit of herself in the man spreading chair thread.

She makes jokes about physically harming men with a taser now deleted yet would’ve the first screaming incel or MRA or all that woke bollocks if a bloke made a joke about beating up or harming a woman.

I've never liked her. Very sneery at anything she deems beneath her, I've always felt.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:59 pm

Guest wrote:I'm rather gutted that the Corbynites are pushing PatsyStone away. As a Labour supporter she was always a great ally for us left wingers. A DS politics without her on our side won't be a good place.

Patsy must have missed Seellee suggesting she was lying about being the victim of anti semitism as I think the mods deleted the post when they closed the thread for a while yesterday and her behavior today makes me think she doesn't know he said it. Its comical watching them all fall apart and I'm team Patsy all the way. At least one Corbyn supporter has some morals. They just don't like how she told the truth.

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Netcurtains has always been a bit off a twat but nice to see her called out for making a tit of herself in the man spreading chair thread.

I've never liked her. Very sneery at anything she deems beneath her, I've always felt.

Agree she is a total snob. Its a tie between her and Dee123 for nastiness cunt on DS.

Postby Middens » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:29 pm

"Delightfully plump-breasted sock".. :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Middens

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:50 pm

njp is being fucking unbearable in the climate change protests threads, again.

Postby Fletch » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:09 pm

Guest wrote:

Patsy must have missed Seellee suggesting she was lying about being the victim of anti semitism as I think the mods deleted the post when they closed the thread for a while yesterday and her behavior today makes me think she doesn't know he said it. Its comical watching them all fall apart and I'm team Patsy all the way. At least one Corbyn supporter has some morals. They just don't like how she told the truth.

Oh dear. :bawlin:

The right wing and fake left have been totally discredited in that thread and posts asking to link to the anti Semitism on here have been met with resounding silence. :shame:
Fletch

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:26 pm

Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh dear. :bawlin:

The right wing and fake left have been totally discredited in that thread and posts asking to link to the anti Semitism on here have been met with resounding silence. :shame:

You can't get away with calling Patsy Stone fake left as everyone knows that isn't the case. Plus she said due to her case being in the hands of Labour's NEC she couldn't talk about it yet.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive