Random Stuff # 30

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff # 30

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:It’s absolutely dead on here at the moment...

Something needs to change or you might as well close the place...

Why do you need the place to close to stop posting Dean?
Do you have no self control that you can't just log out delete the link and never visit the place again?
Nobody is making you sit here daily waiting for a chance to pounce on someone with your shit trolling.
As has been said before, Dogs is not as it was 10 years ago. Time for you to fuck off Deanosaurarse, I don't think anyone is going to miss you :thumbsup:

Who said anything about stop posting?

You’re seeing things in my post I simply didn’t say and arguing an irrelevant point. Raven does that a lot too... :whistle:
Dean

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:12 pm

Well, that took me all of 5 minutes to catch up on all the posts from the last 24 hours...
Dean

Postby Fletch » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:35 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Do you have no self control that you can't just log out delete the link and never visit the place again?
Nobody is making you sit here daily waiting for a chance to pounce on someone with your shit trolling.
As has been said before, Dogs is not as it was 10 years ago. Time for you to fuck off Deanosaurarse, I don't think anyone is going to miss you :thumbsup:

You’re seeing things in my post I simply didn’t say and arguing an irrelevant point. Raven does that a lot too... :whistle:

Raven also spends most days Guest posting as well. Sometimes he even uses 'comedy' Guest names...
Fletch

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:45 pm

Fletch wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

Raven also spends most days Guest posting as well. Sometimes he even uses 'comedy' Guest names...

He isn’t difficult to spot...
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:19 pm

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

All you do is complain about the place and how dead it is. So why keep posting here?
As I said in the post above. Just log out and forget the place, move on, find a new forum. But don't forget to tell fletch which one. He will be lost without his hero to follow :pmsl:
The sad thing about you Dean is you seem to need this place a lot more than the owner does. Stooo has other activities going in his life and the forum is rightly taking a back seat. I don't think he or the other admin will give a fuck if the forum closes. They will just delete the links and move on.
It looks like it will affect you a lot more though. 10 years invested just to see it disappear on you must be devastating for you Dean :pmsl:
Just log in and follow the rules and post or don't post. You're just another poster mate. Nothing special about you at all. :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:21 pm

Dean wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

He isn’t difficult to spot...

He obviously is Dean, if you think I'm raven. You're very good at guessing guests are you mate :thumbsup:

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:01 pm

Guest wrote:He obviously is Dean, if you think I'm raven. You're very good at guessing guests are you mate :thumbsup:

You think I’m very good? Cheers mate...
Dean

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:

All you do is complain about the place and how dead it is. So why keep posting here?
As I said in the post above. Just log out and forget the place, move on, find a new forum. But don't forget to tell fletch which one. He will be lost without his hero to follow :pmsl:
The sad thing about you Dean is you seem to need this place a lot more than the owner does. Stooo has other activities going in his life and the forum is rightly taking a back seat. I don't think he or the other admin will give a fuck if the forum closes. They will just delete the links and move on.
It looks like it will affect you a lot more though. 10 years invested just to see it disappear on you must be devastating for you Dean :pmsl:
Just log in and follow the rules and post or don't post. You're just another poster mate. Nothing special about you at all. :thumbsup:

I’m hardly here any more... :dunno:
Dean

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:17 pm

Neither is anybody else...
Dean

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:28 pm

Dean wrote:Neither is anybody else...

Where have we gone?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:29 pm

Stooo wrote:

Where have we gone?

No idea. Too many have left to try and guess...
Dean

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:38 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Where have we gone?

Seriously, have a think.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Dean » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:47 pm

Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Where have we gone?

Seriously, have a think.

I can think of one big reason why it’s so quiet, but I think that’s obvious...
Dean

Postby Nucks » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:52 pm

Stooo wrote:

Where have we gone?

I think xtras invited most of us to her new forum. It’s nice, don’t you think? :smilin:
Nucks

Postby Stooo » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:53 pm

Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Dean wrote:
Stooo wrote:

Where have we gone?

Seriously, have a think.

I can think of one big reason why it’s so quiet, but I think that’s obvious...

Do you mean Hobbit, Holly or Mes? You can't mean me as I don't at 53 give a shit anymore.

That's where they've gone.

Discussion forums (apart from the big two) are closing down all over the place for a reason.
Stooo
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive